All Comments on 'Jennifer Secures the Deal'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Expansion

One of your best stories to date. I am shamelessly hoping the company continues to expand and Jennifer continues as a closer. Better yet how about similar scenarios with different companies such as beautiful, married realtors or ambitious saleswomen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up

I really liked your story. Maybe you could explore other ways for Jennifer's boss to use her to close more deals now that she has started down that path. Like he could leave her to his two clients therest of the night and find her naked and well used on floor of his office the next morning. Maybe he could start buying her sexy clothes on special days when clients are coming to the office. Also maybe these two want a monthly visit to asure things are going well. Maybe some public sex? I would look forward to your exploreing Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make Up Your Mind!

Either she's a temporary company whore or she's a slut or she's being raped.

You've described elements of each in this story. That kind of confusion and indecision just ruins it. Half way through and I couldn't give a shit what was going on.

Get yourself a decent editor to help you - you really need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I think this is unbelievable hot and well written

TurboT81TurboT81almost 5 years ago
Hot

Really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1107 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/