All Comments on 'A Death in the Family'

by michael2956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mizzmareemizzmareeover 13 years ago
More?!

I hope you wrote or are writing more!

Your pacing and writing are great. Keep it up.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
First Rate

Very well written! I hope you'll be back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'Cynthia'? Or should that be 'Kelly'?

"They were packing their bags and Cynthia said, "I suppose we should have THE TALK, shouldn't we?"

Huh?

He WAS shacked up with Kelly. When did Cynthia get in on the act?

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Writing

Enjoyed this story hope you are writing additions chapters to this beautiful love story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
DISAPPOINTING ..................

...............that for whatever reason you never really finished this wonderfully fulfilling and compelling story. Probably impossible for anyone not familiar with the rules and administrative procedures of a church environment to realistically complete this story, so you have left many of us hanging - so to speak - wondering how this matter might one day be resolved to everyone's mutual acceptance..

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Bummer

I liked the story buy hoping Cynthia would confront Andy and then Cynthia and Andy would get down to business in her office. I pictured Cynthia as a middle-aged slightly plump woman with giant tits that wasn't getting any at home and Andy took care of her pastoral needs and they expanded the flock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, could've included a chapter with Andy and Cynthia. But you end it with them having a talk, hmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written ! A co-worker told me about a friend of his that had died and left a widow with two children. He said that he and another guy escorted the widow lady home after the funeral made out with her on the way, and then took turns fucking her when they got her home..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermichael2956@michael2956
24 Followers
As a former minister, I have an interest in exploring the relationship of religion to sex. Right now, I'm particularly curious about the role left-over guilt plays in relationships and fetishes. I've also become increasingly fascinated with the fantasy of MMF sex. I find it ...