All Comments on 'His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 10'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

For continuing the story. :) Real life has a habit of calling attention to itself...hope it's nothing negative, but just busy. Will be eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love the competition between the girls, and the oblivious dom. Really well done. THanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please Some More

I like the storey please give us some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
P L E A S E

Please SIR may we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic, well written and expressive. Thank you.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are brilliant, wish you would add a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep on the good work and great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More please. By the way, what exactly is his relationship with Carol? Is Carol there just to make Andrea jealous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think carol has earned a tattoo, or at least a collar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The paragraph about the venereal disease was a bit odd and out of place. Otherwise, yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please wright more please

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Well done

The commentary was a little lighter this chapter. Still there, but not as distracting from the scene. Excellent job with Carol and the surprise. I want her out, but I am very possessive and jealous. Good job, and I hope to see more of your work in the future. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

You've done a very nice job with this. This could be a erotic novelette, with a nice theme as with Fifty Shades of Grey, of course that has been properly edited. It is appreciative when there is a bit of character building so it draws you into the story instead of the jerk-off stories. It would be interesting if Andrea's drug/smell wore off and her reaction, which I assume you may be going with this story? It would be nice to do something for the Mom too since you have been building that character too. Again good job. From Canada

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Seemed like there was more

This was a great story and while I can see it ending here, it feels like there was a bit more waiting to be told.

Either way, thanks and I am looking forward to more from you. Either here or in one of your other tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're work is amazing!

Mate, i fucking love this story, keep up the awesome work!

My only problem is Carol, i don't like her... I've definitely been rooting for Andrea ever since Carol came into the picture. I'm not saying i want Carol gone, i'd just like it if Andrea became James' main focus. My suggestion for how this could happen is that James realises that Carol's got a bit of a Dom streak, and that they'd eventually clash if they stay together, he explains this to her, she begrudgingly agrees, and she gets her own slave (preferably female, but it is still your story) and she and James sometimes meet up for a bit of fun. I don't know if anyone else agrees with my suggestion, but i hope you like it and maybe even take it on board, because i really think that Andrea deserves to have James to herself.

Anyway man, great work, again, and keep it up, i really do love it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love love loved this series.

I just finished reading the ten chapters, but I definitely had to take a break a few times to get some release after some scenes!

keep writing! I love it :)

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Story of the century

This story is so well put together it leaves you hanging I anticipation of more. I grew to love these characters especially Andrea. They are all well described and the profiles lead them down the path of lonely hearts. The fatherless abandoned nerdy boy fantasizing over his neighbor under a dotting oppressive and lonely mother. His neighbor Andrea, tossed to the curb by her ex replaced by a young hottie. Carol a nerdy young girl, who has never had a real relationship. The story is wild with crazy sex but has great underpinnings in human interest. Andrea deserves happiness and hopefully with James. Lisa is paranoia about her empty nest looks eminent as James's relationship with Andrea has stirred too much interest in her mind. My plea to the author is to be gentle in the outcome of Andrea and James. The wildness seems to be promulgated by gross insecurities she has suffered from the emotional trauma of her exhusband's rejection. The story has predictable outcomes that can be crafted in numerous ways as the author performs his magic. The author has a right to write to the content and good or bad outcomes. The story has been interesting and all characters have developed a need that has improved their self concepts as a result of their interactions with the exception of Lisa. Perhaps, Lisa could be given advice by Lisa and get a Makeover and a rekindling of momentum towards living her life more as an attractive dish pursued by prestigious wealthy men perhaps getting an offer or offers she couldn't possibly refuse. Lisa and James should losintereste interest in this outside the circTle of the two of them or perhaps bringing Carol totally on board with both Carol and Lisa becoming pregnant. James go to college and get into a prestigious college with fund from Lisa's new husband who's got more dough then a bakery. Carol James and Lisa move in together on campus all three go to college together and become successful in there own rights and have many happy and wild and loving adventures together. Thank you for the ride so far. This is the best story on this site probably the best I've ever read.

LSK4KIWJLSK4KIWJabout 11 years ago
Hmmm

I don't like James and I really don't like carol. A tru Dom would consider a sub even in punishment. Andrea has been nothing but loyal if flirty a few times but in the end for James. He seems to have no care for his slave and he supposedly "loves" her?! He never considered her once when he went off with carol. This was not an understanding between master/ sub. He entered this as a master and he's acting like a hormonal teenager, Andrea, yes willingly submits to him but I can sooo understand her. She wants James to be happy but at the same time she's older, her insecurities should not go unheeded. Like another post suggested maybe a clash with carol dominance would be good. Maybe Frank...he likes tits too. I just don't think the dominance is prevalent with carol... She gets to cum all she wants and doesn't have to suffer the denial as His "love" does. Maybe carol will discover Frank has a big cock and she could dominate him and get caught to make James realize what he has with Andrea. Ok just thoughts but I'm rooting for Andrea!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I really enjoyed this story please continue

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Yeah!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
Good story and that is what it is all about

Good story buddy I hope there are more chapters coming. Maybe working Carol more submissive maybe she does something wrong and to punish her he buys a strap on and lets Andrea fuck her and Carol has to admit she is a fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
suggestion

here it is shown slaves loyalties are tested again and again bt master can do whatever he please i do think u should come up with something on relation between carol and slave girl. carol is nothing bt an ongoing affair mixed with Dom - SUB relation. It would be good to show how master protects his slave and keeps her reserved only for him to abuse and use as wished bt here it is different....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
toy

Great story, would like too see Carol or andrea plugged or Chasity belted. But do what you like its a great story.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Is He

Gonna tame his mother too?

That would really close the circle

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
I really don't like Carol or....

James for that matter. He seems to have forgotten that he concocted a formula that he fed to Andrea which made her his slut. One time he "loves" her and the next he is fucking Carol; not even caring how much he hurt Andrea. He treats Carol far better than he does Andrea and doesn't put a stop to how rotten she treats the older woman. I think he needs to come up with another formula which would release his beautiful neighbor so she can find someone who would/could really love and appreciate her. Let the two selfish children go off together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

OK why didn't you finish the story!!!! You did more on here and never finished this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time to bring mom in on the fun

Mom needs a Good spanking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
continue

such a hot series. plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is a great story.

I enjoyed very much. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful story

I know it has been a while but i hope you will add more to your story. It is a great read and deserves more.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 6 years ago
Sooo....

When is the nexy one coming? My cock is HARD and waiting

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 5 years ago
Great Series!!!

A lot of psychology involved. This guy is really self-involved thanks to his mother. It would be great to see him receive some maturity from somewhere. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story!

This great tale needs more chapters, and soon! The Master in this story needs to finally collar Carol, as well as, have her marked with a tat too. He also needs to get both Carol, and Andrea off birth control, keep their wombs full of his seed, and get them both pregnant to make them completely his for the rest of their lives. Then, he could keep them pregnant with at least two to three babies each, and suck the milk from their tits. Keep up the good work on this tale, and post at least one more chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Great you r back. Please continue this hot story as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1447 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES