All Comments on 'The End of a Very Bad Week'

by justboycrazy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
can't say it did it for me

I found the dramas lacking as well as the ending. Did not seem believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not real

The plotline seemed like it would be interesting, but a bad week isn't just someone borrowing your stuff or missing a lunch break - way overdramatic. 2) she had a boyfriend, but that didn't even get noticed by the guy 3) why would she decide to go back with him, for him buying her a coffee? Completely unrealistic and underdeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Okay...

"Their cell phone confrontation made any episode of The Hills look like the original Beverly Hills 90210."

????? The only way that sentence would make sense is if they were on the hills. And they're not.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
messed up.

What a messed up story from the start - wonder what kind of STD she has now to not just mess up her week but her life, and I guess she really liked her boyfriend. This would be the kind of woman that we all run into and they all wonder why we call them xxxxxx's !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
surely, you jest

I gather that the word "plausible" is not something important to your writing. It COULD have been a good story......

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not believable

The basic plot line was fine but then you went into an unbelievable series of minor frustrations culminating in her going home with a perfect stranger, who draws a bath for her then strips her...... Give me a break! Who would even consider these events without some character development. Put yourself in her place. Is this a reasonable scenario?

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Fantasy!!!

The story was good and then had a good plot line to it. But it was all a lot of fantasy for this woman to find a guy like him. I love the find a woman like him it would do things for me. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous