All Comments on 'A Frock Tart Finds Romance'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
ArdieffArdieff26 days ago

Sweet story. And a wonderfully funny title ;-)

WoodencavWoodencav26 days ago

Another superb storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

angela_tvangela_tv26 days ago

What a great love story!

dwoelfledwoelfle26 days ago

What a great journey. Loved this. Thank you for sharing it with us.

BalladeerBalladeer26 days ago
Good one

Please keep on writing. Your dialog is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Oops I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. reading this lol! Great story. Very sweet

Nicole2023Nicole202325 days ago

So good, I want part two

nogravynogravy25 days ago

Certainly up to the standard that we expect from Cagivagurl, but I would have liked for it to extend at least into the development of Violet's fashion line introduction. No matter, though, still an easy five-star effort!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Damn. once again, I am blown away by your writing. I admit that some of your stories are not to my personal taste, and that I love to hate them, but your recent work in the Lesbian category has been outstanding. This story included. 5stars, but only because I can give you more. <3

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I enjoyed reading this piece immensely. Just PERFECT. Perfect flow, perfect drama, perfect humor, perfect character-building, perfect story-telling. Ten stars! Thanks!

jupitercreekjupitercreek25 days ago

Open Literotica and see a new story from Cagivagurl...smile comes to my face.

And once again a truly wonderful story reveals itself.

Just the standard five stars as Literotica won't let me give it more.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Fabulous. A wonderful, heart-warming achievement.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff25 days ago

What a great story. I hadn't heard the term frock since my three years in the UK when I was in the USAF. Great storytelling, indeed.

MigbirdMigbird24 days ago

From start to closing scene (whether more or not) wonderfully detailed, captivating storyline around richly textured characters — page turner. And the dialogue — superb — it flowed effortlessly knowing full well how much effort you devoted to it. So pleased when I see a post from you whatever the length, whatever the theme.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun24 days ago

Wow, this was amazing! When I see your name pop up I know I will be entertained with a great story. I echo all of the other positive comments about how good this was. An easy 5 star vote.

FlamethrowFlamethrow24 days ago

Magical story in how you managed to weave two such totally different families together.

AnonimousOtherAnonimousOther24 days ago

A lovely story.

I'm not sure whether this is good or bad but I felt much of it was clearly "signalled" very early - it seemed obvious almost from the start that Courtney would end up financing the business and that Brooke and Violet would end up together.

I gave it four stars rather than five for editing reasons (eg "Mr's" rather than "Mrs"; "Mr, Ramsey" or "Mr' Ramsey" rather than "Mr Ramsey"; "Brooke's, parents")

GardenshedGardenshed24 days ago

Very enjoyable story, the character growth between Violet and Brooke was realistic. Not to mention between Brooke and her mother. I did think Brooke’s father was creepy, and was just a placeholder in the story.

Well written, probably should have been tagged a Romance instead of Lesbian Sex?

Thanks for sharing…….

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

n0rdendmann0rdendman24 days ago

This was a fantastic story, well told with good plot and relatable, realistic characters. However, what on earth was with the horror show of punctuation? Commas thrown everywhere broke up the flow and made reading it a chore. For example just from this page: "Mamma, hasn't changed a thing." who's there a comma between the subject and verb? Invented a new grammar?

Another example from this page: "Courtney, has a thirty percent stake, and Brooke, has a ten percent stake."

And the apostrophes? "Mr's?" You made a great story into a marathon of punctuation hurdles. Please let someone look at the story before submitting. That horror show of zombie commas also makes you fear for the English language.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent23 days ago

Great Story....!!!! Would love to see another chapter.

Flyer0124Flyer012423 days ago

Really enjoyed

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere22 days ago

Had all your hallmarks, a page or so too fat, weird punctuation. And I loved it all the same!

JacquiUK41JacquiUK4122 days ago

Five stars from me. I love romance. Yes there were errors but we are not all perfect and, who knows whether the authors on here might be battling with issues like dyslexia?

More power to your pen (keyboard?), Cagivagurl. Your stories all make my day brighter xx

Anita71Anita7122 days ago

Another well written story.Thank you Cagivagurl

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy21 days ago

Yes a fantastic tale ….. a perfect distraction at the crazy violent times we are running through, in a global eying …… yes the little help of a friend, the beatles already used this for a famous so g and you girl made it big too, into a marvelous lovely Rose tale ….. absolutely artistic

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌸

Marbury1803Marbury180320 days ago

Absolutely gorgeous story. You have such a lovely way of introducing us to the hearts and souls of your characters . And Brooke, busting Vi's mom's resistance through her fluency in Bosnian/Serbian. That was so brilliant.

Once again, my greatest fault with this story is that it ended. I was quite enchanted with the whole lot of the these peeps, and I am already sad I can't hang with them some more. Again, beautiful story. Oh, and yes, your punctuation is a bit quirky, but as I am reading your words, I just re-punctuate it myself and savor your storytelling.

peter944peter94419 days ago

You manage a story so well creating characters that feel real and grounded. Another 5 stars.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan16 days ago

Marvelous story. I love Violet, and Brooke. Watching Brooke do the the business shark thing is a lot of fun.

And the love story is simply beautiful.

OhDave1OhDave113 days ago

I must agree with some of the critical comments. For example:

AnonimousOther, 10 days ago, "I gave it four stars rather than five for editing reasons".

n0rdendman, 10 days ago, "...what on earth was with the horror show of punctuation? Commas thrown everywhere broke up the flow and made reading it a chore. ... You made a great story into a marathon of punctuation hurdles. Please let someone look at the story before submitting."

I would like to apply for that job. For the past five years, I have been a proofreader for a few authors here on literotica. My goal is to give suggestions in less than 24 hours for an average story (5 or 6 pages). You could make your stories grammar and punctuation error-free. I point out what I think would be better; You decide what is best to publish in your story. Use your artistic license to make the dialog colloquial instead of perfect grammar. Keep it all just like you wrote if you want because it's your story.

If you are interested in giving me a trial, please, please contact me and I will answer your concerns. Just reply or PM me at OhDave1 and I will reply with my email.

My Literotica profile is at https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5204685

but it says little about unobtrusively I work for an author.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy8 days ago

Good story and reading time! Well created characters with plot and dialogue and scenes - all around good writing. No I am not picky on punctuation or a wrong word or grammar. As long as a story can be read and I am entertained all is good for me to give high marks. This is a self published story site I never look for perfect. Not like I am paying for the authors work to expect perfection.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Well after looking up Cagiva I can now appreciate your scooter references ! As well I have gone through a box of Klenex , l feel you owe me ! It was a very touching story ! Well done ! Thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...