All Comments on 'Are Hairy Women Lovers "Normal"?'

by hotwriter1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hairy women are great lovers

I just love hairy women! I like to know i'm with a mature woman and not a little girl. I also find that making love with a hairy female is much more fun than a shaved female. I love to go down on a hairy female doesn't matter if I get hair in my mouth. For me the more hair the better.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 15 years ago
NATURAL PUBES

I'm not a great fan of hairy legs, but otherwise I like my women to be mature. A shaved pussy makes a woman look like a little girl, and I'm sure not interested in having a sexual relationship with a little girl. Hairy pits on some women are a turn-on, but not always. I can't explain why even to myself. Thanks for the article, it has got me thinking, which is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hairy pubes are great!

I tend to agree with the general opinion here. Hair down there is a definite turn on. When and how did this smooth, shaved, shiny pussy look become sexy? It's a wierd deviation from the normal. Armpit hair is also a turn on though it is not cool to have it exposed.

The most sexiest women are those who have no body hair (arms, legs and torso) but are luxuriant in the genital area. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hairy Women - The Middle East

Interesting essay. I personally prefer "natural" vaginas - covered in hair. The darker the hair the better !! As for hairy armpits well I am ambivalent. As for hairy legs well yes the less hair the better from an asethetic sense.

As for a shaved vagina - well while any vagina is a good vagina - I don't find them as stimulating as a hairy vagina. In the recess of my mind I think a shaved vagina is child like. Therefore having sex with a women with a shaved vagina is, I think, somewhat paedophilic !

In the Middle East, in my experience, many women shave their vagina as they do their arms and legs. And if they don't shave they at least trim the hair around their vagina regularly ! I think this derives from their tradition of public bathing and the requirement to wash after sexual intercourse. Its easier to wash your vagina if there is no hair around it presumably !

Ali Ahmad

Perth Western Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great topic - can't wait for next chapter

I love hairy women and view "going natural" as a celebration of sexuality and nature. Most of my girlfriends have been relieved to know they can let it grow and not offend me, and not just because they get to avoid shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hairy?

Fantastic analysis. Personally I find very hairy women a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It All Depends Where the Hair Is

I like a hairy bush, but not legs or armpits. Your essay caused me to think why this is the case. I have concluded that it is because at one time I worked in operating rooms, where women had been given a "prep" before abdominal of pelvic surgery. I never thought a woman with a prep was sexy - I was working for a living, after all.

minicockboyminicockboyalmost 14 years ago
Interesting article

Thanks for this interesting article, which I think gives a few starting points to a much wider debate. There are some things left unsaid as far as Im concerned though. For instance, why is it that the shaved/ hairless almost pre-pubescent barbie-doll image of a naked women is deemed to be acceptable? The argument that it is the natural state of a woman to be hairless, or that it is normal, is clearly inaccurate. Using the concept of Adam and Eve (or whatever story you like to use to refer to early humans), it is clear that women would have been hairy in the beginning, and this was the natural state of things. The fact that hair grows naturally in these areas of the body is proof enough of this, and until the invention of hair removal devices, this would have been the way of things. Indeed, it was not really until the late 70s, early 80s and the rise of mainstream media that hair has become socially unacceptable for women. One theory as to why this might be is that men who control media outlets have a subconcious attraction to pure, innocent, virginal women, and that hairlessness is in part a symbol of that sexless girl. To me this is much more sick, than any hairy woman fantasy is. I mean we rebuke and ridicule paedophiles, and yet here we are perpetuating a media-generated image that is designed to make all woman look as much like pre-pubescent young girls as we possibly can. That to me is sick. Whereas a woman who does not shave, and allows nature to take its course, is a true woman, and there is nothing sick at all with that. Sadly our minds have been corrupted by the young girl image, even those of women who think this is what men want.

Personally, give me a real, natural woman any day! And yes my girlfriend shaves a little, but she is naturally very hairy, and has patches of hair on her legs, ass, belly and forearms. She sometimes grows her armpit hair and leg hair, but is made to feel guilty for it by other women who are conforming to the media image.

kranky88kranky88over 13 years ago
many aspects on erotism of unshaven women

first of all i really liked your point of view on the article..id like to add a few more arguments if i may...to begin with more hair means more feminine scent due to ferormones omitting from the glands..smell is a very crucial part of our specie subconscious sexual appeal...secondly i think that its only sociologically unconventional because modern days have set a certain icon of how a female should look..this is a factor which varies through time and societies..on the other hand a soft smooth skin is much more appealing than a hairy one cause it leads back to days of breastfeeding...furthermore if beauty is defined by symmetry of appearance which symmetry implies good genes hence fertility and healthy offsprings,may be hairy women are not taken for normal cause sometimes hair on females is an indication of hormonical imbalance concerning the ovaries or the thyroid both of which are potentially endangerment to reproduction..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rubish!

That was inacurate and awfull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
30 years ago natural pubic hair was "normal"

I'd guess the personal hygiene products industry has something to do with the recent trend to vilify women that don't remove most or all of their natural pubic hair. But seriously - adult men seeking women with a mostly or completely shaven pubic region seems to indicate a fetish toward underage and/or child-like partners, and hence appears to be the less "normal" preference. Or maybe it was just that I grew up with the original "Joy of Sex" book. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I tend to think...

If a man seeks only female partners with shaven pussies, he has serious pedophile tendencies.

If I search for "hirsute" on a porno site, I get photos and videos of normaly hairy women who don't shave off all their pubic hair. Some of them trim it so it does'nt spill out their bikini bottom, and it's still called "hirsute".

A "hirsute" woman has most of these characteristics :

- her legs are hairier than many men's

- her pubic hair spills out her panties, both on the sides and on the top, coming up to her navel (sometimes beyond, up to petween her breasts) and in the back between her ass cheeks and the small of her back.

- her pubic hair is very long (1.5" minimum)

- her anus is completely hidden in hair

- her forearms are hairier than many men's

- her armpits are hairier than many men's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hair is natural

Until recent times ( about 20-40 years back), women didn't shave. So for thousands of years before that, men have been attracted to women with hair,there is nothing perverse about it.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 8 years ago

I love a woman who has hairy armpits and pussy, I find it extremely sexy and erotic. I was my first girlfriend while in college back in 81, we are both black and she didnt shave her armpits. Back then I wasnt as highly sexual as I am now, I was on my way. It was with her that I became aware and also attracted to hairy girls, mainly their underarms. I love sniffing, licking and snuzzling my nose in the soft, hair. I find it most arousal when she didnt wash, her pungent, musky aroma was the best. Since her I have had any girl I dated to stop shaving, all had no problem with it. My ex-wife to this day has not shaved her pits, I know. Although she is remarried, we are all cool with each other. There have been a couple of occasions that she allowed me a good whiff and kisses. Fuck I miss her pits and odor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love Furry Beaver

Female hairy genital is sexy, keeps the womanly scent and is natural. Women bald pussy look like children and it doesn’t please me so much, I am a 30 years old male that loves women and if there is no option I go for a bald one, but it is not my cup of tea, NO furry pussy NO spell. The last time that I said to a date that I liked bush she answered that it was disgusting. I was surprised, we went on and fucked a lot, but I didn't call her back again or dated. Once she asked me why and I said: “You are a good girl, find someone and be happy.We can be friends."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
#hairy

#hairy is the new black

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 6 years ago
I think you asked the wrong question, or the question wrong!

For almost ALL of about two hundred fifty THOUSAND years men have been taking hairy women to bed, the woods, the cave floor, the table, the back seat of a car, the front seat of a car, and too many other strange places for me to name. Think about this for a minute. The current standard of normality is to want women who are shaved? Normal? REALLY???

That must mean that most of our ancestors weren't "normal" and the whole human race is just now becoming normal. Rrriiiiiighht. Oh, wait! They still grow hair in many other cultures. Anyone who thinks the american culture is normal is a back woods hick who has no idea what the rest of the world is like.

I like pubic hair on women. Armpit hair too. The only "normal" thing about me is that I do prefer shaven legs. But I'm glad that my 2X10 to the tenth (or whatever, I'm a bit weak on the math of powers) ancestor didn't mind screwing a hairy woman and getting her pregnant, and her son, and son's son ad nauseum didn't mind following suit so that my mom (who shaved her pits but not her crotch) could pop me out so that I could be here to be abnormal.

The whole discussion is silly. I remember when women who shaved their crotches were considered to be kinkier than the norm, just the reverse of the present.

Younger generations have always done their hair differently from their parents as a form of rebellion. Long hair (my generation), short hair, mowhawks, mullets, hair colors not found in nature, and on and on. Advertisers convinced women first that underarm hair was "unsightly" about 100 years ago. Is it any surprise now that we have really good razors that don't nick or leave ugly razor burn that a generation or two would shave down there? Now some will, some won't, so what? Pick your flavor.

And guess what? The pendulum is swinging back. Fun girls are growing hair there and guys who have only known bald bodied women are secretly titillated, just as many of my generation was secretly titillated by women who shaved their crotch. Hell, I was titillated by the glimpse of any female crotch, hairy or not, but hair meant adult, as in old enough for sex. And I think it would be a crying shame for my wife to shave her coppery red fur. Hair that sparkles in the light with red and orange and yellow and gold when my nose is buried in there getting the red carpet treatment, a true cunnilingual feast for the senses.

In short, every upcoming generation thinks it invented sex and what is "normal". And every one of them is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Absolutely silly.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 5 years ago
Love that hair.

Are we normal? Ask any hairy woman that after she has had a hair loving man make love to her. You'll have your answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally i love hairy armpits on a female but hair free everywhere else as i love to lick vagina and rim and tongue an anus just my preference

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous