All Comments on 'Victoria'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent And Hot

Let's have more of the same. Can I swap places with him ?! Possibly the best story of this type. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're not gong to stop here, are you?

I'd say Ashley needs to be promoted at work, perhaps to be Vicki's boss, with Vicki taking the role of secretary, so she's femmy at work and at home. You did a wonderful job with this one and there's no reason it couldn't be another whole chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love it

i wish this could happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot story

This is one very hot story. Thanks for posting it.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

This was a well written story although I hate stories in this category. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmm fantastic !!

love this story ... wish I could become Vicky

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot

The only thing that would make it better would be her eating the creampie she made in Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you are braver than me

deffinatly

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Surprise!

Never read in this category before and am deliciously surprised at how much I enjoyed this story. Have been just a very ordinary hetero male who treated every woman I've "known" as my equal, feeling neither the need to dominate nor be dominated. Don't know what to make of how turned on this story made me. Can't help feeling this sissy character is receiving incredibly good rewards for the role he is playing. I think I want to feel what it's like to drown in pussy-juice while tied up helpless.

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago

great story! I hae always wanted to be crossed dressed and used by seeral women at once.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Loved it..........

Hope it progresses into turning Vicky into a cock sucking slut like me!

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
quivering

The steady progression of control being taken by first Mistress Jackie and then Mistress Ashley was incredible. You did not rush and you showed how well you can build a story to a climax. That was an outstanding job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out!

So unless they are going to kill him, he IS going to get out of the chair. And once he does the only question is do they go to the hospital before they go to jail? Really stupid story and totally unbelievable. Slap the bitches silly and be done.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 10 years ago
Nirvana

The last comment rather missed the point; as Vicki loves what's being done to 'her' she's hardly likely to do anything to the two Goddesses who are giving him so much pleasure. Hot story well written with very graphic descriptive passages I could almost taste.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

joln321joln321over 9 years ago

This is the Best Story I've every Read. What would make this even more so would be the Wedding to Jackie with Vickie as the Bride. along with a Threesome. Imagine that all three come to live under the same roof. Truly the Best I've ever read.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
the story was probably good

I couldn't get through the first page, I think it had a lot of things I would have enjoyed, except for one vital thing. they were living together, assuming they were headed for marriage. consider the first thing she did. set up a camera, got film and threatened blackmail. would any CD/TV/TRANS etc. want to be married to that. I don't know if anywhere on the first page that she said she loved him, but I do know she wouldn't even be there if he didn't have feelings for her. feelings only count when it concerns the female. it's such a shame that god made them look so good, I wish he had spent more time on their conscience. I hope I can get up the nerve to read the whole thing later, it just raised the heckles in me, and I couldn't continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geezzzz !!!!

MissVicky53....what an erotic submission.....Mmmm !!! You have made this pantyboi thoroughly satiated in my feminine, tight VS microfiber thong!!! My sweet cummies are so very delish. Thanks for sharing this story.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy....................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was

Before this even got started he would have bitch slapped her and thrown her out. What's she going to do at the point? Think about how she's feeling. She has a bloody lip and a man that's capable of stomping her. I think she smartly retreats and never sees or talks to him again. Why would he have anything to do with her? Her attitude is one of the things that would have gotten her bloodied. In the face of violence, she leaves. End of the story. This was just stupid.

1 star

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
wonderful fantastic story

One of the best on Literotica. I love this story and it turned me on so much. I'm a sissy CD husband who sucks cock and gets fucked. I would love to serve 2 Mistresses, one of them being my wife and the other my hot beautiful sexy secretary Eve. She has a fantastic body including great tits, just like my wife.

Please continue this story. I would love to read about what happens next. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more story

please oh please will there be more of this story ? I hope & pray that there is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. Thank you for the work!

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had a Mistress Jackie & Mistress Ashley in my life. Reading this story I imagined that I was the their slave and made a wet spot in my pink panties.

Jonn1604Jonn1604over 1 year ago

Loved it. Just a dream for me.

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

One lucky guy. Wish this sissy would to have two Mistresses to please at the same time. Please next chapter.

SilkyknicksSilkyknicks3 months ago

Wow, excellent sexy story, made me cum in my panties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous