All Comments on 'MaryAnn and an Old Family Friend'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LibertineLibertineabout 15 years ago
Marvelous old man´s dream

What a lovely story. Just what an old man dreams about. A lovely woman, so caring, giving him her best but not out of pity but of her own lust. And so well written with heights and pauses.Short and intensive. I love it.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How Right

the Libertine is!!! MA you have fulfilled the dreams of us, Older Crowd. We thank you, and pray you continue some more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A nice story

but it could have been a good one with some editing. The mistakes really hurt your story.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Where.?

Where are these women when I am out on the town for dinner and some sweet loving (they all must be with there Dr's)and having great sex.!? Great story and it does bring back some good memories. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's this?

A story by someone who can actually write in commplete sentences and use correct grammar? All that and MaryAnn weaves a sizziling piece by letting two intelligent and attractive people tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pleasant reading

The story was told as a story should be told: simply and with dialog. And it was erotic from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Great Story

MaryAnn thanks for such a hot story. It gives everyone hope. You have an amazing way with words.Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Finally a story on here I can relate to. I had such a crush on my mom and dads accoutant growing up. He would smile at me and make my knees weak! I never told him how I felt until recently. We ran into each other online and it seems he has always liked me too. I am 38 now and he is 63. But he still makes my knees weak and we make love all the time. It was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn Girl!!

Your words got this old man excited. I'll have to take the time to read your other submissions.

Keep up the great work.

mantra23mantra23about 12 years ago
Very Nice Story

I very much enjoyed the way you wrote the seduction and of course the conclusion. Well done, your story captures a little fantasy all of us have had at some time, the respected elder, hidden desire and the consumation of a mutual passion.

OscineMajorOscineMajoralmost 8 years ago
A wondertful story

Old soldiers (sailors) never die, they just fade away. A well done story. I usually like "Mature" stories about old women, but this one about an old man is an exception.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Helping an older man to enjoy sex with a 30 year old redheaded horny woman is HOT!

I've traveled a lot on business and I usually try to get an older man to take me to his hotel room. There are so many ways a naked 5'9" married redheaded women, extremely orally inclined and not bashful can stimulate an unwilling cock to perform enough so that both can definitely enjoy each other sexually. Believe me!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous