All Comments on 'Max's Chance'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Danae72Danae72about 14 years ago
Yay!

Always glad to see that you've added a new story, and this one does not disappoint. Nice to see Max find someone. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!!!

It was wonderful, I loved it! Your stories are really addictive. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

I love how you've changed it up. You've given us the essence and the love that I've come to expect from your stories without harping on the size of Colby's cock. Or even Max's cock. As a whole, it felt much less formulaic. I think you've come much closer to finding the balance. I guess changing the point of view works for you. Keep up the good work.

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 14 years ago
Love it

I look for your stories because they are so incredibly done. Keep it up.

mdb913mdb913about 14 years ago
Another winner.

I...your stories...these are...how awesome are...

...I think I'm becoming dependent on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
time for a country boy 2

really beautiful story as usual! do you think you could give the fellas in country boy a better ending? i liked them alot and was sad to see them part. you are great, thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

*sigh* Loved it! As soon as I see your name I know I'm about to read a great story! I agree with one of the other commenters, it's time for Country Boy 2. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes!!!

Once again a homerun! A perfect read as the snow piles up outside. And uh...Country Boy 2 please?

thatgirllitthatgirllitabout 14 years ago
Great as always...

"Tank scoffed. "Yeah. You, and those Publix commercials make Petey cry," he joked. "Oh, and those Hallmark commercials. And that Sarah McLachlan ad with the sad dogs."

I can't even tell you how funny this scene was. I reread it like five times and cracked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing as always

So glad you wrote this story! It's just as beautiful as all of your other stories. Can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Another great story. continue, continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Want More

Can we have more stories abou the two couples. They are just wonderful people and would be nice to hear more about their lives together

unlivelyunlivelyabout 14 years ago
.

awww. I'm a total softie. I love your stuff. It reminds me of home and family. I can't help but smile. Sometimes even (I'll admit it!) I tear up a bit. Thanks.

QhuayLoveQhuayLovealmost 14 years ago
Cheers for happy endings

Thank you so much for putting this story up. I absolutely love your stories and your characters. Your lovers all seem so real and compassionate. Your stories make me feel sad, happy, warm and HOT. They make me believe in happily ever afters...

GweallGweallover 13 years ago

I was very pleased with this chapter! I loved your other stories but always kinda wished max would get a happy ending too and now he did and it fantastic!! thanks so much for your writing its amazing. Keep up the amazing work I dont know what i would do without your stories

no1manno1manover 13 years ago

This is yet another wonderful story I am proud to have read. You manage to bring so much emotion and love to the characters it almost feels real, not to mention the graphic details of sex ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a brilliant writer

I am totally hooked on your stories. Once I start to read one I think about nothing else. At first I thought they were formulaic, but I was seriously wrong. You are the best homoerotic writer I have ever read, with characters that I would really like to meet, even though I am old enough to be their grandfather. Please keep on writing.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
Thank you !!!!

I reall enjoy your writing. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your stories. Oh and lets not forget the ROMANCE!!!!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I'm so glad Max found someone to love him. I had been worried about him from the end of Pete anr Tank's story. Awesome story.

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 13 years ago

Fabulous story! Loved the very thoughtful gifts Max gave to Colby... the build up of their relationship was just right and so deliciously romantic. You are so my kind of writer!!!

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I have been reading your writing for awhile now and thought to finally comment upon them. I find your characters fantastic in the depth that you have given to them. Your style of writing is uniqueily simplistic in exacting detail which adds a depth of realism to the situations and characters that you have lovingly created. You don't weigh the readers down with unrealistic situations, characters, or needlessly unthought out words and that to me only shows the care, time, and love that you have put into your work. Simply put, it's absolutely wonderful and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Thank You

~EnchantedGreen~

JustifyablyGrownJustifyablyGrownover 12 years ago
excellent

This is the first of your stories I have read that was told from the big guys point of view. You made the transition wonderfully. I am waiting for the couple you write about that share both ways of making love. Remember - not all gay gentlemen are strictly top or strictly bottom. Big Ben was the only top that had the nerve to bottom for his lover. Heres to more.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

it a knock out read . sat here eyes watering and a cock throbbing between my legs . this is yet another hot story from the best writer on this site. however i cant wait for an update to the degan story , tell lit to hurry up and release the next chapter before i pull my hair out l o l ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aw that was such a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
matter of style

"I'm 28 years old, good looking with a hot body." - you write well, but sentences like this worry me - what Max is saying, here, is "I'm full of myself, arrogant, probably not very smart, and I have very little emotional depth."

Rather have dialogue with or behaviour of other characters tell the reader that Max is hot. If Max tells us Max is hot, Max is an idiot.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I liked Max from Pete and Toby's story, and it's nice that he found someone to be with. It was great that Colby was brave enough to contact him and admit how he felt, it showed inner strength in spite of the twink image.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING

I loved this story amazing keep up the good work lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect...

until he threw the condom in the toilet. That's epically bad for his system. While totally not the point of this amazing love story, it threw me.

SexualAtheistSexualAtheistalmost 11 years ago
Very good

you usually have barebacking in your stories. so this one threw me a curveball with all the safe sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Choosing a life path

I wish I could believe the premise that Max can decide to give up a life of one-nighters and undertake the complex issues of monogamy. A man who is as wrapped up in his image as Max seems unlikely to accept Colby's devotion as sufficient ego gratification. But that's the best part of fiction; we're not there for the problems further down the road.

Page 4: exacerbate?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Anon: You seem to have missed the beginnings of a dissatisfaction with the one nighters, the envy of Tank's and Pete's little touches, the way they look at each other and just a dream of what he really wanted. It was just the right time, the right place and the right person to make everything work in the RC32 Universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks rob, great read.....sequel please ......

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago

Whenever I re-read this, I always find it as a fresh view to your stories. Since most of your stories are through the view of cubs, it's really nice for a change sometimes. :) Max is a fun guy and it's really cool how Tank is being a supportive friend like he was to him (but I really liked the parts where Tank would tease him and then he suddenly got back and surprised him on the "boyfriend" part.) It's really fun to see friendships like these in stories where they don't end up "comforting" each other with their bodies or share anything like their partners -_- (stories like that kind of make me bored and unattached to the story). Anyway, I like how protective and possessive all your dominating characters are! Good job as always and I hope to read more and more from you!

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Just wondering...

I haven't read all of your stories yet but I'm just wondering when Tank and now Colby, when they are going to find out about what happened between Pete and Max. Drama would be had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would you want to ruin four lives, for drama?!

Honestly people like you are infuriating. The type with such pathetic lives they salivate at the idea that happy people with fulfilled lives will have sadness thrust upon them. There is no reason for anyone to ever know of Pete and Max's mistake. It was just that, a hungover mistake that should be taken to their graves silently. If you bother to read Pete and Tank's story you will see that Max and Pete immediately regretful, agreed to never speak of it again.

Besides once they made love with their partners that oral mishap was irrevocably erased from their memories. Leave them be in their happy relationships, and brotherly friendships without monsters like you lurking about wishing them ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVED

I Love all of your stories, but I think this is my favorite. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautiful story. I would've paid $ to read it.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Love from Tragedy

Robcub32, you've done it again.

How amazing that this great relationship came out of the tragedy of Colby's gay bashing. And how wonderful that, as a couple, they were able to bond with Toby and Pete.

And how fortunate that,in the first instance, Max was one of the paramedics who responded to the emergency call, and was able to stay by him during his recovery, and develop a love for this wonderful young man and vice-versa.

Even though Colby's mother may not have agreed with his gayness, one would think that her maternal instincts would have cut in out of love and sympathy for her injured boy. As for the stepfather: he seems to be a homophobic creep whose anti-gay feelings far outweighed any normal feelings of concern for Colby's bashing and injuries.

Love and blessings to you Rob from Patrick (Spadger2) .

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Love Conquers All

As with all your stories, Rob, I just had to come back and re-read this wonderful tale. As a widower with a grown-up family of 5 surviving children, and 7 grandchildren, I am still trying to get my head around homosexual intercourse, although the participants seem to gain much pleasure from their interaction with each other - not only pleasure, but genuine love and affection.

One can see how gay relationships will stand the test of time, just as heterosexual relationships do. You have probably heard by now that the vote for same-sex marriage in Australia was an overwhelming "Yes!", and now it has been brought into law by our Federal Parliament. During the debate one parliamentary member actually proposed to his partner who was in the gallery (with the obvious positive result).

Much love to you, robcub32, from Patrick (Spadger2).

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Made for Each Other.

Robcub32, I love how your stories have complementary people coming together, by chance or by fate. Of course, nothing ever runs completely smoothly, but Max and Colby seemed destined for each other. And LOVE seems to conquer all.

Thank you for these wonderful Love stories.

What a pity there are such homophobic arseholes as Colby's stepfather, and his 'holier-than-thou' sanctimonious mother. Where was the maternal affection that should have cut in when she saw her injured son?

Thank you once again. Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Decision Made

Of course, I had to come back to this wonderful story of Love of one man for another.

Thank you, robcub32, for all the wonderful stories of love between men, even if it is something I have never personally experienced, although I may have felt that attraction for another male, particularly men of colour. Maybe the day will come?

The body of a muscular black man is one of the most beautiful things in God's Creation.

Love to you from Patrick X.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Relationships Resolved

Of course, robcub32, as with all your stories, I just had to come back and re-read it another time.

I am still trying to get my mind around the whole "gay" thing, but I feel that I can understand the attraction of one man for another, and have often thought that if any of my sons developed an attraction for another male, I would try to be supportive.

I suppose I can understand the attitude of the homophobic step-father, but could not comprehend the rantings of his mother, especially when her son had been so badly beaten up - condemning him to hell instead of trying to understand and love him.

Thank you once more Rob for the way you are able to show the development of love between two men, although I find the detailed descriptions of their intimacies a bit overwhelming.

I keep looking for new stories from you, Rob.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Andi_ChaseAndi_Chaseabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Honestly, this was a really sweet little story. I say little, but it was chock full of character development, which gets me going way more than anything else. I feel like these could be real people with real stories, and man. The sex was hot (also, use of condoms, one of the hottest things) and the buildup was sweet.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
A Chance Call-out

Little did Max realize that a call-out to a gay-bashing incident would lead to a very strong attraction to the victim. And the response of the victim, Colby, to a very caring Max was very understandable.

As for Colby's unsympathetic, judgmental mother and homophobic step-father, their attitudes are very difficult to comprehend, especially in view of the physical damage done to Colby as a result of his attack. They were more about judging him and not giving him the love and support he needed.

Sometimes good results come about as a result of bad events. If Colby had not been gay-bashed, then Max and his partner would not have been called out to attend to the victim, and Max would not have been in a position to care for Colby, and be attracted to him, and vice-versa.

Let us leave judgment to the Lord. We aren't really equipped for this.

Blessings to robcub32 from Patrick X

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 4 years ago
How did I miss this one?

I can't believe I somehow missed this story. Hot and beautiful like the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my second reading of this sweet story. The writing is terrific. I especially like the attention to detail and the lovely expression of the character’s feelings. Max and Colby deserve love. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my third reading of this wonderful story. I just love your writing and have enjoyed about all of your stories. I’m so glad sweet Colby gave Max a chance. They seem meant for each other. I also think it’s great they have Tank and Petey for friends. Max and Colby deserve love. Kudos,

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Another Great Story by a Great Author. This is the first reading this story but not the last. Wish like hell I could find this kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story is so heartwarming!😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had previously read about Tank and Pete and was so glad to read one about Max finding happiness. Your writing is wonderful. I feel I really know your characters who seem like such genuinely good people. You certainly know how to bring out emotions and make readers feel for them. Kudos!

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Aww finally, someone for Max❤😭

LadyA03LadyA03over 1 year ago

This was a great addition. I loved reading this story from the other male this time. Definitely put a twist on things and made it so much more emotional. ❤️🥰

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Tender story of mutual love and one guy rescuing this young lover.

Loved it!

Calico75Calico759 months ago

So glad Max got his own story. Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous