All Comments on 'Something in the Water'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Question

Of the stories you have started which one are you going to run with or are you going to try to keep them all up.

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
Answer to Bradehoft

Hi there,

Not sure yet, but this is the first of a loosely-connected group of stories in which close family members become inexplicable and unexpectedly attracted to each other and start having sex. There's a good reason for this, but it won't become obvious until later.

Look for "Changing Swimsuits" and "In the Groove," coming soon to a Literotica near you. Could be that "Circle Jerk" is related too.

Otherwise, I'm thinking of a sequel to "Fair Trade", which is not related to the above.

Rhymer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot.

I enjoyed your story a lot. I wish it had been longer and more detailed in the descriptions and imagery, but it sounds like you're just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

THIS STORY SOUNDS LIKE IT TRUELY HAPPEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a very original and creative story

It's great to see a father fingering his baby girl's adorable little coochie, which plenty of dads'd love to do. A father has a very special interest and affection for his darling girl's sweet little slit, even thinking about it gets him as hard as he's ever been before, and stroking it and slipping a finger or two inside has dad practically jizzing in his pants. Happily, in this story his baby's just as interested in her father's big hard daddy-dick, the power and authority of her father's big cock gets her real wet between her legs. Dad loves his Little Princess, he's concerned for her needs, he doesn't want her cute little cunt to feel empty and bereft. So he shoves his big hard on up his daughter's pretty little twat, fucks her like crazy, gives her the best cums of her life, and blows his big daddy-balls up inside her. But--what about the rest of the family? Aren't the mother and son drinking the same water? The boy's got a fat hefty cock as well and a pair of loaded balls brimming with creamy semen, and his mother's got a warm wet twat--it's the twat he came out of--that needs to get pounded and slammed. While dad's doing his baby girl, the boy is surely giving his mom the hot incestuous fucks she deserves. Fair is fair, and in this family all the family balls get unloaded up family twats, dad's balls up his baby girl's twat and the boy's balls up his mother's twat. The boy aches to give his beloved mother his semen, he's just got to do it, just as his loving mom aches to feel her boy's semen spurting up the cunt he came out of. That's what family love is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck

I want you totake me right here right now.

KektusKektusover 6 years ago
minor concern

I could've sworn i had pants on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DD tits with no sag????

D tits sag-- right from the start.

See Sir Isaac Newton regarding gravity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
My son

Caught me fucking my daughter on the back lawn. I was balls deep in her and he just walked up, knelt down and stuck his tongue up my ass. Wow. What a sensation, but nothing compared to what happened next. My daughter pushed me off, flipped over and said "fuck my ass daddy". As I got her cute asshole ready with my tongue, my son started sucking my cock! Then, as I eased my 9" cock up her sweet ass, I leaned over and started sucking my son's 11" cock. Soon he pulled away, and started working that monster up my ass. What a glorious feeling.

Since then, we all 3 fuck in every way we can think of, every day. I love taking turns in both of their asses, and love fucking my angel while her brother reams my ass.

Their mom knows, but doesn't care, because she's usually busy getting gangbanged by her boss and coworkers. I don't care, because I've got everything I need at home. Especially since my kids started bringing home friends to play with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous