All Comments on 'Lynn's Alley Ch. 21'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
A BIG THANK YOU

... and on to new pastures... fresh things to munch (tee hee)... thanks for the tale... looking forward to whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks and look for more on Ali & Lynn. Not so sure about following Sami, since the issue and elements of incest/family relations are sure to follow but good luck with all the future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for the stories

I will miss the Ali and Lynn story line. I just see so many opportunities in Hawaii for them. As I truly enjoy your writing, I will look forward to Sami series, but may have to work a bit on giving that story line a chance as I very much liked the original series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you for letting us walk with Lynn and Ali!

You are truly a gifted writer! Your journey with Lynn and Ali has been wonderful. You make it easy to be a part of the story and the characters are so believable! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us and giving us a chance to journey through the characters!

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 15 years ago
Fun story

I sure wish you had given Lynn a shot at Ramona! Sorry, I just can't help myself.

Lynnluvs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best stories I've ever read

As you can see from the title of my comment, these stories, the ones about Sami and Lynn, are the best I've ever read. I do think the Sami ones are a little bit better. I hope you come back with stories even better (if that's possible). Can't wait to read what you're going to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

Have read all the Lynn and Ali stories as well as the Sami ones. I am far from wanting it to end! I'm hoping that the stories will continue. I can't begin to tell you how in love with these stories I became. You are a fantastic writer. Keep it up, Please!! :)

leann5redleann5redover 11 years ago
lost just nowe

looking forward ot more from you and the grils .Ihope note ot long love all your story T-gril 3 yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
APPRECIATION

A brilliant and moving story and a good mix of emotional sex and loving togetherness.

Looking forward Sami and more of the original duo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More?

I'm aware its been nearly a decade, but I was wondering if there was a chance for more to ever come?

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK10 months ago

Lovely story, and really looking forward to read more of their live travel..

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous