All Comments on 'Revenge is Sweet'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WHY?????????????????

Why do so many authors seem to think 70-80% of their sentences or pargrahs are imcomplete without including either ... or word -- word?? Most all can be removed and the story becomes easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

If the punctuation is all the other person had to comment on...girl, you did great. I thought this story was so hot and I liked the ending also.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Hot story!

I loved the transition from extreme anger to extreme sex. What a ride!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Sexy Moment

The number of gals who fixate on their girl friend's

father is surprisingly large! Nice work. Thanks.

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
That was hot...

Unfortunately my best friends father is taken and not that handsome or fit.

lily_annlily_annover 15 years agoAuthor
They have ass fucking because I LIKE IT

Don, I've asked you to stop commenting with your rude comments on my stories. I like anal, and that's why I write about it. Just because you like pregnancy stories doesn't mean everyone does, and it's not my fault it's not in the anal category - I originally had it there and it was moved by the Lit admins. So stop already! I don't care if you don't like anal - go read something else instead of wasting your time on my stories, then! There's plenty of them out there that fit what you like, just leave me alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don's a miserable shit!!

Well done on another great story. From my experience Don always bitches about stories. He bitched when the woman in one of my stories licked the guy clean after he had shafted her ass. So don't stress about it. Just be content that you've made Don happy because he has something to bitch about in his life.

keep up the great stories, especially your latest as I love where that is heading. Maybe the cruise ship breaks down and the parents are away for another week.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Hot, Vivid Passages

This story has some hot, vivid passages. FWIW, my favorites were:

<br />

* >> "I cried out loudly as he began moving them faster, curling his fingers to rub my g-spot as he sucked on my clit. I gasped, feeling myself getting close to orgasm as he finger-fucked my tight hole." << and

<br />

* >> "Look in the mirror," he [Dave] said. "I [Nicole] turned my head and looked. I guess I didn't have to worry about taking any more of his cock, because he was completely buried in my ass. I gasped, my pussy throbbing as I stared at the image of his cock buried in my ass. "Take the picture," I suddenly gasped. "God, this is hot..." He picked up Ashley's digital camera, pointing it at the mirror. <<

<br /><br />

Watching oneselves in the mirror is unusual and hot, and so is the self-photographing.

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 15 years ago
I loved it.

This was exciting and funny, just like real sex should be! It left me with an erection and a smile.

Ignore the negative comments. If people don't like your tastes, let them read something else. It's a diverse world!

As for the pedantries, ignore them too: your stories read well. The "..." is a very useful device to indicate passage of a small amount of time in reported speech ... don't you think?

:-)

KarpinskiKarpinskiover 15 years ago
You have got the multi-tasking strategy down hot.

What I love is the utter realism. What your character experiences is exactly the best I know how to treat a gal of any age. You pay close attention and operate in the attitude realm, the verbal realm, the tone of voice realm, as well as the emotional and the sensual realms, while touching two or three or four erogenous sites at once. You leave the point of view the same and let your character observe or imagine what her partner is experiencing. Just like the very best of real life, masterful and very very pleasing. Thank you.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Well paced

I am quite impressed. Starting with the storm, the anger and developing a story line that has plausability indicates that you have authorative talent. In this story, you allowed the tension to build at a better pace, and permitted the sex itself to develop at what I felt was a realistic and enjoyable progression. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO YUMMY!

So deliciously nasty, bad, sexy and yummy! Thank you! GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!!!

Great short story, Lilly_Ann. A nice, quick erotic read; thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to reading more of your work, Thanks!

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
revenge???

I don't see ANY revenge here....fucking an old guy becoming a skank herself. assley is a skank, could care less and she got the stud. where is the revenge? our poor wronged babe needs an STD test done too....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was so hot, I would love to see more

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Nasty sex but so HOT!!! To bad you stop writing these Hot Story. Thanks for sharing.

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Wow. So hot. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love Taking a Virgin Ass...

Mr_MunchMr_Munch8 months ago

Super_hot!

Come back, lily_ann...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
1709 Followers
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...