All Comments on 'Birth of a New Sissy Ch. 01'

by AltErik

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bi48186bdbi48186bdabout 15 years ago
That was fantastic....

I hope you continue to turn Erica into a total sissy and have his wife witness Erica in action....

bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i love this type of story

very fine writing. i came to be a sissy later in life but i love it. ty for writing.

ScotsdudeScotsdudeover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Every good sissy's fantasy. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Sissy

Fantastic story and looking forward to more of the same. As a sissy myself I got hard at the very start and had to stop reading long enough to don my sissy clothing. I have been a crossdressing cock sucker since the age of 11 but had never been fucked until my father caught me dressed and jacking off. I thought the entire family had left for the weekend and I was home alone but as it turned out my father had worked late and was going to join them at the lake the next day. On his way home he stopped at his favorite drinking establishment and had a few so he was in a horny mood when he arrived home. He sat me down and wanted to know "what the hell I was doing and was I a queer"? I had no choice other than to explain how great it felt to wear women's clothing and that no, I had never had sex with a male while dressed but had sucked off many cocks and ate their cum. He grabbed me and took me to the bedroom, threw me onto the bed and stripped off his clothing. When I saw his cock I immediately got hard and began working it with my hand. I moved my head to where it was lined up with his meat and he proceeded to shove it down my throat while telling me how he was going to fill my full of his hot, juicey cum and then fuck my "pussy". He didn't take long to shoot off in my mouth and very quickly became hard again. He didn't hesitate to move to my ass. Put some lube into me and on his cock. I felt the head pushing into my virgin ass and as he went deeper the greater the pain coupled with total pleasure.I screamed for him to "hurt me, rape my cunt, make me your whore bitch for life. With those words he rammed his meat to the balls. Never had I felt such a wonderful feeling. I begged him to fuck me all night, to fill me with cum until it ran down my legs. He did just that repeatedly throughout the night and next morning. Before we left for the lake he sucked me off and ate out my ass. He made it a point to tell me that from this day forward I was his whore and would do whatever he said including telling me that anytime the two of us were alone I was to beg him to fuck me and to suck his cock. He wanted to know if I had ever gotten any pussy and had I ever thought of fucking my mother. Both were answered with a no. I was to make a list of every cock I had ever sucked and was I crossdressed when I sucked them. He finished our discussion by making me aware that he intended to give his sissy son away to some of his friends and he'd let me know the time and place. I'm now living in my own apartment and spend the majority of my time dressed. Dad visits quite often and generally brings along his buddies. I love being his whore to use and give away as he pleased. All I want is cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
made me wiggly

I loved it. I really want to read more, especially about Eric being aroused and humiliated when his wife gives in to her desire for a big cock. This made me leave a wet spot on my boxers..... wish they were panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's such a pity that some men find out they are sissies so late in life. Thankfully I am only 24 years old and I already started my transition. I hope Erica separates from her wife, becomes a full woman and marries Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Its just to bad that some men who would love to be women or sissys just can never do it, thanks to their looks and build. I mourn myself.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 11 years ago
Written from the heart....

of Erica's sissy cunt!

So well written one felt one was Erica. Can't wait to hear what happens when he goes home and reveals all

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 11 years ago
born for it

I was born to be like Erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What would you call a man who willingly gives his mouth and throat for another man's pleasure?

Bi-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic story

This is exactly what I have become over the past year -- a sissy cock-sucking faggot slut bitch for my well-hung neighbour. I love cross-dressing and when he caught me last summer dressed in panties and a bra, he then fed me his big cock. Needless to say, I loved sucking it and especially loved swallowing his big load of cum. Since then, I regularly suck his cock while dressed in my sexy lingerie. He also fucks me every week or so and I love it. Now I just need to tell my wife that I'm a sissy faggot and let her suck his cock with me. Looking forward to reading the next chapters of your story.

AlicaAlicaabout 9 years ago
Loved it !!!!

Thank you for sharing such a hot story. being a sissy sub cocksucker is my greatest fantasy. I identified with Erica almost at once. You're a wonderful writer !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
same as me and my master

This story is similar to what's happened with me and my master -- a bit different. His porn wasn't she-male but instead was CD porn (which I love, since I'm a CD). He didn't have any clothes for me that 1st day but the next time I went over to his place I wore my panties, nylons, lacy red bra & sexy teddy for him. The verbal talk is similar to what my master says to me -- and I love it !!! He also fucks my face and shoots his cum down my throat -- I love that too !!! He didn't use a dildo to take my anal virginity but instead he fucked me himself with his big juicy thick 8" cock -- and I loved it !!! He calls me "Cindy" and I dress for him as often as I can. We haven't yet involved my wife but he's made plans to tell her (and show her) what a cocksucking sissy faggot of a husband I am -- and I can't wait !!! I think my wife suspects that I'm gay but this way it'll be easier for my master to show her than me having to do it myself. I'm not sure if she'll join in but I suspect when she sees his big wonderful cock that she'll want to suck it and get fucked by it -- instead of the average 6" cock that I have.

I can't wait to read your other stories -- this one was so hot and so wonderful. Thanks.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 7 years ago
Sissy

I'm a closet cd. I love to dress up and meet men. So hot being their slut. When I'm out dressed like a normal guy I wish men could tell I'm a little cocksucking sissy. Or that I could pick out guys who love sissies like me. Love to chat and I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

I love a dominant man or woman that will make me submit and suck cock and eat pussy. I am submissive a like to orally serve my.mistress or master or both. I can't wait to read where this story goes.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
similar to my story

This story is similar to what happened with me and my Master -- a neighbour of mine who one day caught me wearing panties. He eventually made me his bitch and I love it that he's my Master. His also used porn to seduce me; not just she-male but also gay & CD porn. He didn't have any clothes for me that 1st day but the next time I went over to his place I wore my favourite panties, black fishnet nylons, lacy red bra & sexy teddy for him. The verbal talk is similar to what my master says to me -- and I love it !!! He also fucks my face and shoots his cum down my throat -- I love that too !!! He didn't use a dildo to take my anal virginity but instead he fucked me himself with his big juicy thick 8" cock -- and I loved it !!! I use the name "Cindy" and I dress for him as often as I can. We haven't yet involved my wife but he's made plans to tell her (and show her) what a cocksucking sissy faggot her husband is -- and I can't wait !!! I think my wife suspects that I'm gay but this way it'll be easier for my Master to show her than me having to tell her myself. I'm not sure if she'll join in but I suspect when she sees his big wonderful cock that she'll want to suck it and get fucked by it -- instead of the average 6" cock that I have. I truly want to watch her suck his cock and have her pussy filled by him. Being a cuckhold is my dream and fantasy. I hope my Master will make that happen.

Thank you for this story. It is one of the best on Literotica and turns me on so much each time I read it (about 10 times now).

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Lucky Guy

I can't wait until he sees his wife fucked and is forced to suck the cock clean in front of her. A sissy's life is a journey of forced boundaries and feminization, Be a good cuckold and liberate your wife to a variety of cocks and be the cuckold she desires.

XOXOXO

Georgie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

I becoming a sissy started with me wearing panties.I loved the feeling i went to stockings and slips.I now am a full on cross dressing sissy.I spend most nights in full make up and completely dressed in womens clothes.My first time out i went to a adult movie/book store.Up to this point i never had sex dressed as a women with a man or women.I soon would deside would i suck a mans cock or let one fuck me or run home.When the time came i did not think about what i was now asked to do.Standing in front of me was a man asking me if i sucked cock and did anal.With out thinking i would like to suck him off.I though we would go in to a booth where no one would see me on my knees sucking his cock.But he already had his cock out and pushed me down to the floor.I can not tell you why but i opened my mouth and in went his cock.I started to suck like i had done a million times before but this was my first time.As i looked up i noticed a group of men standing with their cocks weighting to be next in line.I line grew longer as the nigh went on man after man cock after cock load after load of cum.Findly some one helped me up.Took off my dress and panties forced me on a table and started was a longer line of cocks next in line to fuck me and fuck me they did.I had no controll and way to stop them.Soon while getting fucked cock after cock found its way down my throat at the same time.It was hours before they all finished with me and i could go home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome - love to meet him and be erica. robb.

robjohns1000@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I frankly think this story is mis-focused. Rather than seducing Eric into hot faggot sex, there is entirely too much focus on Eric’s wife and Jeff’s desire to fuck the wife. It comes across as Jeff is just using Eric as a tool to get to Eric’s wife. As a sissy slut myself, I adore cock, kissing my male lover, and being ass fucked but if Jeff approached me as he treats Eric in this story, I grab the jerk by his balls and twist until he quit. A guy who brings me flowers—rather than a macho attitude—-is much more likely to enjoy the pleasure of my pussy. Sensual kissing, licking, and passionate faggot sex are turn ons. Being told that I am somehow obligated to take Jeff’s cock because he wants to be pleasured is a turn off. I expect my lovers to pleasure me as I pleasure them, and when I am called sissy, cunt, faggot, cock sucker or slut, it turns me on because I know that I have aroused my lover who utters these words with tenderness. Megan Vixen

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

THIS story is one of the hottest I've read! This first chapter specifically. Being seduced by a neighbor to become his cocksucker! Those words, "I knew what kind of person you were when we first met. I could see your weakness. Someone wo needed a strong hand to lead them..." "Keep sucking. That's a good girl. Accept your destiny." I definitely NEED to be with a confident, strong man like that in my life! I'm very discreet about my sexuality. I get very submissive when I'm with a man.

I struggle about my desires at time. I'm not Gay. I shouldn't like this, but secretly, I do, and want it, but society frowns on such things. Now that I'm older, I'll most likely stay single and alone, and have to get my sexual charge from reading about others happiness instead.

WildlylostWildlylostabout 1 year ago

My favorite series, I do wish this had continued.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

love this story got me hot and horny just reading it stroking on my own self wishing it was me being used this way please finish this story will be patiently waiting until then

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Sexy story..my inclination is to follow him!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Being gradually seduced by a friendly, tall, athletic hot young stranger and then one day suddenly asked by him to accompany him his Bachelor pad where he takes his time, verbally dominating me, and then ordering me to put on a pair of sexy black nylon panties has been a fantasy of mine for sometime now.

You see, there’s a guy that I’ve seen occasionally at the park where people walk for exercise near my home, and In my fantasy, he convinces me to follow him up to his place where he begins to psychologically dominate my inner sissy, insisting that I am a sissy girl and I need confess to him when the last time I had swallowed a man’s cum . And then, just like Erika, he makes me try on a pair of panties, which gets me even hot and oh so horny as my average sized clitty continually moistens the front of panties I have on. eventually he makes me get down on my knees and I am finally allowed to suck his enormous black cock, and through it all, he keeps calling me his cum hungry little girl that needs a big man to regularly service and that the next time I come over, I will have to wear my sexiest panties, my legs must be shaved smooth and my pussy cleaned out properly.

Then, and only then would my mouth allowed to be filled up with that big black shaft of his so I can be feed his addictive seed.

Lately, it’s become the fantasy I’ve been jacking-off to. Once this winters over and I start going for my walks in that park, I hope I see him again and this time I’ll try making eye contact with him, and who knows what might happen? In the meantime, I’m looking forward to reading part two, and wishing once more that Erika was me too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltErik@AltErik
326 Followers
I'm bisexual, but with only a few M/M encounters but LOTS of submissive/sissy fantasies. Regularly wear panties. Like to share fantasies, chat, read and write stories. All my stories represent some part of my lush fantasy life. I love to get feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES