All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 17'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME! 1ST COMMENT AGAIN!! LOL

LOVED THIS ONE TOO! RIGHT @ 12AM I CLICKED ON TO SEE IF IT WAS UP AND I WAS RIGHT! HAHA! YAY FOR YOU JAZ..YOU DID IT AGAIN! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
and all it took to bring me to tears was

"Liliana Rose Romanov."

What a beautiful name! As always, a great pleasure to read your stories. I had to check before going to bed, and well, I didn't end up going to bed!

ElizzyElizzyover 13 years ago

Im so excited about this new pack!

It is going to be great, but interesting to see how the vamp boys will take having an alpha! Great story as always, cant wait for next week!

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I'm so so so so soooo happy that there are a couple of chapters to go and that you decided to spread out all those loose ends and tie them up in detail. This chapter was sooo beautifully crafted that I cried (hard) and now my face is a mess. The part about Andrei's mother and the flower comparisons was just brilliant (yeah I got it in again, its so hard not to use that word) and as much as I can't wait for the next chapter I really really really don't want it to end. This story just...well it sort of soothes my soul, and each chapter seems to reaffirm my belief in true love. Ok, well that's enough from me I'm sure that you'll have your fill of compliments in the next 50 or 60 comments, I'm actually surprised I got in so early (no pun intended) (although where I am - Australia - its actually about 10:30 at night) but then again I have been checking for the story update for the past 6 hours or so, what can I say I am a fan. Keep up the BRILLIANT work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Loyal and now very tired fan - Zooey

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
omg i loved it but

omg Jaz i loved it but what a way to end it i really wanted to get to the meeting now i have to wait a whole week but i really did love the story and i can not even come up with a proper way to express how great it was all i can say is you have to be the best writer on the site thank you for posting this

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Clarification

Just thought I should clarify that in Australia (where I live) it is 10:30pm on Wednesday the 24th (as we are a day ahead) so I've been waiting for this chapter pretty much all day, but it was well worth the wait

Zooey

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Same here Zooey

I'm in Qld and it has been a long day and this wonderful chapter although wishing it was longer was truely worth the wait! Now Jaz next one please tomorrow would not be soon enough! LOL Loved it! Hope you give us the meeting at Calebs house in the next one. Also can't wait to see the look on Alexei's face when he forms his first knot it will be priceless can just imagine he'd be just as shocked as Andrei was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank god

Just another Australian fan who has also had to wait all day for this wonderful chapter. Now I can go to bed very satisfied. Thanks jaz!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Aussie!Aussie!Aussie! Oi!Oi! Oi!

Your story reaches every corner of the world Jaz and I think we will have to make you an honorary Aussie. LOL

Looks like Andrei and his Rose are starting a nice little garden after Lily they could have Daisy don't know of many flower names that would suit a boy though.LOL

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
1pm in the uk......

did think at one point that this was too perfect and that cedar would die as it was too soon since the healing. thank goodness that didn’t happen, plus why did it take lorette so long to realise the baby was a girl? i know, emotions ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

More Aussie love coming at you. It's 12:53 am and I loved every bit of that chapter. Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

jilliebjilliebover 13 years ago
There are simply not enough stars

So totally loved this chapter, Jaz!

When I think of the way the Romanovs were first introduced in WWC and see how far they've come in this chapter, I'm quite simply in awe.

I also did not expect that Loretta and Cedar would realize ahead of time that they have a new Alpha, but it makes perfect sense. That scene is yet another example of your exceptional attention to detail, and your amazing ability to weave seemingly inconsequential tidbits into a truly compelling story.

Such an awesome chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
getting famous world wide?

well i happen to be an indian fan..!

love your stories... asusual great work.. got no words!!!

please keep it up

take care :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

This is the perfect chapter following the harrowing fight scene from the last chapter. To see the vampires looking after their wolves was heart meltingly delicious and the shock's the women felt when they realised who their new Alpha was was fantastic. Im sighing with happiness!!! The Jazettes have spoken...YOU ROCK!!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
BRILLIANT

As Zooey so eloquently stated.... Just Brilliant

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Bravo! Like everyone else, loved this one! Perfect as usual :) You are amazing missy!

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmover 13 years ago
As I've come to expect

brilliant! Next chapter PLEEEEAAASEEE!!!! :)

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Lily

is going to be soooo spoiled! I hope she's born before the story ends and maybe a cousin too?

GREAT CHAPTER. So glad there's 2 more in store.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!

This was a wonderful chapter, Lily is definitely gonna be one spoiled cub *chuckles* oooh i just hope she gets her down to earth attitude from Loretta rather then her Daddy..lol Because we all know that Andrei has a major i know everything attitude.. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work hun.

Donna

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Finally

The twins are finally growing up. I'd hoped this day would come. They couldn't stay young forever and this is a fantastic way to have them take the final step into adulthood. Andrei couldn't love his "Rose" anymore than he already does. And his love for Lily is a wonderful surprise. What of Alexei, who is just discovering what love really is. And he told Cedar he was joking about a baby and to himself he said 1/2 jokeing anyway. Yes, my boys are growing up.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
another wow!!

continue.... i can't wait to read more. :)

another wonderful chapter Jaz. This kept on getting better and better. :)

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Brilliant

Great chapter. Worth the wait. cannot wait for the next chapter in this story which has me hooked.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
amazing

stupendous, fantabulous, awesome, outstanding, brilliant, wondeful, etc. etc. etc. I really will have to buy a thesauraus to continue to come up with words to describe your work because I am tired of using the same old words - you are one of the mosst talented authors I have ever had the pleasure to read. God bless you for sharing your talent with us. hugs, Kate - your #1 fan of all time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whew!

So I read this chapter and was a little disappointed that it ended there because you'd said before that Ch. 17 would be the last one. So a little saddened (after voting 5 stars for it because, well, you and this story kick total ass), I went to your bio page to see if there were any hints about the next couple's story. And lo and behold, there are TWO more chapters!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ME! LOL.

I love your work. I hope you come back after your well-earned hiatus refreshed and in top-form. Thanks again for your wonderful stories!

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
Hihihihi

I love the ending... it's an evil cliffhanger in a nice way! What a beautiful name, even the middle name which gave me a bit of a chuckle. Asshole & Rose's scene was well written, it gave us wide angle view of their emotional status and of the depth of their love... simply "BRILLIANT" as Zoey & Bulltlr said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please don't stop!!!!!

This is the best series ever!!!!!!! Please don't stop.I love all the character development.there is absolutely nothing wrong with your writing. I wish that you would reconsider stopping the series I bet the kids will just be as interesting as the parents. At least give us the birthing and make Andrei faint at the first sight of his kid hahahahah.

on a serious note if you stop this series I may have to send some rogue weres to your house! Capisce!!!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more damnit

you always leave it on a cliff hanger.. i want to see more.. i wanna see a whole series on rafe and his pack in the city... you by far are one of the best on here.. i read alot of different things and i wish you had a book published for my library.... thank you for your imagination and just being you.. i find my self reading your work over and over.. you are a great writer doll

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
There is brilliance ...

and then there is Jaz. League of your own. I think you'll be lynched if you don't continue this tale LOL - I'm not complaining you know I love it !!!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Just Marvelous~

I enjoyed every bit of this chapter, thanks for not leaving us hanging! lol Good writing & good reading, just marvelous!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving~

Sincerely,

Zee~

realtrealtover 13 years ago
Well ain't you just a gem?

Well done once more. I cannot wait for Nors and Aislings mating. Keep up the good work girl x.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
perfect

the ending is perfect, them realizing its rafe now to see how the vamp's take it, but with it being rafe and caleb in the picture, i am sure it will be smooth, and i again wait ot see about emily and freya, for they may be even better stories,

your devoted fan, catman71

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Awesome

I just love the passion and devotion from the two couples... but wait where's Ash and Nors? Oh well I guess you'll save her for the next chapter when she's finally rest and healed then she can realize that Jared is no longer her alpha. Ya know I don't think that Andrei is going to take being in a pack all that bad...I know Nors wouldn't be against it. All in all think Rafe being the new alpha to the couples and starting a new pack is a wonderful thing.

And right about now Im getting used to your ways Jaz... so whenever I see that you've posted a new chapter I automatically grab some tissue to wipe up my tears.

Fantastic... another wonderful chapter.

-392OhMyGoodness

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
So glad for my faves!

More Cedar and Alexei in the next chapter, please!

A little sad that Lilac is now Lily, though. And Lily Rose will smell like Lilacs? Maybe someone will still call her Lilac.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Love it J!

You amaze me... this is a beautiful chapter and so poignant. I am a little horrified with the ending but I guess that scene does suit the next chapter better. The emotional journey both couples went through in this chapter was exquisite - I felt each step so clearly it was like I was there in the room with them. I am so so so glad Andrei has his peace.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

So if I am Aussie at the mo - does that count as an Aussie vote :P

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I have adore the tender love these strong men show in contrast to their feral nature. Jaz is able to balance each characters natures perfectly! Adore every chapter in Jaz's books :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good

Sweet and romantic those four. I totally love the Romanovs, I want to see them adjusting to pack life... That's gonna be hell for them. LOL!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Hey cantfightfate

Maybe there are twin in there that smell the same and they can call the other one Lilac. LOL Wouldn't that be a twist. LOL

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Funkybuttloveit!!!!!

Holy shnikies this chapter was superb!!!! I am way to full for this chapter now Im gonna go to bed with indigestion...your ruthless Jazz!!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you, dear lady

Jaz, I love your imagination coupled with your warm fire as you bring the love between these beautifully- expressed characters to life. I've been reading your work over the Thanksgiving holiday, and it has been compelling, addictive and leaves me wanting more! I will join with some of the other commenters in saying that if this was a published story in book form, I would buy it instantly. Your publisher would be lucky to have such a visionary writer!

Seriously, I read constantly, and am a fan of this genre (Harris, Meyer, Hamilton) and I think your work could rank with these authors that are BESTSELLERS. Please don't ever stop writing!

(sorry for the anon, forgot my login its been so long since I left a comment)

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
Yeahhhhhhhh

Am just catching up :) Aww what a lovely chapter yeahhhhhh and Rafe hee hee that is going to be so ace totally the right man for the job lol

Great Stuff Jazz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Jaz, it took me a while to get to this but it was worth it. Awesome chapter. I loved all the emotions that were worked through. You really showed how both couples are so much stronger for their being together. Did we ever find out how Alexei and Andrei were turned? I can't remember.

Anyhow, I loved the end too with the way they realized they were part of Rafe's pack now. It was so much better than if they had just been notified.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
No time to comment...

Too close to the end now... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I must be "jazzed" out....

Great story but I think I'll take a break after this chapter before finish reading it. Can't agree enough with the accolades..."great writing." "love the characters," ya-da, ya-da, ya-da....but something's kinda stale with the sex scene in this one. Okay...I'm stuck on sex, sue me. You can only describe great pussy-licking and tit-biting so many ways...can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe I need to slow down on the "jaz-feast" to better appreciate it....I'll come back in a couple of days. Oh, yeah...GOOD HOT SEX scene thar...;-p

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE MATERNITY WARD IS OPEN

and those who flock towards it will be birthed. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Good

Ok I know rafe wasn't wanting to be alpha but I'm glad he is now. I think he'll be a great alpha. And finally they are both fully mated yay now how is nors and Ashleigh doing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The twins are gonna love that

Their new alpha slept with both of their mates

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
WELL HELL!!! NO GROUP SEX IN THE NEW PACK....

Sheeeeiitt! The only consolation being the new generation of hybrids possibly being a lot more liberated....2013 and a new storyline? It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
YAY Rafe!

Finally

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 3 years ago
15 centuries

This is my third time reading the entire FTI series and I am just as wowed as I was the previous times. I'm hoping that you will one day make all of your stories into books like you did with the first. To that end, I'm pointing out a slight error.

Previously, you said that the twins were 50 years away from being ancients. In this chapter you said that Liliana has been in Andrei's heart for 15 centuries. Shouldn't that be 20 centuries?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think Loretta should have named her daughter after one if Ashleighs family members in honor of the sacrifice she made to keep Loretta and the daughter alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES