All Comments on '18 to 99'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep writing!

it is nicely written...the story line is very humane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hmmmmm

I couldn't get past all the DUNNOs. Gail is dumb as dirt. Even less than pretty women have SOME dignity, one would hope. You could have given her a LITTLE. I couldn't get into this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story

A little corny with the understanding oaf etc, etc. But I like soppy stuff and I think your story is touching. At least no impossible size dicks, not hot blonds with pecs, sorry, that's the male bimbos, and not a porno movie script. Thanks!

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Two lonely people finding love, that's the stuff of romance. It's a pity more writers can't leave the porno stereotypes behind and write about emotions rather than just bits being banged together. - I don't mind the bits banging together but the effect is so much better then there are proper characters doing the banging. :-)

On a technical note I found the chapter breaks a little unnecessary, but that didn't spoil the flow of the story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Charming

A very nice story that combines some fetish elements along with a real story about real people. The previous comment about the young woman being dumb? I don't think that was it. Some people come off as less than brilliant when they are actually very shy or, in the case of this Gail character, having experienced a lifetime of abuse. Quite often there is a lot more to people than meets the eye, and you get pleasantly surprised when you get to know them. Anyway, thanks for a enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Warm and wonderful

I really like this delightful May-December romance. The descriptions were great, and the characters nicely developed. I enjoyed the humanity of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unusual but heartwarming story

Don't thik I have read a story quite like this before but I enjoyed every minute of it. The old man and the plain jane who hit it off beautifully. Kind of restored ones faith in humanity. Please, keep on writing.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good

Nice story...they both got what they needed.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 15 years ago
Nice

A nice story about people that you can relate to. I would like to see more stories along this vein here. Believable erotica is much more interesting to me than the cookie cutter stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BRAVO!

Very Very good. I honestly believe this is a true story. I'm old enough to understand (and feel) all of it. I enjoyed it, thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A refreshing change

Thanks, a very refreshing change from very boringly and unbelievably sized cocks and perfect college girls as has been alluded to by another reader. Your description of the personalities made them totally believable for me and I have witnessed how very intovert females can bloom once they have some reason to feel more confident about themselves. Full marks and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
2Way Salvation

great story! supper ending.

kazmakkazmakover 14 years ago
Well written

Enjoyed the way in which respect and love enables a shy "plain Jane" to blossom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

This was one very enjoyable story, very very GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful !

Great story, I've always believed that there is that somebody "special" out their for each of us. This story reinforced that belief.

What a wonderful couple.

Keep up the super great work!!!!!

matchmaker2000matchmaker2000about 13 years ago
really good

I like your subtle and respectful kind of narration. Arousing but not crude. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a very well written and heart wrenching story that I totally enjoyed! Not rude or crude, but just nice!

txcrackertxcrackerover 11 years ago
Very nice story

Thank you for writing it . I enjoyed it very much

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
Beautifully written

A very nice story and very well written. I hope there may be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely

Like a Phoenix rising from ashes of despair. Two lovers together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poignant

I felt like crying as I was reading the story. Thank God, all isn't lost!

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

I have kept this story in my favorites for a year tomorrow . I go back and read it form time to time and I still cry . It is so moving to me . Thanks again for the story .

Tx Cracker

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years ago
Beautiful doesn't begin to describe these two

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. A touching story of two flawed people who you made beautiful. Erotic and moving in every way. Thank you for this.

adamaxillaadamaxillaover 10 years ago
Touching and real

What a nice story. Very warm and loving characters that were easy to like. I glanced at the comments and disagree very much with the one that suggested the girl sounded addled or something because of the way she talked. I think the author was trying to indicate that the poor kid was shattered by the way she was brought up and scared of everything including her own shadow. Once the older man drew her out, she showed her true self.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First Time

This was just a little like my marriage. She wasn't real pretty and her mother was verbally abusive making her feel less even than what she was. We were in college, I was a little older but could have had other girls. Girls without emotional baggage and with bigger breasts. Hers were like a 14yr old's, almost not there and I couldn't get enough of them, though I couldn"t fuck her titties.Though she breastfed, they didn't get much bigger and mostly went back down after she weaned the twins - except for her nipples which became very prominent. Her mother's were huge and part of what she used to put her daughter down. Her father was a cuckhold and her mother convinced her she would die a virgin unless she paid someone to 'pop' her cherry. I'm not real handsome, though I had had girlfriends. have a small dick, and am not good at much but she didn't care. We had a lot of trouble because we weren't a real attractive couple and I didn't improve with age. It was worse for our son and daughter. They loved us, but 'friends' made fun of their mom and later our daughter's looks. Mel died a few years ago of breast cancer (can you believe it) which brought the kids even closer together. They now live across country as man & wife. I'm the one in prison for beating the man who raped my daughter and yes I am guilty and I am proud that I did it. Mel visits often and cries and so do I, remembering that I wasn't soon enough to stop it. We're a messed up family. Were from the moment I met my wife. But we love each other. I'd like to write our whole story, but it wouldn't be at all erotic. Like her little hand could easily wrap around my tool and the head didn't stick out her fist much, but she said I hit her g-spot just right and we made two babies so I guess size doesn't have to matter if love is there. We could hear each other on the phone & get horny. Write more about odd couples. I really liked it.

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 9 years ago
Dear Madabouthair

I love the comment you left on furryfan's story. I have to say, you seem to have quite the appreciation for furryfan. Then again, I suppose I should not be surprised, seeing as you two are both quite the female armpit hair fan. I'd love to get to know you more intimately.

bruzer77bruzer77over 7 years ago
m ore please

That was a great story. I would like more.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Entertaining Love Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

ArseniqueArseniqueover 2 years ago

Quite touching and sensitive. 5 stars in my book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous