All Comments on 'Resurrection'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
needs work and editor

This author needs an editor fast and work on learning to write. The story suffers severely from over use of the constructs "word - word," and "word...word," which increase the length by about a third. Should go back to basic grade school level writing class.

jwal442jwal442almost 14 years ago

some people are so pickey. Did you enjoy the story? If so then say so.If not try writeing one yourself so otherscan nit pick

jwal442jwal442almost 14 years ago

AND NEVER HAVE THE NERVE TO ADD THIER NAME!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully Hot!!

I truly loved this story. The characters. The storyline. The passion. The emotions. Everything!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

You have long been in my favorite list ,and there you shall stay , your stories are the stuff my dreams of long ago are made of , the way you tell them is as though your really doing the things to your mum , and as one who not only had the same thoughts but also carried them out with my mum i can only thank you for bringing back those memories , no matter what the others say please take it from me you have hundreds more fans than those who critisize your work so please keep writing my friend

ms083ms083almost 14 years ago
GREAT

That is all that needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome back Ahab!!

Glad to see that you've returned to writing, you've been missed. Can't wait for the next/final? chapter of Mother & Son. Liked this story, a good return to writing.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Like Fine Wine!!!!!!

A great read. "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

I think more importantly in this story is your touching on what our nation has become... a bunch of religious-rightwinged fanatics who have decided to get into every one's business but their own. They are the first to scream "child molester" to anyone who dares being outside what they consider normal... while at the same time, having a secret, "perverted" lifestyle of their own. Witness the number of holy-roller preachers who so adamantly scream about homosexuals and then are invariably caught with one.

And, your fiction of being called a child molester just because you wrote stories or looked at adult porn... rings very true, I am always amazed at the number of people who consider that a "sex offender" means they molested children. Most of the time that is incorrect. Patting a woman's butt in public can lead to a "sex offender" conviction, or even peeing on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere at night... yet, our stupid people invariably tag the sex offender automatically as "child predators".

In response to whoever said you need an editor... well, there were very few errors, left out words, etc and it probably wouldn't hurt to have someone look over your work. In that your writing is always good, just that one little step would make it even better. But, it in no way implies that your grammar/writing is anywhere close to the pathetic garbage some of these people write.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Another great read

I'm a sucker for mother-son stories, and you do them better than almost everyone on this site- Moondrift/Starlight on his best days is the only one who gives you much competition. I love your work and this story's poignant

reunion is a tear-jerker.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Absolutely fantastic story. It was certainly a very emotional and hot read, all at the same time. The final scene was superb too. I hope we read more of your mother-son stories in the future, because you rock them. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

For some reason it felt like you diverted from your usual writing style a bit, but it was still good. Cool ending with the last sentence.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
The autobiographical vehicle was a very nice touch.

It nearly had a ring of truth about it. In any case, it was nice device and certainly held my interest throughout. Thank you for another good story.

woody1441woody1441over 13 years ago
Autobiography

Great story and very plausable seeing as you're such a proliffic writer of incest on literotica. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Loved the story but honestly it scared the crap out of me.(-deletes porn stories from disk-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need your help

Ahab I in my previous communique I sought your help to polish my story. It is as true as it gets but I am not as gifted as you to put it forward and make it touching and a joyous reading. Please write me back

desirecarnal@yahoo.com

manimal51manimal51over 13 years ago
Autobiographical?

I guess this is one explanation for some of hiatuses (hiati?) between some of your stories. I liked this story alot. Keep up the good work and how about another chapter in the John and Carrie saga?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great story - with a warning enclosed. I loved the passion.

LibertaveLibertaveover 13 years ago
A Good Writer

I read part of your resurrection story, and I have to say it is by far the best written story I have ever read on this website (and I've been lurking around here for countless years under various names). And dude (or dudess), I'm not talking about the sexual parts, the development of the sexual relationships or description of the sex acts, I'm talking about the story line, the character developments, the plot lines, and the words you chose. You are a very good writer. I hope that you also are devoting some effort to non-sex oriented writings. Although I do believe that sex based writings are a form of art, I think that you could achieve a very good measure of success in the "legitimate" world of writing. Good luck to you.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
This story will be difficult to beat!

Your best by far, I have always considered myself a manly man but as I read this beautiful tale I found myself weeping with the characters. Your ability to describe the love between mother and son brought out emotions in me which I never imagined possible. A masterpiece, Well done.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
that was a damn good story!

looking forward to what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my wow!!!

You are one of my favorite writers on this site. This is prolly my favorite of all of them (so far). You truly know how to write some great stories. Excellent work!

psiman77psiman77over 12 years ago
Hmm.

If it were ever discovered that I loved incest stories I would most likely have to eat a bullet. You are bolder than I.

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
Another Great Story!!

Yet another great story from you. I like the twist of reality in this one. I also like how you made the mothers favorite story "Christmas with Mom", because it is my favorite as well. I hope you keep writing more great stories that we all can enjoy. Good luck and happy writing. toby9790.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
real fiction or fiction reality?

I'm not sure if this happened (for real) or if it's a figment of your imagination. Either way it's definitely one of your best stories. I have been really enjoying your stories. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 11 years ago

Shows how fucked up our society is when you can get convicted just because of your fantasies. And I agree with one of the previous commenters about religion, it makes me sick. They scream bloody murder about everything, and yet a vast majority of them are caught utter as the 'sick perverts' by their own words. Anyways, this was a good story.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Very reflective story...

It is not important whether it is a 'real fiction or fiction reality' (as he asks 'ChrsinnTX') ..

It is a kind of 'vivisection' and important LESSON - without much importance in so far as the world is being played - real.. - If fictional..

'Ahabscribe' shows and teaches: - that can exist another world.. - The world where the next of passion and lust - or broken 'taboo', there is love, goodness, appreciation for beauty of the female body, mutual respect. - And all of this.. without 'shaving' and the pushing in another person's anus, fingers or penis - and without the mandatory alcohol abuse (in most such stories) until the losing control over each other - etc.etc.etc..

He writes: - 'she had resurrected me into a new world full of promises and hopes. I went to sleep dreaming of That new life - a life I knew I would be spending with my mother '..

Yes, it is the resurrection, but also.. this is the indictment of today's world, the world, who destroyed him - vile, degenerate, full false values ​​- and devoid of feelings and values of higher order.

Beautiful is that it promises and hopes, gives him a huge love and devotion of his mother.

Valuable text.

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

One of the best I will ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

Some good illustrations here. First is that a Mother's love never dies, it just changes form. Second lesson is - never marry outside of the family. At least fall in love with a cousin, but keep to the family. Third lesson: watch out for sharks/lawyers. Its standard practice to have anal sex with clients. Fourth: be really careful what you put into "print". It ain't as simple as using a shredder anymore. A high price can be exacted upon people today simply for thinking. One can have sex with either gender and sometimes marry either one. A person can have their own tv show about having as many wives as he wants. But one cannot, in our society, have love - sex - and marry the person who probably loves you the most in the world and has the longest history with you. Sad commentary on how we must live. I love your work. The Shrine, Retribution, they're all good though some are better than others. This might be your best.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I'm glad that you did not have to undergo this particular trauma.

I thought it was a really entertaining story, that's why I read. Some stories are better than others but I have learned (finally) to just skip stories which contain content that I dislike. Mother/son sex is my favorite incest, I always read them although I am do not enjoy the son sharing Mom with others but I know that some folks like that so I am more tolerant of it than I used to be. I really like it that most of your stories contain that type of incest. You are in my top five authors here on Literotica and I am hard pressed to name the top one, if not you - you are near the top. Thank you so much for your writing.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Thanks for writing!!!

You're simply terrific. Your writing is so good you take us along with you in your story. I only hope you're as happy as your John is in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i read a few of your stories and i like them ,one story about spending new years with mom said to be continue at the end ,is there a second part to that ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Can I meet your mom?

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Best Yet

You only used "fuck" a few times. Much better. Take your sexy mom and make her a bit more innocent, with not so much gutter talk. Then your stories would be perfect.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Very well done! Thank you!

jmsdriverjmsdriverabout 6 years ago

loved story and all your storys

vonLassenvonLassenalmost 6 years ago
This story.

I really like this story. I've read other stories from you, they are damn good too.

You should have lived in Denmark, then you never have go to jail for writing these stories.

Kind Regards

vonLassen.

(there's a genuine picture of me someplace in here)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Greatly enjoyed this story, though the biggest take away was in the introductory section where he was railroaded in GA. Never go to Georgia, Alabamastan or other undereducated over religious states, nothing will ever come of it. Good story though

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSover 4 years ago
Another amazing story

I enjoy reading your stories. You are an awesome writer.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Dam. Hell of a story.

Love your writing. 54th story I have read. Plan to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like your other incest stories. This one however seems a it was designed as a sob story for the poor little misunderstood boy who never got over his obsession for mommy. Grow up!

For what its worth, I could honestly laugh about the bigotry and "christian morals and values" (doesn't Christ preach forgiveness and acceptance? seems these stereotypical people never really can get their head around this concept) proclaimed by the stereotypical American small town people in this story. In any big city this would have may be raised an eyebrow or two but not even warranted a reprimand on the job.

BUT do not take my comment as a critique of your talents as an author of good story with average, but decent plot. Just this once you missed the point badly.

Cumblaster1Cumblaster1over 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story, wish it was me, just blasted a gallon of jizz all over my stomach and chest, so much cum all over me, rubbed it in and jacked off again with sperm covered hand! More writing PLEASE!!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That might be the best I've ever read on here. Fan fucking tastic.

HalloweensexHalloweensexover 1 year ago

Awesome story, I love it!!!

You're very talented

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous