All Comments on 'Wife's Cooperation'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a great story. My wife and I loved it and talk about this one most of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really sexiting

well..... very difficult to get a hubby like Shekhar. But the incident narrated is simply superb and sexiting. While going thru, my penis had become real hard and wanted to come out of my underwear. After going thru the full story, I loved shaking my huge and sexy-handsome penis and was visualising as if it was me and not Dilip fucking and sucking Shekhars wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignorant anonymous!

Anon. You are showing your ignorance. The author is not from Pakistan, but India. What you have done is the equivelant of thinking someone from the USA is Canadian, or Mexican. Not gonna make you many friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Pakys mind shit.

Those darkies just cannot write! "1*" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original plot

Indian Loving Wife stories are the best.

I think that wife sharing will become a mainstrem thing in 20 to 30 years tops!

If you are a young couple, start NOW.

A shared wife is better in bed.

junamjunamover 8 years ago
Hawt stuff!

Thanks for sharing this titillating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am 65 now & my wife is 60. About 30 years ago i wanted to share her with a very, very good friend of mine, but was afraid of her reaction: what will she think about me...

... i now regret i was not more resolute.

The moment was ripe for some MFM action or ménage à trois or one-off wife sharing. Opportynity knocks but once... you can't say "come back later".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really love it, gave you a 5 [***** (4.85/5=97%)]! ... very very erotic; realistic, too.

I liked the fact the story included of a series of dialogues which made me privy to their innermost thoughts & emotions. Through those dialogues the wife is defining their future adventures: use of condom will be a must; there will be other men, who won't necessarily be from their circle of friends; & so on & so forth. Last but not least, the husband & wife are a LOVING COUPLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Story

This is a really good story! It is well written and has a good flair. Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 (4.75 = 95% = A+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous