All Comments on 'Beta Test'

by beast5

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
jkimjkimover 13 years ago
silly but so hot

gyrl is stunned how this story made her so hot, so juiced. what a creative and imaginative idea. this is going to be one of the hottest stories of the year!

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 13 years ago
Sudden ending

The story was excellent until Luke arrived and the story just ended. Really? A young woman perfectly trained to enjoy being a sex slave, and nobody could see the possibilities in that? Wow.

meldollmeldollover 13 years ago
Amazing idea

This story is incredible! There are only two things I felt it could have done with - a few more descriptions on the clothes and her adventures out of the house.

So disappointed to see it end, but maybe there's room for a sequel in the 5 years?!

Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was very good....

... until the snap ending. Would have been better if there had been some hint of it, some scenes from the games company interspersed with Erin's story and maybe another scene or two with other beta-testers.

Looking forward to your next story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really hot...

...shame about the ending. But 5 stars nonetheless.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
A good story -

but an abrupt end. The end was appropriate and, while I din't like it, worked well. Good imagination; thanks.

SensualSuzanSensualSuzanover 13 years ago
Sequel

Ah, new meaning to the term 'black box'. Well done. The secret life, desires and gifting from the slave to training and wonderful subspace!! The 'abrupt' end was rather fitting for anything other would have demanded further interaction. Possibly the discovery of a existing backup file could lead to the sequel! (Giggling)

alamodealamodeover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

loved it please write another one soon

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 13 years ago
Twisted!

Wow, the ending was... twisted. Really, can't think of a better fitting word. Excellent, unusual, and certainly disturbing story.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseover 13 years ago
Incredible

This is one of the best stories I've ever read here. I'd love to know where the other boxes ended up, and whether the other possible scenarios in the game led to similar predicaments. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Truly enjoyed your fantasy!

Isn't it amazing what can be achieved with modern technology!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
No...

I was with you til the end. The story was intriguing and well-written, and the sex reasonably hot. (People being physically abused isn't really my thing.) But the ending ruined it all for me. The idea that someone could doom this poor woman to a whole life controlled by this game is sick, and NOT in a good way. At the very least, you should have listed this as a BDSM story, so that unsuspecting readers like me wouldn't be sucked in.

LadyCyprisLadyCyprisabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I actually quite liked the ending, it was a nice epilogue. Not sure why the others didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am simply, NO just NO, just FUCK GOD FUCK. If i could scream this loud enough for you to here I would. If i was a little bit more screwy in the head I'd probably maim my self, and, I KNOW, I wont be getting any restful sleep for at least a couple nights. That fact alone shows that this is well written, and i commend the author.

BUT.... JUST.... FUUUUUUUU CK!

AUGH

SHIT.

I will be having nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy shit.

That was an AMAZING story, and I didn't mind the ending at all (I could see it coming). I am SO not sleeping tonight, since you have thoroughly terrified me.

But all the best stories get into your head and stay there.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Forget the game...

Do you realize how much money could be made off a battery that could keep that collar powered, deliver strong enough electric shocks to potentially kill her, power a transceiver only she can hear, operate an extremely high tech camera, with rapid aperture adjustment and a wide enough angle to see everything it can see, far away or close up without distortion of the image AND last for longer than five years, yet be enclosed in a collar so discreet it never catches the attention of her co-workers? Holy crap! Not only is the camera and transceiver tech pretty cutting edge, but the battery is beyond incredible. Heh.

Or the whole premise might call for a level of suspension of disbelief that staggers the mind. Pretty funny story, but it should have been in erotic horror or sci-fi/fantasy because of all the comic book engineering elements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Just an incredible story I really wish you will write about that 5 year gap or after the story about Luke I just absolutely loved the story and the idea behind it and the ending just made the whole story ten times better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Fuck

While this type of story isnt really my thing its oddly charming and also horrifying? Its my worst nightmare and yet everything i enjoy in one go? I don't really know what to say about this story but i will say that its really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One word - FANTASTIC

Probably one of the hottest story I've ever read, perhaps THE one!

I know it's been 6 years already, but please, please continue this, either a simple sequel or the plight of another woman (she might have selected a different setting for the game, futuristic/past...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By up and down: one of the best

One of the best ideas and a very good development:

5 stars from me, even if the ending wasn't like I was expecting.

... I'd like someone behind the game or something like that ... or, at least, Luke could help himself after discovering ...

Even if the plot is already known, what about another story about another female tester ...

subkfsubkfover 6 years ago
I was enthralled ... and then ?

Thank you for writing the story. It kept me hot and bothered until page 6. Would have been interesting to see Luke claim her as his retirement present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I don’t usually read the really long stories, I can count them on one hand in the years I’ve come to this site. But this one had me hooked to the very end, what a twist to have them simply forget about her, left to her fate for the rest of her life. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

I feel that the ending was rushed but damn it was good and kept me really engaged.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 5 years ago
details

i just wish there had been more details in the various fucking..

Midnightsan143Midnightsan143almost 5 years ago
Imho

I loved it till the end, considering they had to check to make sure all the units were recovered she should have been discovered to be quite honest, maybe a month or two extra? But years? No, that kind of tech is expensive as fuck! If I was the company I would have given her a complete model, safeword/finger movements/blinking/tapping or some kind of way to end the programs and a shit ton of money in damages and make sure it would never happen again, also, Luke would have been fired, besides, the gps stuff is usually monitored, aswell as shopping habits online, atleast google might have had some kind of concern.

jetter19jetter19about 4 years ago
disturbing

I was with the story til the rushed end. She is well-written and intriguing and I'm not fan of stories with persons being physically abused. That's why the ending was the no-go for continuing excitement for me. The thought of this poor woman being trapped and controlled by this game all their life feels wrong and makes me sick....disturbing thoughts.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 4 years ago

You know that this is fiction right?

AmazonSexSlaveAmazonSexSlaveover 3 years ago
Finally!

I have often read stories like this that did not have the guts to leave me, uh, I mean the heroine, in her desperate straights. In short, to allow her to lose. An finally someone did. Yes it's fiction, yes it stretches credulity, but we do that everytime we watch a movie. Thanks for this story, and letting my, uh again, Erin's fantasy, to play out :-)

FeministFuckpetFeministFuckpetover 3 years ago
Phenomenal!

Excellent. I'd have read a few more chapters of this!

mirafridamirafridaalmost 3 years ago

I liked the ending. Good twist, seemed very "Black Mirror" to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus. I am also going to have nightmares of this woman being trapped for life.

MrPinkPRMrPinkPR6 months ago

Great story. Developing submission and resulting Stockholm syndrome very interesting in this current age of ever-growing AI. Quite scary thinking about endless torment at the synthetic hands of a cold and conscienceless "Master". What does our future hold indeed?

phfinaphfina3 months ago

Somebody liked the movie Brazil a little too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous