All Comments on 'Under My Wing'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
eviltw427eviltw427almost 14 years ago
Very Good

Really good cant wait to hear the audio version of this story 5 stars

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To The Person Who Sent Me Anonymous Feedback about my "typos"

Yes, her name IS Dee. DeeAnn to be exact. When Lucas calls her "Dan" he's using his childhood nickname for her because when he was little, he couldn't say "DeeAnn." Please actually read the story before you critique it.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
@eviltw427

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The audio should be up on Tuesday. It's going to be "smokin'" :D

Kindred_KravingsKindred_Kravingsalmost 14 years ago
Very impressive

Stellar job of building a believable premise on this. The age gap and your first mention of it, continual assurances of her care and consideration for him growing up, absolutely sold what followed the initial ‘occurrence’. That follow-up was smartly done as well. The jostling back and forth of their personal concerns, the ache to heal each other that ought to create. Nice! Once she actually went in there for healing, you continued to play the psychology perfectly. Very well done (I wanna feel what she’s thinking and for it to make sense, right? Nailed it.)

-The remote Alaska thing doesn’t hurt from a psyche-safety perspective either (even before I read the ending).

-Since their interaction would be a romantic one, I can appreciate you gave us some tawdry/nasty verbal in her initial scene. Way to cover the bases!

-“...under no illusions that he was the only one doing the wanting.” Very smart line at that point. Choice!

-Nice rhythm during the action and a real nice mixture of vocabulary that helped ascend the pace. Felt the build for certain.

This is a solid and complete tale in 3 pages, which is some badass discipline in editing (a believable romantic incest tale that feels complete in 3 pages? That’s a fuckin’ miracle). Pop this up as an audio. Lookin’ forward to it...

-Lastly. Perfect title. Nice job.

PS I loved the ‘guppy’ line. I mean, that was maybe accidentally brilliant.

northlandkiwinorthlandkiwialmost 14 years ago
awesome

I don't know how you managed to write a novel in just three pages .WOW!!

5 stars , I would like the story to keep going though

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and hot!

Nice one! Sweet and sexy, with a cute twist at the end. I'll be looking for more.

palmerrascalpalmerrascalalmost 14 years ago
Magnificent!

This story is nothing short of enthralling.....richly detailed with caring warmth,....with great attention given to the thrills associated with new found love and sex. It is going straight to my favorites list. And I'll be reading from this authors library anytime they give up another work of art!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
excellent wow

plz more like this, i love big sister little brother stories :)

5/5

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Raven - I loved the story! There was the right amount of buildup and background without adding unnecessary details - it was great. And you did a nice job of dealing with the conflicted feelings and desires that both had about their relationship without dragging it out.

I really liked it and hope I have a chance to listen to the audio, too, once it's up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lighthearted enough

to be taken as a tongue in cheek-ish taboo fantasy, yet with solid enough detail to be taken as a *serious* taboo story, too. <p>

the ending was a bit too cliched; but I guess there's no other way to end this little story, as that cliche ending solved the story dilemma of what the siblings would do. <p>

but in reality, though, interbreeding beyond two generations and you have lots of recessive genes coalescing and mental retardation and other genetic conditions can come about at rather high frequencies... of course, since this is just a story, we don't have to worry about that, do we? ;op

yellowhair69yellowhair69almost 14 years ago
Great story.

I loved this story. You did a great job.

FredBartholomusFredBartholomusalmost 14 years ago
Again, I am having a problem with your stories...

I can't finish them (in one session) for some reason. Can you guess what that is?

ps LOVE your voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absoblodilootly fantastic

now that is what we call talent. you are brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

needs just a little more just one more page to finish it off would have been nice but a second chapter would be ok also but please don't leave it like this tell us what happens next does luke go to college or not do he and dee move into one bedroom do they build a house nextdoor does she get pregnant please finish it soon

DBRS

Michelle JoMichelle Joalmost 13 years ago
A joy to read

Your story was very believable and wonderful to read ... While I have never had a sexual relationship with any of my siblings, I would hope if I did the out come would be much like this one ... Brothers & Sisters whom choose to live in a loving situation and be married are maybe the only parents open to understanding and accepting their own children falling in love with the kind of love with the dept necessary to with-stand societies judgments and prejudices.

Your writing talents and loving imagination is commendable and only leaves me wanting to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best brother/sister storie

Wow , It made me very hot and wishing it had been me.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
I loved it! :D

So romantic and erotic! Had me hooked instantly. And the ending..LOL.

Great job! 5 stars from me :D

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
A very loving story

This is the kind of story I love reading, it doesn't mater if it's between sister and brother or just man and woman, it's the loving part that's the best part of any story, the sex is just a plus.

I guess I'm still just a romantic at heart even at 70 years old LOL

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
Great audio

Liked the audio version and your voice is very sexy. Thanks. I hope you do more incest stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely.

I have to say I am delighted with this story, the little twist at the end made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taboo goodness

Wow... That was quite the story... Didn't think fucking ones sibling could be so fun and pleasurable..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please fix the lack of Dee's virginity. Her brother deserves her gift of love.

This story is love, but it isn't perfect. Make Dee a virgin who waited for her brother. That is true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so-so

to bad your like most of the writers here and totally fail to properly end your stories and just leave us hanging with major plot holes. this story needed atleast one or two more pages to fill in the missing part you eluded to during the story but FAILED to fill in.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon FAILED Poster

*too

*you're

*at least

*alluded

Hey, I'd love to read some of your stories. Why not post your name so I can find your submissions page? If your comment is anything to judge by, I hope you had a good editor.

"She snarks...she scores!"

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000about 11 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story and MAJOR points for that burn against Anon. Just out of curiosity is this going to possibly become a series?

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
Great story

Like the old saying, "Incest is best, put your sister to the test" LOL

I thought it was well written and very erotic. Hopefully we'll find out what Mom and Dad have been hiding. Keep it up.

hornyman654hornyman654over 10 years ago
The story

You stories make my dick rock hard thank you for all ur stories and by the way u have a very sexy voice.

SamanthaA123SamanthaA123over 10 years ago
OMG

Oh my gosh.. I did not know that was coming~!!!! The end was a total shock!!! :D Your stories send me on a thrill ride of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ATTENTION ALL READERS

every reader needs to file a complaint with the webmasters about the lazy writer FAILING to complete their stories. every reader needs to complain to the lazy writer and all readers need to boycot all of her stories or give them the lowest score possible until she PROPERLY finishes her stories. writers like this are why we need a negative vote button or a delete and ban button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT

THAT ENDING WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!

You are WONDERFUL

LOVE IT

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Well done

As stated in other comments - a surprise ending. Well written and for the story a good pace to it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

you have to continue this story please. There is so much more for this story .

SllagaSllagaover 7 years ago
Great

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This mistake was disappointing

"You're hands are like ice, DeeAnn. You're, short for you are.

Hmm. YOUR hands are like ice, DeeAnn. Sounds better huh. I think so.

The old guy

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Wow!

What a marvelous surprise ending to one of the best stories I've read on this site! It just kept on getting better! Naturally I gave it five stars and will no doubt return to it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
complimented vs complemented

Both words sound the same when pronounced, but their meanings are very different. Compliment means to give praise, express admiration or giving congratulations. Complement, on the other hand, means completing something or to make something perfect.

http://www.write.com/writing-guides/general-writing/word-choice/complement-versus-compliment/&ved=0ahUKEwiSqcXZ-aXbAhUOtlMKHYBHDokQFggmMAE&usg=AOvVaw1acjJ1QwSPPOE93sQlme7I

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I throughly enjoyed that, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending almost made me laugh away a boner XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol loved the story and especially the end !!! 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it wish there was more. and learn about their parents love life

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

Loved it wish there is more was intimate with my sister never made love just touching and oral loved her

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Great story with some very hot incstual sex between brother and sister. Best part is where the brother and sister can continue loving each other without killing off the parents. Wonder how Luke going off to college will work with those two being so in love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous