All Comments on 'Female Sexual Response: Subject 334'

by kianareeves

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT

Loved it Hot hot hot hope you can continue the story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
still good

but not nearly as good as 326. I think just changing and introducing a lot more 3xx persons does the story no good. or at least introducing a lot more will just be a reptetition. I would have rather liked to see the developpment of one than a repetition of the same with 2 more.

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Another hit! Thank you! Very very hot. Seriously who does not think about how hot it would be to climax in a public location. Thank you for part two. :)

AceStrokerAceStrokerabout 15 years ago
What an amazing series!

Do they have these type of studies for guys?! Definitely interesting hearing other's experiences, but I would like to see a return to 326 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Out-standing!!

Dear god! Yet again, you fill me with bliss - then you take all away! Wonderfully done sequel to the first, kiana. -Craig

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was incredible

I've read a lot of stories on literotica, and your "subject" series blows them all away. Thank you for writing these.

bingochalicebingochalicealmost 15 years ago
Another brilliant story

I'm amazed that some of the commenters can find anything wrong with this story. Yes, it's similar to the first one, but that's kind of the point. It's also different enough to be even more exciting. These stories make me wish I were one of these girls, it is unbearably sexy to think about coming in public like that.

vampgirl137vampgirl137almost 14 years ago
so hot!

I'm really mad at myself now. I've read both 326 and 334 when I couldn't get off ><" (I'm at work, but I don't have to work). And damn, i can't wait to get home. I'm soooo fucking wet! I am glad there's a few more of these... they will be useful tonight.

Very hot.. I want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

I'm kinda liking the hopes of her and Kinsey doing it together at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!

this was a great story, made me cum ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome again

You've written another really hot story. Another one that made me go "God I wish that was me!" I especially loved how the device completely broke her, taking her from a woman full of self control and proud of it to an unashamed, liberated, sex craving girl. I look forward to reading the other two. I for one agree it was a better choice to write multiple characters in a similar but not the same situation as opposed to one character "having all the fun." You paired your characters with the situations they are presented and you did it well and that's a lot of what makes this an awesome set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow. I love your writing technique, and how this story wasn't all erotica, but plot. A nice change, for sure.

tjssubtjssubalmost 12 years ago

Love this story so much! Its one of the best I have read about orgasm deprivition. I also loved your previous one, and look forward to reading the next one! Awesome plot, great charectors and just wow... sexy.

peterpanpeterpanalmost 12 years ago
Different styles

Apart from enjoying it generally, I liked the exploration of different characters in this series. I remember in particular that the style felt different between this story and the previous as is written by a different person.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 11 years ago
Who needs sex when we have stories like this series? :-)

Keep on the good work!

I love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story!

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsover 11 years ago
Kudos.

This was somehow hotter than the others. For some reason, more spicy and tantalizing. Perhaps her reluctance urged ME higher. IDK, but it was the best, yet. Of any of them. Thank you, please? Continue, just one more??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully Written

The detail! It is incredibly detailed and the orgasms are so beautifully decribed. Keep on writing. 5 out of 5.

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
It keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!! This DOES keep getting better and better!!!! OMGgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

playtime999playtime999over 7 years ago
Hot

stuff for sure. I can imagine one for guys with nipple suction, cock suction, anal fucking and ball massage and after finally getting to an orgasm, starting over, and over, something that can be painful for most guys after cumming and "Kelly" would not care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nidce girls, good tempers.

Seems they are very willing too.

pervopervoabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Well done! I can't help but picture two of my college girlfriends as subjects of this study and I can't get the images out of my mind.

One thing though; I would hate to be the next boyfriend of any of these girls. It seems like, no matter how good you are, you would have trouble competing with these devices.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, still the hottest story line I have had the pleasure of reading. I know it has been a long time since the story has been published but it still carries a lot of creative and imaginative writing. As another commenter mentioned, I would hate to be a boyfriend of one of these lab rats. There would be no way of being able to make one of these women cum as long or as hard as these devices. Imagine being fitted with one of these and then subjected to an intense interrogation? I would probably confess anything to be let out of the device. Too bad none of the girls have passed out so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well it's been great. I've been edging all the time spent reading it, even not touching me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous