All Comments on 'Slim Secrets Biggest Losers'

by Corny1974

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Driven2ReadDriven2Read21 days ago

5* just for the last line ... good story, stupid people ...

lujon2019lujon201921 days ago

so, where was the burn?

a divorce is the natural course, not a burn

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excellent! I particularly like that they named and shamed the enablers!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

An interesting story; well written. Losing comes in many forms.

PowersworderPowersworder21 days ago

It was a good story, but it was wasted by being so rushed. You could have fleshed this out a bit, and elaborated on the romance with Jane to really twist the knife in Gail.

imhaplessimhapless21 days ago

Cute and a little different; 5*

Regguy69Regguy6921 days ago

I could excuse an overly enthusiastic hug, possibly a brief inappropriate kiss, but to strip off your clothes and fuck? Nah, that's intentional and deliberate. She was feeling entitled and rewarded herself with no thought of her spouse. I would have split as soon as possible, but the revenge was sweet! Well done.

BrentJWBrentJW21 days ago

Nothing new here, but we’ll told.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker21 days ago

Good story. 5 stars, the Bear approves. More, please. Like the way you handled everything. And happy endings are always a plus.

The BEAR

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc21 days ago

Really well done, complete one-pager. 4.3*

nixroxnixrox21 days ago

3 stars - for a barely adequate BTB story.

Feelings and the need to express as many of them as possible - should be the focus of your next story.

Have a nice day.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium120 days ago

Congratulations on a nice, tidy little story, Sir. The discovery method, the wife being confused as a lover, hasn't been used before to the best of my knowledge. Very well done. To quote Monty Python, you're like a stream of bat's piss. You shine out like a shaft of gold while all around is dark.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart20 days ago

Short but sweet and complete story. Interesting discovery method, the other couple being mistaken for cheaters, and some pretty decent karmic revenge. If the story was longer I might have liked some of Gail's viewpoint, see how she justified it to herself despite seeming to love her husband, but overall a good story. 4 stars, above average.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy20 days ago

Sure they do!

5

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

To give up your marriage for a few shags with a saggy assed prick is extraordinarily pathetic, especially if cellulite dimples and stretch marks were involved. She should be able to keep her appetite quite well suppressed by simply puling up a visual record of that droopy derriere.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye20 days ago

It is never a "happy ending" when the guy ends up with the wife of the man who cuckolded him, having to live the rest of his life with a person who loved and made love and lived with the man who slept with his wife, a constant reminder that he was cuckolded, of his humiliation. And it astonishes me how many LW authors think that is a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

A light BTB with a monkey husband. If it were not for the other wife Jane, this MC husband would have been sleeping forever, even though there were many screaming red flags. Maybe next time put a male brain inside the head of this 'slow' husband. Anyway, a rare BTB is always welcome and deserve the maximum rating: 5*.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg0620 days ago

Good story

5 ⭐️

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196919 days ago

I have zero complaints and enjoyed that short and straight-forward cheating spouse tale.

Rw43Rw4319 days ago

Re SeeingEye: I thought the “happy ending” occurred after Jane slipped her hand up the leg of his shorts.

<>

Is there another happy ending you want us to oppose, or are you just against extramarital handjobs between jilted spouses?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Well written and nicely done!!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Enjoyed it. Always heart warming when the cheaters nuke themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

A solidly written story, direct and to the point.

Happy that the betraying erstwhile ‘losers’ had a ‘taste’ of reality. Perhaps their being sent to the curb will curb their appetites for their infidelities.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

"Please note that this is self edited. I do have a brain injury so there will be mistakes, despite my very best efforts." - A brain injury is no excuse when you decide to self-edit.

~~~

"No, I know what you mean. Andy's not as comfy as before, either." - As they say, "Built for comfort, not for speed."

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Three stars.

Might have been four, but not a fan of when MC ends up hooking up with the other guy's ex wife. I mean, the basis of the new relationship is something you want to put so far behind you that you can't even see it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The definition of three stars. average.Little character development and not much drama. Again, three stars

/

JPB NOT BOB

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian19 days ago

This story was fun, well-paced, free of the overwriting so endemic to this site, and didn't take itself too seriously. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Fun bit of a story! Loved the "happy ending". It added a nice upbeat note to finish on. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It was good. Even very good. But lack of any real interaction between Gail and hubby robbed it of some emotion.

.

Even so…Gail as portrayed was a selfish bitch. Got what she deserved.

.

4 ****

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Great story. Jane is a good friend, but don’t get her angry.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The marriage ended Long before she started fucking Andy. Maybe he should have been paying closer attention? He got what he married, so he deserved what he got. So did the cheating bitch. Good job.

Calico75Calico7519 days ago

Fun story! Well done!

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Great little story. Another ugly duckling to swan can’t resist turning her back on the man who loved her as she was before she lost all the weight. Glad the cheating bitch got fat again.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Everyone has an opinion and that's OK, but I don't agree with SeeingEye. If the new relationship was good, esp. if it was better, I would be laughing every time I thought about the cheaters and would constantly be wanting to thank them!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Ah yes, the naughty couple failed to remember who else they were trying to look good for. Their spouses! 4*

MissUnderstanding69MissUnderstanding6918 days ago

Anonymous below re: self editing - there speaks someone who has never tried to get an editor.

As for you Corny1974, this is isn't my favourite of your stories but i still love it. Five stars from me.

I think not everyone gets your sense of humour - 'He took me by suprise," "Not for the first time!" 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Meh story. Leaving so much to the imagination means you're just lazy.

Great potential but at most it was a 2 stars effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ17 days ago

Very good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

If you had avoided the tired trope of the two cucks hooking up, it would have been a five.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Why not like.

MC too much wimp

He pays all the bills and lets her keep all of her money

Both spouses pay part depending on pay checks

Never should one pay All unless stay at home wife

redboat7redboat710 days ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 days ago

Great Story, I can see this actually happening. Thanks for your writing.

MarrttyMarrtty8 days ago

Pretty good story. MC was a little wimpy, but still good. The two highest causes of divorce are women who make more money than hubby, and women who loose a lot of weight. Everyone has heard the trop that 50 percent of marriages fail, for these two groups it is 90 percent.

I have seen it in my own life, had devote church couple with 3 kids, typical mid 30s couple. Wife joined a gym got a trainer. Did so well the local paper ran an article about during charity run. And shortly after shaping up, she dumps hubby for the trainer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorny1974@Corny1974
After reading lots of stories on this site, I decided to try and write one myself. Please be kind, I'm not a writer but I do enjoy a good story.