All Comments on 'Marriage, Or, The Surprised Wife'

by KissingMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

A BRILLIANT PASTICHE OF vICTORIAN EROTICA.

morefunnmorefunnalmost 14 years ago
More

I certainly hope there is more to this tale and I loved the style of the written word you have seemed to master. Again I would love to read more of this tale.

Thank You for sharing your time, imagination and Talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Timing?

Very enjoyable but I think a bit anachronistic. The women of the late 18 century were far more earthy and liberal than the Victorians or even the Edwardians. A small quibble that in no way diminished an excellently told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Marvelous!

This was absolutely delightful! Maybe sex education IS overrated...what fun to discover such "carnal indulgence" all on our own! :D

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Very we'll done

To my amateur hear you captured the period voice very well. Wonder what the sisters will have to say when they meet?

Chilley

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Different style

Found your usage of caps on words different but somehow interesting. Hope you keep this series coming out, and other stories hitting the presses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
History and sex... Hot combo

And very much in keeping with the epistolary style of the time. To the previous commenter, this author has obviously done significant research on this era. Capital letters emphasized words at the writer's discretion.

I'm always really pleased to see a historical piece that's well done, so I thank you, Author, for the authenticity. I also love sex scenes where the lady is completely naive and like to imagine myself in her position. Sigh... There's always amnesia...

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Wedding Bless

Can hardly wait to hear of the next encounter with sis and bro-in-law, should be a good one.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 5 years ago
SUPERB

Are a ghost/spirit from many years ago ? I have to assume so and you convinced me........I was born far too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous