All Comments on 'Sarah's First Lesbian Encounter'

by SinfulSarah

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 15 years ago
Holy Fuck!

awesome! please continue with your tales Sarah :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Looking forward to continuation.

I have many years experience reading this type literature. This is one of the best I have seen in awhile. Please continue to write.

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 15 years ago
Yes Please

Wow, that was really great please continue with you confessions.

JustanordinaryguyJustanordinaryguyover 15 years ago
I wait for more!

I'm always cautious about reading these types of stories but I really enjoyed it. It rang true to me and that is always better than fantasies that could never happen.

Loved the detail and the 'live' feeling to it, imagining how it could all take place in some of the northern towns I know,like Middlesborough! Keep the stories coming.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Absolutely!

I want more . . . and more . . . and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

PLEASE continue submiting stories I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm SO Wet!!!

More please! (But don't rush it - take however much time you need)

The ObserverThe Observerover 15 years ago
Great read

Loved every word of this. A real air of authenticity, true or not. Roll out the next please - soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

That is fantastic Sarah please continue it is very sexy and so well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"OUJTSTANDING"

God what a story. I'm so wet I can't believe it. Going to have to get some toys out and finish this. Write more love write more. Can't wait to read more from you. You are a awesome write. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read about Susan's tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

Ooooooo, wonderful story. I can hardly wait for the next stories to come.....slight pun intended...lol

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Hello Sarah

I would be lieing if i said I don't ever read Lesbian stories I think every man does. Okay I do just not often. Most lesbian I don't like because they tend to be about how women don't need men. They can get on with life with out a man to interfear with their lifestyle. And to a certain extent that's what I get from this story. The men "Don't know" what the women get up to. They don't allow the men to get involved in what could be a really good time for both men and women. But on the whole well written and hot story. I don't know if this really did happen this way but that's the point isn't it? You wrote so well we the readers don't know. As for your husband finding out? Well tread carefully there is nothing so fragile as a mans pride and ego. You say this happened a long time ago and hopefully you have been his alone. I am just assuming as you haven't actually said you are his exclusivly now. Anyway well written. Please carry on writing. I will try not to bore you talking to much next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congratulations

Was there something extra in the B & H? Where DID your hymen go? These questions and more will, no doubt, be answered in the next episode from Sarah's Sinful Past! Well done..........................Aussie Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent first time story

I echo other comments, the characters are totally believable and it has the ring of truth about it. A lot of lesbian stories have a great intro then into fantasy when the girls all have super large boobs, so well done sarah. You seem to have a fund of stories to relate so I for one will be looking forward to reading more.

I must admit the story of you meeting with vicky and her mother in law has my interest piqued so carry on girl lets have some more. David

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFULLY EROTIC

I loved the slow build-up of the story; the age mix was great; keep the stories going so I can keep my juices flowing

DykeolicousDykeolicousalmost 15 years ago
Totally arousing & engrossing

This is one of the best erotic stories I have read on the internet. So much so I had to register so I could leave a comment.

I really hope you do write more & were not rubbled by the details given.

The style in which you wrote was so very friendly & British which made it even more enjoyable. The language was fantastic & I loved the way the scene & history were given.

Look forward to reading more Sarah!!

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 14 years ago
Fantastic & exciting. I want to read more.

I just LOVED this great story and I want to read about all the other times too. You doing 3 women and it being your first time is just awesome, you are a natural and I love it.

I know the rest of the stories will be thrilling and exciting too now that you know what to do. Just reading some of the things you have done excited me, please write about every one of them. Thank you so much.

Longtongue.

cardinalitycardinalityover 14 years ago
Fantastic story

Got me really worked up. I would love read more stories from you.

Thanks

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
That was very hot!

Please, more stories! You've led an exciting sexual life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You should write many, many more. This was an excellent example of writing in a very sensual way, explicit without excess graphic description.

I will look forward to reading more of your history.

HendrikxaHendrikxaalmost 14 years ago
waiting

that was the hottest i've read so far. when can we expect the next chapters??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More more more

I loved your story i just wish I was one of the women there that night~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sooo sexy !!!

Wow your so good , just about the best Lesbian story I have ever read because of it's realism, please continue your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow you have me wishing I was you ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This was really good! Please continue with the story..I wish something like this would happen to me...would love an experience with an older woman to show me the ropes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ALL AROUND WINNER

The opening paragraphs had me wondering. But, the real enjoyment of what you were presenting came with Frances standing unclothed in her home. A long time friends conservative mom revealing a sexy woman in private was great!

That hairy vulva was a nice idea on your protagonist too!

As to what story would be interesting for my future reading I'd hazard a guess at Vicky and the ride home first. That image of them alone in a car is hot. From there;

Frances and Susan's first time together (as told to me by Frances, me not involved)

Vicky introduces me to two of her neighbours, Dawn and Glenda (me involved)

Vicky introduces me to her mother in law (me involved)

Please continue as you have the time, and thanks for writing.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 10 years ago
This Was Hot!

I only hope that your 'open' attitude in writing didn't get you in the shit.

Not only was the story erotic but the period and regional authenticy were very well done.

Any chance of a tip if you're still publishing elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I think this story is beautiful Sarah. Your experience was amazing with the older women and look forward to more stories/encounters you share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful.

Great story, well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

Also good to read an English authoress. keep writing :)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy tale!

Very yummy and very well written indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, More, More!!!

Wonderful story. So well written and a great read, even better to re-read and join in.

Your jumping in feet-first with 3 older women must make this story your's uniquely. Please continue adding to your life story as you grow, learn and enjoy.

I think we all will want to meet Fran's & Vicki's friends, like Dawn & Glenda, whenever you're "involved". And more stories will mean we DON'T have to just reread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ready for more

Well crafted but where is the follow up

ThirteenYenThirteenYenabout 6 years ago
Keep going

You should continue the story, great introduction to what sounds like happy and many sexy times.

FlintyFlintyabout 5 years ago
I'll send you a keyboard

This is such a great and we'll told story, I'm guessing you the away your keyboard and it's such a shame. I'll send you one of it will get you writing about your other experiences it anything else :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you haven't stopped writing. That was a HOT, well written story. I'd love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot

Sarah that was so hot. Thank you for sharing it

JackE69JackE69about 4 years ago
Wow

That was supersexy, thanks for sharing

I would love to hear more of you story

LitareaderLitareaderover 2 years ago

We all thank you, Sarah. We love your life.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

nice story..good details

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like I read this story over 15 years ago the first time. Stumbled upon it and loved it again. I remember trying to find it again from time to time with no luck.

You know how the memory plays tricks? Lol, I remembered this as a story of a English schoolgirl who stops by her friends mum's place to pick up some books, and the ladies are all wearing cape, burgandy capes.

And two of the women stand to show they'd lost a bet of some sort and open up their capes to reveal they are naked and shaved.

And the mistress, or hostess seeing her young guest somewhat moved but unsure...about the goings on - well she takes out her ample breasts and offers it to her young guest to latch on to for comfort, hot sexual sensual comfort. And the young guest so shaken at this turn of her evening just surrenders... Kind of the same seen, but really shocking and hot.

Really disappointed to find the story and author again and all the purported future stories she was to share have never happened. Pity that, she was a good story teller!

I hope nothing sudden happened to her to make her disappear like a car accident or health, or the husband discovering her new passtime and forbidding her from sharing more.

It all makes it a kind of legendary mystery, doesn't it.

It's really kind of a legendary story and a mystery here too!

There should be a directory of just those on her too. "Wonderful One Offs" or something.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As this was written 2008, 15 years ago it must be unlikely that you will be writing more. However, I loved the story and would like to read more. You must write more as we love this stuff and was well written. Hate stories where straight away people are shagging each other, but you need to develop a story, which you did very well!. Loved it!.

black75black7525 days ago

This is a wonderfully hot story, fully capturing the period it's set in. It's a shame that Sarah has disappeared for whatever reason,but we can live in hope...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous