All Comments on 'Whispers'

by lovinlife0828

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DoradoDoradoabout 15 years ago
loved it

Wow, really loved the story. The writing and the art were top notch. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hit's The Right Buttons

A good story is one that has the reader wanting more - and I'd love a 2nd chapter here, with the husband joining in. Superb story, very enjoyable read.

NavauraNavauraover 14 years ago
interesting

I guess there's a first time for everything. This is the first time I've been turned on by two females, considering that I am one and could really care less. Anyhow, great illustrations and nice plot. Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Decent

Frankly, I am not impressed with your writing skills- specifically, what they said in the throes of passion was stale, uninspired and almost comical in how out of place it was. But the drawings were amazing- you are a great artist. And the story line was interesting, if not well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

loved your illustrations (first decent ones i've seen thus far) and i thought your story was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Keep writing like this, longer stories, great short story, now give us a novel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
will participent

ill be your cocksman when hubby leaves town next time other than the fact youll be swimming in my hot cum and soaked into your wet cock hungry pussy.youll be begging me to keep fucking your wet hunny hole .i will be buried in your pussy when hubby arrives home and ill make him eat my cum from your soaking pussy.and then we will take turns fucking you then ill tell him we are getting even with a cheating wife thats been fucking my wife the maid . and ill tell him he can fuck the maid if i can keep fucking you baby i love the feel of your pussy around my hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shockingly hot

this is one of the hottest stories i have ever read.i was ready to cum by the end of page 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

great stories and graphics. Hope you'll do more like this one.

RaakashanRaakashanabout 13 years ago
Continue...

Ehis was very good... Please tell me you are planning a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please...?

I liked the story line, but I want to 'hear," more of Pam and Junko's expiditions while John is out of town, and when he returns to join them

litefanroticalitefanroticaalmost 13 years ago

I won't whisper....i would loudly say...IT WAS A GREATTTT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yesss!

Nice women living women story. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was very hot. It made my dick hard. It also made me think of the times my wife and I shared a woman together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

Ten stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horny

Im Dripping wet, my clit is swollen, and my nipples are needing to be pinched. I feel so horney...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Start, keep going, don't involve hubby, involve lingerie store customers, get junko to model for all girl parties, maybe involve junkos tutor and classmates....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous