All Comments on 'Down Bad in Dayton Ch. 01'

by dbphreakdb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_6416 days ago

Stories with junkies and drugs are always bad! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Fuck what the ham was that…..??????

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

What the fuck was that? Try not doing drugs while trying to write. 1☆

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer15 days ago

So, Sean is a 22 year old with the brain and maturity of a 14 year old! What a ridiculous story. Even the NiteClub, that rents a room for $1000 per hour, with people having sex on the licensed premises. Not to mention the freely given drugs being laid out. Ha. A Club like that wouldn't last a day before getting raided and closed down.

All the details are so disjointed as to be cliched garbage. Sean is in business with his partner who happens to be Angela's brother. Sean arranges a wild night at a Club with Angela's sister and cousin who don't seem to have any problem cheating on Angela. Then it just happens to be the club the girls go to hook up with some "high ballers". All this because Angela won't commit to a closed relationship. There's no hope.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

tags?

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

No reason to read on, drunk druggie entitled sluts and some rich slime all with low morals. You need a character you can identify with or makes you actually be bothered what happens to them and your not proving anything positive here. I’m hoping it gets better biut going by the beginning it’s unlikely

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Depending on the date this was supposed to be set in, I knew if three clubs like this that paid off who they needed to and stayed around until the late 90s. It reads like real life if you knew the life and it was a good time for a while but you get burned out by living that hard nightly. There were weeks I couldn’t remember and still can’t and I know I lost a pair of rental cars somewhere as that all I would use at the time so if I racked them up, they were full coverage so I didn’t care what happened to them. I lost a few friends during that time but it wasn’t like we didn’t b know what the score was so you paid to play and if a friend bit it, you kept your mouth shut no matter how close they were to you. It was discussed often so if you couldn’t handle it then you got out. You could spot those that were bothered by it as they would start to go lighter on both the drugs and alcohol as well as didn’t show up as often as if they were weening themselves off the lifestyle which was fine as it wasn’t for everyone and eventually everyone ends up either out by choice or by situation. Thanks for reminding me of that time of my life as it isn’t something I think back on very often. They weee mostly good times with a few pitfalls along the way but that’s part of everyone’s life. You either survive it or you don’t. I do miss one particular friend who became an alcoholic but that was during the end of high school before we really dove into the lifestyle but he was a great friend that wouldn’t stop daily drinking to excess. I blame it on his incredibly wealthy father who had a few screws loose and never really looked out for anyone but himself. Lots to mentally and emotionally unpack there, maybe someday I’ll write a book or screenplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous