All Comments on 'Staying with Stepmom'

by sftopbottom

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicm16 days ago

Good build up but no soldier that has been stationed in germany would act so innocent. Too many hot women and way too much sex over there.

laughdruidlaughdruid15 days ago

I just scrolled through the story. A 21 year old Army vet portrayed like a 12 year old, nice.

JobewonJobewon15 days ago

Nice story, I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

GREAT, BUT YOU CAN NOT STOP HERE. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY VERY SOON. GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I didn't read it. The fact that you think a stepmother and stepson is incest told me you are as dumb as the story.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I will wait for part two to rate this story because at the end, it was starting to sound like one of those silly shaved pussy on a mom story when mom is probably 40 years old. Not even 10% realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

No incest here, I get the Taboo aspect, depending where you live, is this going somewhere or is this it?

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Looks promising as a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

That's it? And the lack of a chapter number is the clearest indication that this is all there is.

muskyboymuskyboy15 days ago

Overdone reluctant son, an implied slut step mom, and NO SEX!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

@mirsdpicm and beer...Prost!

DickeredDickered15 days ago

Way to go, leave us hanging and all. 😉

BabyBhuddaBabyBhudda12 days ago

I loved the story, but it needs an ending. Chapter 2. The poor guy needs to drop a nut and his poor FORMER step mom needs it to be in her. Just saying.

DadieODadieO10 days ago

Could been 4/5 stars if it had an ending. No end sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersftopbottom@sftopbottom
Mid 50s switch/verse bisexual in San Francisco. Happy to meet new folk and discuss erotica, sex, or whatever. I'm a big erotic show off. Drawn to erotica caregories: Gay Male, MMF, and Incest.