All Comments on 'Stripping Son Makes Mom Hot'

by Seethru57

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding

Well done. I love a good story to get it off on with. Mom and son are just delicious.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story. I like how you described the son losing his job in the factory in becoming a stripper. I like how his mom went to the club to see him perform with your friends. The sex scenes were good and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT

Mother-fucking is so hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME

My title says it all. Get his mom's friends involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job

There is NOTHING hotter than mother and son fucking............Don't ruin and get others involved IF there is a sequel...............Amazing how many women have that 'fuck your mommy' fantasy..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mom is wild for her boy's big dick

This is a fine study of a mother's obsession with her boy's dick, and, at the same time, her son's deep desire to show it to his Mom. Most every young male is aware of his urge to let his mother see what he's carrying between his legs and most do something about it. They keep the door open when they're taking a shower or toweling down or undressing in their rooms--some even spend 10 or 20 minutes in just a t-shirt, with everything showing from the waist down, waiting for Mom to pass the open door! Most all boys have "slept" naked on top of the blanket, usually with a big hard on, hoping that Mom'll look in and get a good look at their prick and big balls. Here, the son is a professional stripper. When he confesses this to his mother, she is wildly enthusiastic! The boy starts to get hard, thinking of his own Mom watching him strip. At the club mother joins the other females in pressing money in her son's g-string, making sure to handle her boy's stiff dick and well-filled balls. Back stage the inevitable happens, Mom strips down herself, and her son notices her shaved cunt is oozing. There's only one place for her boy to shove his hard prick--harder than ever before. He sticks it up his mother's ever-loving twat, and unloads his balls where his youthful seed is meant to go--up his own birth canal, his own mother's cunt!

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Well Done

This is as fine portrayal of a mothers obsession to have sex with her son. The characters are depicted honestly and believably. A fine, well written story.

jerzzeyjerzzeyover 13 years ago
Amazing

what an imagination... DAMN.. that was just HOTTTT no other way to explain it... Great Job...Definately had my attention thru the whole thing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oedipus Complex?

It's reciprocal-- they each make the other hot. In ancient Greece, Oedipus made love to his mother. Looks like there is nothing new under the sun (except for perhaps g-strings). There could be sequels to this story.

Well done.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST I N C E S T, IS MOTHER AND SON. AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY WITH IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND GOOD LUCK..........LAROC OF AGES

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Wowww... Great idea and story

Uhhhhhh... Great story... Love the idea and your writing style...

Will there be any more stories like that from you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another 5 star story

the ONLY thing missing is he need to breed the stupid whore. knock that slut up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh one better writing comment

learn the difference between then and than. than is anything more. bigger THAN, better THAN Example...Mom showing me her pussy was more THAN I ever expected. Then is used, example...she bent over, dropped her panties THEN he fucked her. She sucked my cock THEN I came in her mouth. She stuck her finger up my ass then I came so hard into the best pussy I ever had. Her pussy was tighter THAN any pussy I had ever fucked. LOL just saying.........

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why would she pay for sex with him at the club when she can have it for free at home.?

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Hot

That was a really good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous