All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 110'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EntwinedLustEntwinedLustabout 15 years ago
Interesting.

Your work is getting deeper by the chapter. It still feels as sexy as ever, yet I'm getting interested in the space between the lines rather than the lines themselves now.

Lovely work, keep it up.

Alot of me asks for more plot; so many questions, so little answers!!!!

A little of me begs for longer sex scenes..you're good at those. ^^

Waiting as ever, Arraynah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A big thank you!

your literotica magum opus gets better with each piece you add. your fans truly appreciate this great body of work- your characters are simply incredible!

darkendwooddarkendwoodabout 15 years ago
more

Please wright some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and faster I am very interested in what happens to our flegling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent as usual

Damn, in addition to being incredibly erotic as usual, now I'm even more intrigued by the mysterious plot you've got brewing behind the scenes.

One point of concern, though: as much as I love this series and always look forward to new installments, I hope you have some idea as to when and how you're going to conclude the story (as opposed to just dragging it on and on for as long as you keep coming up with new ideas.) I say this only because it would be a shame if, for some reason or another, you stopped writing in the middle of the story and didn't give it a proper conclusion.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good! Sensual!

I hope you write more new stories with diabolical endings again! Like a super strong hero destroyed by a sexy succubus! hehe

Three_of_NineteenThree_of_Nineteenabout 15 years ago
Ummm... been there, done that...

Read the story "Squeezed". A superhero has already been taken out, as have two army platoons in "Soul Worm".

utj85utj85about 15 years ago
Liked it, but...

Your writing is great as usual, though I'm a little disappointed or young hero hasn't been improving his magic skills the past couple of stories as demonstrated in earlier chapters. For me, that's the perfect way for Phil to grow over the course of this series.

Please keep writing great stories, they're definitely some of the hottest works I've found on literotica.

PerentiePerentieabout 15 years ago
The Mystery of Verde deepens

This chapter was wonderful but at the same time rather confusing. The girl whose name I can't spell seemed to hint at a number of things that could end up happening. Like them killing him if he "wished" for it. Is that supposed to apply to all the men the succubi deal with or just him? Then there was the mind shatter. Why was he able to be put back together when she seemed to think it was impossible at first? Was it because he had hung onto that one shard? Am I wrong in thinking that memory was one of Verde?

And as usual, I liked Verde's interactions with the hero the best. It really seems like she's falling in love with him, albeit that leaves me worried about just what tragic/horrific spin you might put on the story next.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonabout 15 years ago
Good stuff

As an occasional peddler of succubi stories, I often think of you as the master craftsman of our artt.<BR><BR>

This series has become a really interesting narrative since Phil got to hell - you know what Nietzsche said about the interesting people ;-) - while offering varied and exciting erotic content in good balance.<BR><BR>

This was a good chapter for several reasons. Each of the succubi are intesting for different reasons and Cέrμləa was great value entertainment. The scene where she struggled to find the right form to appeal to him was nicely done.<BR><BR>

Like other commenters have mentioned, Verde's apparent attachment and the cryptic foreshadowing are both interesting thoughts for the upcoming installments.<BR><BR>

I also thought the sex was very well handled, in terms of how smoothly the abstract memory sifting was blended in. All in all another great piece of writing.

earnestloverearnestloverabout 15 years ago
Nice !

Very nice Very Very nice !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantasy with Cerulea?

Great series! Your work is always interesting and I'm genuinely curious as what will happen to Phil next. Just wondering, will you ever flesh out the goth girl fantasy with Cerulea? I've always had a bit of a goth fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

love

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

come on hurry up and write more stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They turn me on so much.

dogsearsdogsearsover 9 years ago

Great chapter with Cέrμləa and Phil. Cέrμləa is one of my favorite characters. In my opinion you could improve the story, if you did a few flash back chapters involving the succubi.

What I mean is you could dive into the pasts of the various succubi. A flash back showing Rosa, Verde, Nyte, Nurse Honey, and Cέrμləa. You could show their personal past histories.

I have a feeling that Cέrμləa has an interesting past. You could have fun exploring her past. It seems like she has multiple personality disorder; or she has some serious problems inside her head.

More over it seems like she enjoys messing with other peoples heads, including Phil's head. Especially when she does her cute innocent little kid to her hot succubus form trick. It also seems like she likes to fool people into thinking that she is a kid, or perhaps she loves to experience the world like a child would, even though she is significantly older than the rest of the succubi. It also seems like she seems to prefer being in her child form and not her adult form for some reason. It seems like from this part in the story:

"( Phil lay on a pure white hospital bed. A young girl with spiky blue hair and dark red eyes sat pensively on a chair at the foot of the bed. At the side of the bed sat a woman wearing the black garb of a mourning widow. Her face was hidden behind a black veil. Around them stretched a flat, featureless plane. It was covered in broken shards of coloured glass as far as the eye could see.

"I'm sorry, fledgling," the widow said, her voice rich and aged like a fine vintage of wine. "I've shattered your mind."

Phil stared blankly into space.

"It was not my intention. My other's self control is… not what it was."

The figure in black got up and stood over Phil's supine form.

"This is the only kindness I have left to offer."

She bent down as if to kiss him. Hands as white as alabaster reached up to lift the veil from her face.

A child's hand reached out and grabbed the widow's arm. The widow stopped and looked down into the face of the child with the bright red eyes. The child pointed to where Phil was clutching an object in both hands. It was a single shard of glass, held so tightly a little dribble of blood ran down his wrist and dripped onto the spotless white sheets.

"Well well," the widow said. "Interesting you should pick that one," she murmured after looking into the glass.

The widow looked at the young girl.

"Should we?" she asked. "We might only be saving him for a worse fate."

The girl smiled shyly and nodded her head.

"If that is what you desire," the widow said. She raised her arms.

A thousand million broken shards of glass sprang into the air like a film running backwards. They reformed into countless panes of moving memories, the sum total of a young person's life, played across screens as far as the eye could see.

"Spend some time with the child when you can," the widow whispered in Phil's ear. "She gets so lonely sometimes."

The widow took the child's hand in hers and they both walked away.)"

From that part in the story I could haphazard a guess and say that Cέrμləa is separated into her child form/personality and her adult form/personality.

Also the widow form and the child form are both present to Phil in his time of need when he was nearly dying. You also could guess that Cέrμləa's present condition is possibly due to a painful part of her past. It would be interesting if you explored what makes each of the succubi themselves. Cέrμləa is the only succubi to mess with Phil's head in such a way.

The widow said to Phil that he should spend some time with the child for she gets so lonely. It would be interesting if Phil spent a day being with Cέrμləa in her kid form when he would go to class. He would probably treat her like he would a little sister. I wonder what all Phil's classmates would say if they saw Cέrμləa? They would probably accuse him of being a lolli-con. HA! HA! Seriously imagine the calamity.

Also I hope that you let Cέrμləa eat a student. The other succubi have ate students let Cέrμləa have her turn.

Anyway I hope that you update your story soon. I have read it from the beginning.

Cheers Dogsears

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing! I thought the story might start getting stale but you definitely added a creative character. Thanks for writing.

octabrainoctabrainabout 9 years ago

What was on that shard? Am I wrong thinking it was:

&quot;Ahem.&quot;

Phil turned. There was a naked girl with long green hair standing next to his bed. She beckoned to him with one index finger while the other slipped down between the plush lips of her labia.

Oh fuck.

tinchektinchekover 8 years ago
Too bad

I kinda hoped he would fuck the little girl Cέrμləa.

Calli06Calli06almost 8 years ago
All the pleasures are not of the flesh...

Brilliantly played, sir. She takes him down paths that so many would like to retrace- moments from life when a slight turn from the path chosen might have brought us treasured memories instead of the sad ones that propel us on in hopes of a brighter future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

This is one of the best stories I have read with respect to succubue....Nurse Honey and Nyte have my imagination going into sexual overdrive...keep the creativity going:)

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi11 days ago

Ceřùlea is an expert in the arts of sex, I now realize that every succubus has unique skill of seducing and doing sex with their victims, all mind shuuttering ecstasy but in their own unique ways, I give best to Cerulea she's an expert of seduction🩷🖤🧡❤️

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi8 days ago

Ceŕūĺèa use her unique way of pleasuring Phil, she makes her sex feels like multiple hands, toungues are massaging and kneading Phil, that's what makes her pleauring more intense, Verde ended up calling her a cheater🩷💜🧡🖤💛 because she knew no one can withstand her sexual ministrations🖤🩷💙

My top 10 in the arts of seduction and sex;

L'matia_______________🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

Nÿte_________________💚💚💚💚💚

Astrapia______________🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Seleucida_____________🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Paradisea_____________💜💜💜💜💜

Nurse honey___________💛💛💛💛

Cerulea_______________🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Verde_________________🩷🩷🩷🩷

Tellani'nsara____________🤎🤎🤎🤎

Rosa__________________🩶🩶🩶🩶

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous