All Comments on 'His Daughter's a Whore'

by TTMann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Start!!!

That was a great start to a series. I hope you write another chapter about father and daughter and their sexual relationship. Specially if the father is looking for a prostitute like his daughter.

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Very Nice!

I hope that this is the beginning of a series. The writing is very, very good. The story is well thought out, and Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
missed a good story

to short for a story, no background for an intro. so in the end it was just a porn cliche in a cheap flick. fuck the daughter. everything interesting is not in view, as how come she is a whore in the first place, how come the father is surfing the internet for whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fuck a whore? Not on my life!

Daughter or not she is a breeding ground for a large number of STDS, HIV/AIDS, and a variety of communicable diseases. No attempt to get her out of the vice, no attempt to straighten out her life, just ruining his and his wife's life. Not erotic, not believeable, not real, just cheap porn. After all what parent wouldnt be proud of thier daughter growing up and becoming a prostitute?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[16.08.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous