All Comments on 'Why I Write Incest Stories'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 15 years ago
Appreciate the insight!

WFeather,

Considering the controversy that swirls around this genre of erotic fiction, I appreciate that you would give us a tour of the thought process that drives your stories in this area. I have always been (and I suppose most writers are) fascinated by the motivations and processes of other writers. I enjoyed you sharing your insights!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes, it most certainly is real. I'm proof

Right or wrong, I had sex with my sisters for years. It started when were young teenagers and lasted until my senior year in high school. We are all grown now and live normal lives and needless to say my living sister and I are extremely close but my other sister has passed away.

One of my closest friends in high school was also having sex with his sister and they too are normal today. I will never, ever forget the first time I watched them do it. The most exciting thing I've ever seen in my life. Hands down.

klaxxklaxxalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

Nice insight into the creative process.<br><br>My sister and I had a sexual relationship from our teens into our early twenties. Yeah, there is that balancing act, and it takes its toll. I still want her, though, 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

yes,it is very normal for people to do something unnormal when there is few peopel watching them.

You did make sense here,the mindset or the guilt during the incest act is the one that we readers want to know.

You are always welcome to write such stories to complete your life,you need them more than we do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why I read Incest Stories

im too as you Write:"I personally have no experience with incest - and also absolutely no interest whatsoever in being part of such a relationship."

but y i read it ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great and deep analyzer

Great and deep analyzer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Excitement Of Seeing Incest

I understand how you may be interested in conversation and the thoughts of incest. I saw incest often many years ago with another family that I knew. I was interested in watching and it hooked me to enjoy conversation about it. If you like conversation also lets talk. nmastri@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it wrong to read about this subject? It’s such a taboo subject

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous