All Comments on 'Controlled then Cuckold'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay or Bi

Cockold is a gay or Bi thing anyway, enjoying it anyway. Just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
50 years too long.

50 years without any balls. How sad for you. 50 wasted years pineing for a love you will NEVER have.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
In the world today...we have a situation where

Sex is rampant among married women in the workforce having sex with a co worker is isn't funny. In the sixties it was common yes but it was also common for the husband to kick the shit out of the other guy and maim him so much that he would have problems for life. A man that plays alpha dog with anothers wife deserves everything he gets. It's hard enough in life to claw your way to the top and to have a creep thats breaks the rules and gets at another through his weakest point, his wife, is the lowest of the low and yet most so called writers always let the other guy off...WHY????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why do guys read cuck stories

and then whine about them being cuck stories. Just freaking weird.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 14 years ago
wimp

your gay so why don't you write gay stories? At least be man enough to be gay.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
This was a very long and drawn out intro

for a blowjob. She had already fucked him by the time you got married. If you have any kids, they are his not yours.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Title does not fit satory.

The guy is a quitter from the get go, if ya lay down someone will walk on you. Sad litte man, strange so much cum for a man with no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please!

can't wait to hear more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!

NEED YOU TO CONTINUE THAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
His mother must have been confused

And told the doctor to castrate instead of circumsize the little wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story is said to be true. IF so I pity the

man as the woman only wanted someone to provide her housing so she could fuck around. Then again someone as stupid as this story indicates doesnt have brains enough to know their lives are worth the air they consume, much less the food. Better their parents had snuffed them both at birth.

cucknhercucknheralmost 13 years ago

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cuckold

very well written, but ended like a damp squid. I expected her boss to at least lend her his large cock even if her fiancee was hurt. she should have enjoyed it before returning to him, he too might have enjoyed his girl being really satisfied and full

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
So unsure

Future cuckold us unsure what he wants. His new wife will straighten him out. lol

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Shitty Ending!

So just because she asked him about still getting married while it being ok to fuck Warren anyway? Sorry. Nobody's that stupid!

SlickmanSlickmanalmost 9 years ago
It's "Oh" not "O".

Other than that it was good.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

WOW.. the PC police must hate you..

Your tag line says "turns husband into a bisexual"

meaning it is a choice, a lifestyle

anyways nymius and others are spot on.

what a pathetic lowlife gutless balless loveless existence.. you cannot possibly be functioning in society which means you are on benefits and we are paying you.

I want my money back, pratt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why did he "seal his fate"?

Why would he want to do anything but run the other way? She shows him who she is - a slut and a woman that doesn't care about her health, let alone his health. Is anyone THAT stupid? Even in fiction, I don't think so. And don't make me laugh so hard. A true story? Dude - you're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us it's true just makes us laugh at you. Really, really dumb.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Good story

I can see where this story is going and I can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
True?

That has to be the dumbest part of this stupid story. His fate is sealed? After she shows him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him, you want us to believe he'd even consider marrying her? That's funny. No one, even in a fictional story, is that stupid. He would have dumped her so fast she never would have seen his shadow. Why? "He has so many girlfriends". And what man would want to share all those diseases with her? No way in hell they get married. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse. And a "true" story? I'm STILL laughing at that part.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bisexual?

The strap line (or is it strap on line?) says Wife turns cuckold husband into a bisexual. Where and when did that happen? Certainly not in this part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is the story of my young single life. Please write more I have a feeling he and I will have much more in common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Zero stars. Pure garbage.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Not my cup of Tea! One star but needs to be 1/2 a star.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Cheating wife turns her husband into a bisexual...fucking ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous, as 90% of all cucks or cuck wannabe's already are bi or just flat out gay men living in denial

Remember the battle cry of cucks like Odoreater is "Im not gay!!!" and is always said with a mouth full of another mans cum slowly dribbling down their chins.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Yes. My wife did the same thing to me. She adicted me to hand jobs then made me a jerk off addict. Now she limits me to 1 or 2 nights a week if am good. I hate this but what can I do. I often cry while performing while she ridecules me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugh! Why would anyone allow a skank to do that to them? It's only a matter of time until she's a cow again, be there to laugh in her face and remind her of what could have been.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

To annon below, because we love our wives and want them to be happy.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

To anon below, the do it because they’re actually clinically mentally ill. Only a very sick would allow this to be done to them. A woman who would do this to her husband is just as sick as he is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very poorly written. Stilted dialogue, characters just do things/say things. No flow, no motivation. Not to mention typos & weird grammar. I see the author has written 55 stories and this is one of the earlier ones. Hopefully he improved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1072 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES