All Comments on 'Hallelujah Ch. 01'

by SirThopas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackover 13 years ago
Outstanding

It really seems like you have spent some time in a recording studio. Gripping read; I heard Leonard Cohen to singing in the background as I read the story. I already dislike his almost wife and I haven't met her yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent work

darn great so far, descriptions, pacing, mood, setting, everything clicks

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Excelllent work

Describing any scene is what i like in your writings, keep it up, dont go for number of comments, You are better than most of the writers here on lit, this one is littel confusing(about ages) but still i am liking is and looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Every closet cuckold commenter bemoans his lack of working wedding tackle

Thankfully the quality of this author's work transcends the inane scribblings of a demented Brit-hating closet cuckold commenting about shit he obviously knows nothing about: writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh yes,Britain. The most worthless nation in the world.

The home of gutless faggots and pedophiles. I agree with anon from 08/12 100% !

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Very well written and full of detail. I am definitely intrigued and eager to see where this leads. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Love this line

"It's not a model's scrawny ass...it's a woman's, and that's fantastic."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. People are missing out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great! First time reading, love it so far...

Great writing as usual. Not sure how I missed this one, but it looks like a winner.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This questionnaire are more sophisticated than just asking "have you cheated". They ask if you have had penetrative sex with another partner outside your marriage without your spouse's consent or knowledge. Since the study is anonymous and confidential regarding identity, people generally tell the truth when given the anonymous opportunity. Guilty pleasure?

The frequency of extramarital affairs for both sexes has also been confirmed with correlation to lie detector tests. Men have an extramarital affair more often (29% of married men by their 50s at leat once vs 19% of married women by their 50s) but women have longer affairs on average (6 months vs 2 months). When it comes to infidelities of any kind (including 2nd base, dirty dancing, passionate kissing, handjobs, etc) for exclusive relationships of any kind (married, engaged, exclusive dating) then the numbers converge to 58% for men and 54% for women.

The truly harrowing numbers are would they cheat on their spouse if they had a 100% guarantee that they would not be found out, then married men clock in at 75% and married women at 67%. That is terrifying!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES