All Comments on 'Heirs'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
Encouraging...

for us old guys, who would like to think that our wisdom and charm could offset our advanced years with the younger ladies! And in typical sirsemega fashion, it was well written and a smooth read (even if one had some inklings of where it might be going from the category - 'romance'. LOL)

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed It!

The story was an entertaining read! It took a while to get there, and was worth the read! I Believe I have met a few Stu's in my life and an Ingrid or two!

Thanks for writing!

snathsnathover 13 years ago

Nice offbeat story with less of sex scenes. Good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Jewel!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I don't understand why it wasn't read by more people with more comments... It isn't like millions of successful men haven't divorced their bitches and married younger women. I did myself and have had 30 years with her and two beautiful daughters as well!

OldMarineVet

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice Plot

First Person has a tendency to get tiring. More dialogue would help but the overall story is entertaining as is.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
They may have a few issues to deal with

but becoming a couple can't be any more strange than the relationships they came out. I am surprised Ingrid let Stu flounder, and then leave the state, rather than smother him as she always had.

and, it was nice of daddy to be so "sweat" to Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yuck

Half his age. Less than that even. what the fucking hell. Then i read his incest story about father and daughter. Okay, he's got a fantasy of shagging coeds with grey hairs sprouting off his very wrinkly balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dickless Anonymous

She was his dauther-in-law, not his daughter. Once she divorce his son, she had no relationship with him. Thus no incest!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Not too shabby

This was a nice romance story that very well could have been in the Mature category.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Second reading

I notice this story is now shown as a romance. That is an appropriate category for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Good Story

That line at the end, “Daddy”, was funny, but the story was very nice. And unique too, I don’t think I’ve read anything quite like it before. Thanks, sirsemega, for sharing. This one’s definitely a Five Star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Morning

FYI:

Morning: early hours of the day

Mourning: grief and sorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, sirsemega but you really need an editor! Some of your incorrect word usage is hilarious. Just sayin'. Still, the plot deserves5*s.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Creepy incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Know is not now, quite is not quiet, sweat is not sweet, morning is not mourning. Still a very solid 4star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So many phonetically similar / identical words with completely different meanings in this story! A spell check would never catch the errors so you would have to take a few minutes and read what you actually typed.

That said, it was a pleasant story without a great deal of angst. 5 stars because I'm into low levels of "angst" at the moment. :o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous