All Comments on 'Valkyries & Vixens'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
talismaniatalismaniaover 13 years ago
Het Girl Geek Totally Loves This!

I was browsing for a nice read and I found this quirky tale. The setting grabbed me first (love comics), and then Paige, Courtney and Damian took over and I found myself thoroughly engaged. Nice writing!

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 13 years ago
AWESOME..... Definitely a 5!

I really enjoyed reading VALKYRIES & VIXENS 'cos it had a little of almost everything.

I've also read "LACEY & OLIVIA" and "HOCKEY MOM", and I must say that your stories are some of the best I've read here.

You have a way of bringing your characters to life and endearing them to readers, You really should keep writing!

Cheers!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
You're good, girl.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geeky story

but so well done. Congratulations on a very good tale. I've been reading literotica for years and this is the first time I ever commented on a story.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 13 years ago
Love it

I love comic books and can easily picture it. There is a shop in London and one in Copenhagen very much like this. All geeky but jammed pack with the best strips.

A good laugh and a cry, what more can you ask for

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, especially the dialogue. lol You could make a career out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing!

Absolutely amazing!

From the title to the last sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

parts of this were really well thought out and written. other parts were a bit rushed and could have done with a bit of refinement and thought.

i did really like the characters, though. they were really well written.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
Oh dear God,

I absolutely fell head over hells for this. This is PRECISELY what I look for with Lesbian Erotica. I connected with Paige on so many levels, only I'm just beginning college. Thank you for writing this! This was superb. Truthfully, it really was. I simply couldn't get enough. I started to tear up when Cor barged through the shop. Oh please, sequel! Only if you can come up with such an upbeat, interesting curves to the story like you did the first! Which I have no doubt in my mind that you could.

-S

pierced_boypierced_boyabout 13 years ago
This is a lot of fun and quite romantic

I enjoyed your treatment of story as life and life as story. This narrative is very engaging and a lot of fun.

Your writing will be even stronger when you conquer the typos and other editing issues.

I loved all the characters particularly Damien . You developed them nicely as the narrative unfolded and as a reader I was keen to know more at the conclusion. You used tension nicely, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
higher than a five

please tell me there is a way to rate higher than a five star and Ill totally do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is a truly astounding and beautiful story. The characters had a depth to ten that is truly rare; the felt entirely human and organic. Very nice work indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One heck of a good story.

You have a lot of emotion in just the right places, I normally don't comment, but yours just plain Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great writing with witty one liners and hot sex all mixed into one. 5 star! Oh, and I actually like the songs you mentioned and have surprisingly heard of all those artists. I kind of also suspected Damien to come out at the end and profess his love for Paige, even though it would have only complicated things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG!

You are awesome! I love this story please please keep writing you'll be doing humankind a huge disservice if you don't!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Fantastic story! I love your style & characters. Please keep writing. I've read them all & am anxiously awaiting more.

msbc1msbc1over 12 years ago
Thanks. Good fun read

Delightful, warm, witty and fun. Romantic and totally engaging. Your characters came to life and entertained. Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

Damn once again u got me to love. The characters! Definitely my fav story ever on here I live te chemistry and damo is awsome haha! It's safe to say that you are my fav author on here I swear. Great story. They way it's written is perfect! Love love love it! Keep on writting!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Witty and...

moving and nicely erotic, that's what this is. I especially enjoy how you give us both realistic dialogue and peeks into the characters' thoughts. It creates much more believable characters and lends so much more emotional content to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Engaging

Needs a spot of editing but it's an engaging read--and re-read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
reakky enjoyed it

great charachters, absolutely lovale. and great sex as well.

thanks!!

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3almost 12 years ago
Loved It

I absolutely love Damian. He just makes me laugh my ass off. U are adequately detailed and I love that. Now to read more of ur work lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved damian

Damian was a great character loved him.

Fuck I use that ear for hearing, best line ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damian

Just a suggesting but maybe you could make a story focused on Damian? You know, him finding love, someone breaking his walls down.

Really wonderfull story btw.

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 11 years ago
Yay nerd love!:)

It's rare to find such a cute and perfectly corny nerd story with humor and some hot lesbian sex:) I absolutely lub it!:) great characters great story SweetestThing you are amazing!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

The characters were very real and engaging, and Damien was a hoot. I'll add my voice to the hue and cry for Damo to get his own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I lub it!

Damo cracks me up and PJ & Cor's hot monkey sex is smokin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I feel no shame whatsoever for the fact that I imagined Courtney as Karen Gillan the entire way through

SweetestThingSweetestThingover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented on this story and respond quickly to the calls for a Damian centred story. As touched as I am that you liked the character it probably won't happen.. I wouldn't say never but it's pretty unlikely. This is because a) I don't like writing sequels and b) I sort of purposely left Damian asexual or, at least, left his sexuality up to the imagination.

Any sequel would therefore make me choose something I don't want to or be nothing but Damian being bitchy with snappy one-liners. As fun as that sounds, it's not really a literotica sort of story.

Thanks again for the compliments :)

PS I love, love, love, love, love the Karen Gillan as Courtney suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just lovely...

Really, really nice work. Damien is possibly the best character ever. I started reading it for his lines ('tears of the oppressed peasant workers'), but kept reading for the story. I'm gonna be following your work from now on.

-EmperorJim

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great little story!

BoldVultureBoldVultureabout 11 years ago
Cinematic

I really see the characters and actions of this story.... An darnedest thing, the shop reminded so much of the record store in the John/Joan Cusack classic High Fidelity. Damien became a composite for me of all the record store denizens.

But then the big older male character in other SweetestThing stories reminds of Kevin Kline playing big Rod in Fierce Creatures.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 11 years ago
Came back to reread this one ...

... and discovered (to my sorrow and chagrin) that I had been so remiss as to neglect to comment the first time around.

It's an old truism that the purpose of art is to make strangers feel in their hearts something that lives in our own. Your stories, like all worthy ones, are art. Your wit, your keen ear for dialogue, your ability to understand and interpret for us the private language of the heart, the vibrancy with which you color every paragraph - all these things make you an artist.

You didn't lie. You really are the sweetest thing.

72dubbs1272dubbs12almost 11 years ago
Tres Fantastique

I love your writing. Please keep up the great work!

TigerT57TigerT57over 10 years ago
Fun and Funny

Great story line and very funny! I found myself laughing out loud and reading it again.

I would buy Damians book! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sweet!!!!!!!

lovely story!!! I would strongly encourage you to write more! specifacally with the store. bring new characters tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A jewel

This is a jewel of a story, absolutely perfect. Don't be tempted to write a sequel, it would probably detract from the sheer joy of this one.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
DAMN HAWT!

OMFG! Courtney and Paige set these 4 pages on FIRE! Literally, figuratively, symbolically, sexually.... the list is endless. The characters personality, sensuality and desirability comes to life under this authors typing, It reminds me of an author near and dear to me (smile) Two hotties totally tuned into each others needs in every way, is bound to create fireworks and *phew!* what a display! ** I LOVED IT **

Ed_XEd_Xabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this, well written with complex and interesting characters. Well done!!!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 10 years ago
Super great!!!

Fantastic story. Especially loved Damian. He put a little humor into a totally great love story. Please keep writing these great love stories.

foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 10 years ago
fantastic

I really loved this story.

The characters here were funny sexy and smart. It made me smile and feel a bit naughty!

Im off to read some more of your great writing.thank you for making me laugh and sexy.

Fiona

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you need to write one about Damo

not a prequel, not a sequel, but a stand alone.

a short missive in which we/he learn who he is and how he copes. there is so much material you have hinted at that it could be as interesting as your creative mind makes it.

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 9 years ago
Di Lubed Yit!

This could have been a nice entertaining rom-com movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful

A wonderful, wonderful story with delightful characters. Paige and Courtney are gorgeous and loveable, while Damien is probably the greatest comic character anywhere on this site. Five stars and wish it could be many more!

warlokk01warlokk01over 9 years ago

Im only sorry I cant award more than 5 stars

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago

Thank you for your wonderful story telling;)

I love it!

L

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
High praise

In me, it captured the same feelings that I remember from Nick Hornby's and John Cusack's 'High Fidelity'. A smart, correctly observed, witty and colourful comedy-drama of interesting characters. I read some other stories from the same author without realising it and congratulated myself on how well I sifted out the gems. I should have just opened this members submissions list and started reading. Its what I keep coming back to this site for.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Like everyone else, I LOVED IT!

It was an almost nonstop giggle. Definitely favoriting you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thumbs up.

In my mind I pictured Damian to look alot like Mozzie from White Collar. Oh and great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I always enjoy re-reading this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damian...<3

Loved the story.... But Damian was the best character...

Funny...sarcastic...kind hearted...

(Feel bad for him cz he is single here though).

As a whole...the story was amazing. Loved it. A little more build-up wdve been better I guess.

Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Six stars

Two for the story - it was pretty straight forward, good, but not very developed as story elements go

Three for the sex - not very detailed, though it did the trick ;)

...and an extra for Damian :)

JT

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

I've just reread this story for the first time in two-three years and still consider it brilliant. In my opinion it's one of the best half-dozen short stories on the site. Long happiness to Paige and Courtney and may Damian's pencils never need sharpening.

bravebombadierbravebombadierover 5 years ago
Didn't want it to end.

Made me laugh (in a good way), made me sad, got me immersed with the characters, got me aroused................loved it!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Great taste

I've read this story several times and always loved it but I've never previously paid any attention to Damian's choice of music. So this morning I sought the songs out and played them all. What can I say? Great taste, Damian (and SweetestThing!).

netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
Love your story!

Love the way Damien is the most prickly of friends but also very loyal and supportive.

I encourage you to slow down your sex scenes more, especially the first few minutes while the seduction is still in play. More description, extend the experience. I find that in my best memories of seduction and sex, I remember some of the best moments like they happened in slow motion. Capturing that in a story would be so great, and a big turn-on too!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Loved it. Damian's deadpan totally makes it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Amazing

Great characters and flattering comments .... Grin

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A brilliant story! Love it, thank you.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Damian is what we would all like to be.

PartlyPartlyabout 3 years ago

100% agree with Rastanura

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A standard lesbian love story but a good standard, even if the ending seems a little rushed.

There was no backstory on Courtney, and never again was her niece mentioned - the apparent reason for the two women meeting each other, although Courtney gave every appearance of already knowing of Paige.

The appropriately named Damian (look it up) was the fullest character in this tale, kind of ironic for lesbian fiction. We had no description of him that I recall, yet if anyone else was like me then we awaited his next cynical retort with great anticipation. Shame that his nature was cruelly abused/exposed to help the story to reach its climax, especially when the ending conveniently relied on neither woman reading the last page of the comic until the right moment.

Even so, the story did work for me despite Paige's unhappiness with the relationship only being flagged up almost as an after thought. And Courtney believing what was printed in her special comic as actually being said by Paige - I cheated on a partner (but she later cheated on me; I thus knew how she felt) and on being found out I swore I would never again look at another woman, ever, and she swore the same to me when I discovered her playing away from home (with a work colleague we'd had threesomes with!); we cry at the time but when a pretty girl smiles at you... Forgiveness is a funny thing, just a bit quick in this story.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah! This is one of the most amazingly sweet stories I have read. Everything flows so naturally, it's overwhelms the senses like the first sip of coffee on a rain-dripped morning.

214edgaR214edgaRover 2 years ago

Ooooowheeee! Thee best dialogue bar none!

Loved the story, the comedic exchanges, and Damo!

Am gonna continue on w/ reading the other ten of your stories now.

Thanks! 5 stars x infinity!

214edgaR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this as well as all the others, so sad there aren't any more but thanks so much for these, second time of reading them.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Am I a bad person for thinking Damo was actually the centre of the story? I suspect our author knows a laconic anti-heroic Damo and has put him here for us to love too. Ppfzz. 5⭐️, but obviously Damo would hate the praise.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Besides words that are not in the English language the story started out decent before you went down hill with it and ended it on a sour note it's simple she cheated once she will do it again that and you made the dispare of it take place at the end of story instead of the middle of it with that being said I give it 1 star you ruined it with cheating and getting back together part if you cheat you will do it again every person who has cheated once cheated twice and so forth once someone cheats and the relationship is over it stays over there is no making up

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

I really like this story and have read it several time, unfortunately I can only vote once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous