All Comments on 'Threesome Guide for Couples Pt. 01'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Realistic Beginning

You have not exposed whether this will be from a male or female viewpoint, but maybe that will come.

In my case, I have become almost obsessed to have another man pleasure my wife, whether I join in or just watch. On the tender side I think that I love her so much that I want to witness her have the maximum enjoyment possible. On the lustful side in lustful language, I just want to see her scream and cum hard with her tits bouncing as she gets fucked really hard by another man. Have brought it up and she seemed receptive, but she wanted to include someone she used to fuck quite regularly, her anytime anyplace boyfriend. While that image also turns me on, I wanted a stranger or someone where there was no potential emotional attachment. Should she give in to me, or should I give into her just to get it done? I know that she and this boyfriend, there was at least one other that ahe fucked only a couple iof times, had done 'everything' together, except anal. Again, it turns me on to think about her sucking his cock and him fucking her, but uis it too risky? Would I feel better if we dp'd her rather than just watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Side of the Story

My husband has sent in his comment on your how-to, and wants me to send in my HONEST viewpoint, so, here goes.

First of all, I love my husband dearly and have been faithful (for the most part which I will explain) and will do anything to make him happy. If that means fucking another man so that he can watch, I'm open to the idea.

However, if we do a threesome, I want it to be with my old boyfriend who was a great fuck if nothing else. Since my husband raised the topic, I get all hot and bothered about fucking my old boyfriend, who also took my cherry. My husband is concerned about emotion, he doesn't have it as it would be sex for fun, and nothing else. I make love to my husband, but would fuck my old boyfriend. They both have about the same size dick, so there shouldn't be any penis envy, even though the bf is a little thicker, which adds to the thrill. The other boy I fucked in high school is a needle dick, so I wouldn't want him anyway. As I said, I have been faithful except on a few occasions when my hormones were raging I did some french kissing and heavy petting, but always stopped short of real sex, so I don't consider it to be cheating. Besides I always told my husband, and it turned him on.

I also told my husband that I am open to double penetration as I know both of their dicks and have had both of them cum in my cunt and mouth. (I'm getting wet thinking about it). I like the idea of jacking both of them off while they simultaneously play with my tits and pussy. Oooohhhh, sounds good, huh? I've never done anal, but would try if they want to and can handle full body contact. So, you can see that I am open to put on a show or take them both on, but now my husband has me REALLY wanting to fuck and suck my old bf, if just for old times sake. Oh, another difference between them is that my husband likes foreplay and a lot of tittie play, as do I, while the bf always went straight for my wet cunt.

Hope that your next chapters help us bring this threesome question to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Side of the Story

My husband has sent in his comment on your how-to, and wants me to send in my HONEST viewpoint, so, here goes.

First of all, I love my husband dearly and have been faithful (for the most part which I will explain) and will do anything to make him happy. If that means fucking another man so that he can watch, I'm open to the idea.

However, if we do a threesome, I want it to be with my old boyfriend who was a great fuck if nothing else. Since my husband raised the topic, I get all hot and bothered about fucking my old boyfriend, who also took my cherry. My husband is concerned about emotion, he doesn't have it as it would be sex for fun, and nothing else. I make love to my husband, but would fuck my old boyfriend. They both have about the same size dick, so there shouldn't be any penis envy, even though the bf is a little thicker, which adds to the thrill. The other boy I fucked in high school is a needle dick, so I wouldn't want him anyway. As I said, I have been faithful except on a few occasions when my hormones were raging I did some french kissing and heavy petting, but always stopped short of real sex, so I don't consider it to be cheating. Besides I always told my husband, and it turned him on.

I also told my husband that I am open to double penetration as I know both of their dicks and have had both of them cum in my cunt and mouth. (I'm getting wet thinking about it). I like the idea of jacking both of them off while they simultaneously play with my tits and pussy. Oooohhhh, sounds good, huh? I've never done anal, but would try if they want to and can handle full body contact. So, you can see that I am open to put on a show or take them both on, but now my husband has me REALLY wanting to fuck and suck my old bf, if just for old times sake. Oh, another difference between them is that my husband likes foreplay and a lot of tittie play, as do I, while the bf always went straight for my wet cunt.

Hope that your next chapters help us bring this threesome question to a conclusion.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
The other side

There is also very high risk that you will ruin your marriage. The divorce rate among swingers is very high. Couples are usually divorced within two years of starting this lifestyle. Many unforeseen problems arise. Do you like your life the way it is? It is best to think with your brain and not your sexual organ. Thinking with the latter always causes problems. Most loose their connection with their spouse in the process. Respect is also lost. A married couple will usually turn into roommates. You will be fighting the odds if you choose this route. When the excitement of the sex wears off the doubt will come. You have to ask yourself if it is worth it. Hindsight sucks when it is too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Advice

Another reader gave good advice about avoiding the risk of marriage problems. That's what my head tells me, but my 'other head' can't get the image of a threesome out of it. My wife has given her comments from her side. Now it looks to me that I created a monster. I'm afraid that we don't do a threesome with the old boyfriend, she is going to fuck him anyway. You can see that she is hot in spirit, and I tell you that she is a real knockout. I will try to cool her down a bit, but we have just had great sex talking about she would do to/for us together. I'll try to wait for advice in your next chapters, and just hope she will as well. As of now, it looks like we're headed toward her getting her way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another side.

Threesomes can work. But they always end up with one of the three losing something. Poly marriages do work, sometimes. Not very often but they do work. Threesomes, swinging, open marriages. They work, read the stories on this site, many couples swing and swap and live happily ever after. To Mr and Mrs couple who want to have a threesome. Go for it. End your faithful and monogamous marriage to each other invite someone else into your private life. Just remember once you start there is no going back. One of you may want to stop but the other won't. If you are happy with that idea and with sharing something intimate and private then go for it. I am sure the ex-boyfriend would love another go at Mrs Couple while Mr couple watchs. Good luck. I hope the divorce goes well if things go wrong. 'Lust' is not 'love' remember that.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Re: Good advice

Fantasies are best left as fantasies most of the time. If you are worried that it is already out of control, it probably is. This is the time to put the brakes on until you can figure out if you can handle it. It will be too late later. There are a hundred little things that you are not thinking about. What if you see a special twinkle in your wifes eye for the other man? What if something slips from her mouth that you would rather not hear? The list goes on and on. Things like that kill a marriage. If you are really worried, you should tell her that it was a mistake to bring it up. It is sometimes hard to put the cat back into the bag. This is not about sex, it is life as you know it that you are fucking with here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Everyone has fantasies. Problem is that rarely do fantasies end up measuring up to the reality. Any time you bring an outsider into the realtionship you chip away at the core. One of my best friends had a threesome with her boyfriend and all it did was give him the idea that cheating was okay. Sufice to say that relationship ended. Once you have opened the door it is hard to close it.

I am sure there are many who can detach themselves to the point where they can let their partner be pleasured by another. And sometimes fantasies are better off left as fantasies.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Two's company, three's a crowd

Three's are very unstable relationships. Think back anytime you had a group of three friends, no sex, just friends. Two always seemed to pair up and leave the other. It might be the same two who pair all the time or the pairings could change within the threesome. No matter. Someone is always sort of odd man out. Add sex in the mix and the problems multiply.

The large number of stories and videos about three ways are not because they are so plentiful and successful. It is because, they are such a great fantasy. There are lots of great fantasies that don't pan out in the real world. They can work, but chances are more likely that they won't. It isn't worth risking all to find out.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good Advice.

It has to be possible for the two of you to walk away, and return back to the way it was. I have always thought that 'renting' the partner for the first time would be best. As they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Going to a place that has tested and safe partners for hire, while on a Vegas vacation, would mean that there could be no emotional attachment to the other party when you return home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked the Advice of the Vacationers

Keeping emotion out of it through random encounters makes sense to me. That was my idea of initiating a three-way. I'm only interested in a MFM to start, although my wife says she is open to another woman as well. She seems to be open to a lot of things. She is now so insistent and interested into bringing her old bf into a three-way that I'm getting suspicious that they may already be fucking and this is just a convenient way to bring it out into the open, Who knows, but its getting complicated really quickly. Still, the image of her getting fucked and getting fucked by two of us at the same is overwhelming my libido. I'm still leaning toward going for it. Mr Couple

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
Another time, another world

Way back in my youth (think of the sixties) my wife at the time and I decided to experiment. Part of that was as a result of having some friends that already did experiment with others, we had not at the time.

So at a party, yes alcohol, I watched as my wife engaged in what can only be described as a petting session and I did the same with the wife of my friend.

The surprise was that my wife enjoyed it very much, oddly I felt guilt? So much so that I was unable to even erect fully, something about it felt wrong to me. I told her it was not for us, the truth in our situation was that it was not for me.

My wife was perfectly fine with it, in fact excited, so much later I discovered she had gone on to the next step, while I did not.

Thus no wife, a bad breakup. That time of my life is a portion of why I write some of the stories I do now, sometimes pain, sometimes levity. The pain comes from still loving that woman 40 long years later, the levity comes from barely managing to deal with the loss.

It's a dangerous game that for many is best left to the world of fantasy, few can engage without jealousy, emotional concerns developing for one partner or the other.

In the world of fantasy, it is easy. In the real world, it is not.

Thanks for the thoughts,

MGM

XXXXYXXXXYover 13 years ago
Mrs C

Don't misunderstand me. I know a few females who are sluts or by most peoples idea of one they are sluts. They do many of the things you say you do. They openly flirt with other men while with thier partners, they dance with other men, even kiss other men/women when the husband/boyfriend is around. But they don't do such things when the husband isn't around. And I am happy to call these females friends. Hell they have flirted with me, and it is very flattering that they do so. So me calling you a slut and me caling my friends sluts, which they laugh at, is just a figure of speech. Like I said if you were a man and you did the same sort of things I would call you a manslut. As for unslutting yourself? well sorry but I don't believe you can. You are a fun loving girl/woman that loves attention. I doubt very much if you would change even if your husband wanted you to. But once again that isn't a bad thing. Some men are happy to have a gorgeous sexy wife show off for them, hell my wife is a mature sexy woman that gets looks from both males and females. But she never acts on them. It's a source of pride to both of us. And it's good for her ego as well as mine. You say you think you might regret never having a threesome and in later life the regret might be more so. Well if you turn it around why not wait until you are slightly older? and maybe able to handle things slightly better, emotions for one thing, at the moment you are both focused on having a threesome, why not step back a bit. use all the fantasy/role play you can muster and use it to set the scene up, imagine having sex with your ex-boyfriend and your husband, Use a toy as your boyfriend while your husband has sex with you. use both holes and see how it feels. Then and only then should you proceed. As for having a threesome with you? well without looking at you and knowing you are who you say you are the question is mute. But if you are who you say you are and if you are truly as sexual and hot as you say and your husband says. And if you are both happy to enter into this thing with a total stranger then hell why not. But as a married man myself I would want my wife to join in and be there too, so it would be a foursoem rather than a threesome. A photo would be nice tough.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Done It!

Well sort of. My wife and I set up a threesome, where we would make the guy the center of our attention. Just when we arrived my wife backed out. Our intent was for me to have sex with the guy while she watched, and then joined in. I ended up trying to have sex with the guy, while my wife watched. She found it very arousing! If only he had been able to get hard! My wife did enjoy watching us in a 69! We have toyed with the fantasy, to which she really got into it. She really liked the idea of taking on three black guys while I watched. Also, she liked the idea of trying anal sex with our former brother-in-law, because of his small dick. But, that all came to a halt, when I mentioned a threesome with another woman. It was not the idea of another woman, but rather who I suggested. I did not want my wife to think a was gay, because I kept suggesting another man to join us. So I suggested to try a fantasy role play, where she would pretend to be her sister! That was it! One of her other sisters would have probably been okay. But the idea of me fucking this particular sister was verboten! I did not help matters with the very enthusiastic fucking I gave her! I beleive the first time should be someone of "her" choosing. Most women have to feel something to the person their having sex with. Men can have sex with anyone! Keep updates of your progress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How to

Destroy your marriage.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous 29/12/2011 - threesomes do not destroy your marriage

Reality is threesomes and group sex is a taboo subject that does not get regularly discussed. Since it does not get discussed it leads individuals and couples to develop unrealistic expectations. The guide that I have written, is from personal experience to help couples decide if the decision to have a threesome is right for them and to provide them with an opinion, based on experience, how to have a threesome in order to minimize any potential damage it can do. While it is true a threesome can destroy some marriages; if it is done right and done for the right reasons it will not destroy it. Therefore, I will respectfully disagree with you that it destroys marriages.

rijubhairijubhaiabout 12 years ago
To anonymous 12/29/11

It only destroys a marriage when one partner is selfish, pushy and has no respect for their spouse's feelings. Threesomes should be taken seriously, and when done right it can enhance a relationship. Don't get me wrong, once the threesome has happened, the relationship isn't the same monogamous one it was before. It takes both partners to make it work. Constant love, affection, communication & respect is paramount. If you still think it destroys marriages, why not ask the thousands of couple who swear by it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous