All Comments on 'John Holmes And The Princely Prick'

by DeniseNoe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A personal experience . . .

Many years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I went to the nude beach in Malibu, California. The place was jammed, since it was national nudist day (or somethng). I woke from a short nap to see a guy from the rear, bending over to adjust his towel. And what I saw between his legs made me immediately say, "That's John Holmes!" He was with a dark-haired girl, fairly nice looking (although my girlfriend, I have to say, was better looking all around). We never talked or anything, just the normal acknowledgment of towel neighbors. People were pretty cool and didn't bother him. Let me say this -- what you see in the movies gives you no idea how big he looked in real life, especially compared to other guys. I'm pretty small to begin with, but, boy, that day I really felt tiny.

fourthwirefourthwireover 15 years ago
John Holmes' life

Reading your story about the life of John Holmes, I became enthralled, even touched by your account, Denise Noe.

Like many others, my introduction to porn was a drunken weekend with my girlfriend at the time, watching "Deep Throat".

Many men envied John Holmes for the size of his penis, and many women (and men) wanted to have sex with him, as you pointed out.

Considerably fewer individuals realize that he lived and died, first in the jaws of a devastating drug addiction with its myriad of negative consequences, later through the ravages of the HIV/AIDS virus.

And while I was aware of most of the details of his life and death, including the Wonderland murders, your account of John Holmes life and death were magnificently written.

John Holmes, the man whose extra-large dick was a mixed blessing........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow !! I just Love a True story, with References and Quotes from Many sources.. Fascinating life-biography, right Until the End ! Thanks, a Literary admirer.. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How I became addicted to John Holmes

It was the early 80’s.

I was cross crossing the American mid-west, staying mostly at Holiday Inn and Ramada Inn in places like Springfield Illinois. Each day I would set out on foot looking for a store that sold porno.

It didn’t take too long before I found a small quiet store with only a few customers. I looked around and then took a chance.

I entered the “Gay Porno” section of the store which was in a closed off private area of the rear of the premises.

I noticed immediately that every single magazine and VHS videotape was devoted to homosexual porno.

Each and every magazine used the theme of superior huge circumcised cocks.

All these men wuzza super hung with PENISMEAT that hung at least over two feet of homosexual cock.

I was bedazzled by what I’d find.

This was a huge cock paradice.

All the men were so fuckin huge.

All of them had capabilities that would blow your...

Mind.

Finally I saw something that I found intriguing...

It was a magazine entitled

‘’THE PRIVATE PLEASURES OF JOHN HOLMES’’

It had just been released to the public as an introduction to his movie of the same name.

On the cover it showed John displaying his enormous endowment while a younger man was on his knees between John Holmes legs.

And this individual had a tape measure and he was measuring John’s giant penis.

He made a big deal of exclaiming how how long John Holmes penis was;

It was declared, that John Holmes had an 18 inch penis and that although he actually had a tiny foreskin, it appeared, when John Holmes was erect that his penis was circumcised.

Apparently this is what John liked to do when he had sought out younger, weaker more submissive men (like myself) and then had sold himself as a confident gentleman who had qualities that many men and women held as valuable.

Then the scenario changed to a bunch of these younger men who were giving John Holmes the pleasure that he was craving by masturbating him and giving him oral pleasure.

This was all taking place in the harem of a great Sheik.

This Sheik was all powerful and John played him to the hilt by strutting around and displaying his manhood and its incredible capabilities.

He came multiple times.

And these other men.

These men, who by now were on their knees worshipping his own circumcised penis.

They were United in their commitment to pleasuring a superior older white man.

And John just lay back and let all these other men worship him for what he had.

It was incredible to see John in action as he was extremely capable of shooting multiple manloads.

I had heard stories in the 1970’s about these “certain men”.

That they got together and worked out at a private gym.

So that when the gym closed they all stuck around for these private, intimate after hours activities.

And John had raw sex with each of these other homosexual pornostars.

Joey Yale sucked John’s cock and then proceeded to give John the “baseball bat test” in which he measures John’s cock by going hand over hand from the thick bald base all the to his cockhead, which looked like it was the size of an apple.

Then there was Lance Taylor who John speared with his enormous dink.

John fucked Lance hard before he pulled out his cock from Lance’s asshole and dumped his mancum all over Lance’s ass, face and back..

From there John took Eric Vale and ordered him in between his legs.

From there John Holmes lorded his cock over Eric Vale.

He came multiple manloads on Eric who was grateful for John to do this to him.

Over and over John demonstrated his penis power over all other men.

I saw this magazine “THE PRIVATE PLEASURES OF JOHN HOLMES “ and afterwards lost all interest in having any sex whatsoever with women ever again.

Even though John Holmes was allegedly heterosexual this magazine showed John’s homosexual side as it was based on the video filmed in Los Angeles in 1983 and was a crossover hit among many of his fans both straight women and homosexual men. He was credible in this pictorial because he was honestly enjoying himself sexually and not play acting as he had with women over much of his career.

wendy40wendy40over 1 year ago

my ex husband had a huge collection of John Holmes Vids ,, which I got in the divorce ,, i watch them on occasion and i would have sucked and fucked him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous