All Comments on 'Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 02'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 15 years ago
One small criticism...

I found the sudden changes in POV, from Kira to Jennifer then back to Kira, slightly confusing and had to scroll back a couple of times. Hence the 75%. (Would have been 90% if option was available.) Some sort of section break marker would have made these changes clearer. Otherwise great story, I am looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story Line

Other than the point of view issue, the story is great and Very Hot. I love the way you are bringing her out, at the same time the main character is coming out herself. I can't wait to read more and look forward to seeing the path to her current position. I like all of your stories, so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

this is just wow made me wet is there going to be a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who's kira?

Are kira and Jennifer the same person?

EnygmaSoulEnygmaSoulabout 11 years ago
Kira

Kira is the original narrator, from the first chapter of the story. The three girls are Kira, Jennifer, and Rebecca. The reason you're confused is because the ***** line indicates a section of the text where Jennifer took over as the narrator and described events from her perspective. The second ***** denotes where Kira once again becomes the voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no problem

It is easy to figure out the change in narrator, from Kira to Jennifer and back to Kira.

The situation was alluded to in the first installment and directly addressed at the top of the text in this one. The asterisks denoting Jennifer's POV section, make it even more obvious. Good work!

HamlinHamlinover 1 year ago

I do love a good reluctant seduction! We'll written and very cute characters. Normally I immediately click off when there's a narrator change in first person, but this one was well done with a distinct change of voice that made the switch easier. I'm on to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous