All Comments on 'Babysitting My Aunt Ch. 02'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic second chapter, I can't wait to read the next part. Hope you will post chapter 3 in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

so want another chapter to this one

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
god

I think that was the hardest I've come in a while.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

more,more,more

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 12 years ago
very good

i would love to read more of what happens with Kelly, Kim, Jenny, and Jenny's mom and aunt

love2love2almost 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I would love for you to continue with the five of them. I really enjoyed the first two chapters.

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
next chapter??

You have already promised more to this story by mentioning the possibility of Kelly and the girl's mom! Just quit your day job and get busy. I've never read so much fucking and sucking as went on in these two chapters. And there was no hours long angst over committing incest as we get so tired of reading. What about Kelly's mom, she should have a part to play in this epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

Perfect story. Must write more-like 100!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Sure, give Kelly to Mom and vice versa.

You write some hot sex scenes, thank you.

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 9 years ago
Fuckin hot

Thank you! Please continue this story. I want many more chapters!

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
A Taste of Hot

I loved your story. A little far fetched but still hot! The part about Jen and Kelly was really hot and I was leaking pre cum like crazy (and sipping it into my mouth), then the introduction of Kim kinda took it over the top (still flowing precum and licking it up). I could visualize the scene but couldn’t believe it. What would have been better, is to have had Kim see them then back out of the door way and make a run on Jen and have her bring the two sisters together for a three some.

dudefromusdudefromusover 1 year ago

You have an amazing talent to write lesbian threesome stories with such details that I can picturize the whole scenario!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have read both chapters, Can't wait for #3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous