All Comments on 'How Not to be a Publican, Tea'

by Everettcb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical

Typical lame sudo intellectual clap trap spouted from a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Angry... Not Racist...

Just not going to take it anymore.

Herman Cain 2012

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
liked the end paragraph, not so much the lead

federal money is trash, try to do without it

barter as much as able so that the rich cannot steal your wealth by taxes

we all are divided, each trying to secure our own DNA

to try to collectivize does a disservice to evolution

civil war is coming, no doubt about that

but i think that your 'bacca chewing rednecks will be able to adapt

many others will not

uneducated capitalist hick

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical Leftwing idiot

The Tea Party is not anti-government its for a limited government. That is what this country was founded on so individuals could decide what is best for themselves and their families, not elitist snobs in Washington DC who think they know better then everyone else. So maybe you should pull your head out of George Soros's ass and get a clue. Try reading the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States next time before you start smearing Americans. The U.S has done more for the world than any other country in history, while all the products from the left (Communism, Fascism, Nazism) have killed millions of people in cold blood. One more thing, have you ever heard the saying "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"? Of course you have, that is why you want us to forget the history that proves socialism is a complete failure. So I can see why you want us to forget our past. You are nothing more than a useful idiot for anti-American propagandists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know

You are one of those liberals who pees on himself like a little poodle everytime you hear Obama speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STUPID

How could Literotica publish this story, it was stupid and just shows the lack of inteligence in this author. I do hope someone at Lit re-reads this story and reconsiders publishing such garbage next time

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
I get it!

The author is one of those assholes who thinks everyone deserves some of my hard earned money. From reading this I can tell that he knows nothing of history or politics. He also knows nothing of human behavior. Socialism does not work. People who have tried it are fleeing from it, they are broke. I am a libertarian, although I did not always know it. I do not want the government in my business or my life. I am amazed that Americans elected Obama given his background, most of what they say about him is the truth, a matter of record. He changed his name from Barry in college,why? I remember a boxer who changed his name to Ali, I also remember the reasons why. We are headed in a bad direction. We are headed from the top to the middle, China will be top dog soon, and our leaders will continue to bow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keith Oberman wrote this or Madow

We have a capitalist country, it has worked for a long time. Now there are those that are turning it into a socialist country....like Greece see the riots, Like France....See the riots. Most socialist countries are getting bankrupt. To many benefits to, to many people , not enough work, not enough taxes being paid to cover the expenses. We can give our citizens every benefit imaginable....But who's going to pay for it....like with 9.8%- 17 % actual unemployment here?

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 13 years ago
Democracy is the worst form of government..

except for all those others that have been tried. _ Winston Churchill

Libertarianism ...wasn't that Noam Chomsky ? Just noting, because the previous chappy, didn't appear to notice that the use of the term "Socialism" or "Liberalism" were contained in the "the proper and natural extension of classical liberalism into the era of advanced industrial society." ...as laid out by Mr chomsky. ( Did I forget Anarchist? and communist?)

Personally I am taken with Mr Chomsky, being English as I am, but fear that some misrepresentation is afoot.

If you corrupt the terms ..liberal ..anarchist.. communist.. socialist..

then political ideals become football teams.

Go capitalism. All good ...give em a tax free bonus.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well Hillary...

Semantics aside what is your point? That Europe is going down in flames? That college students in England are throwing shit at the prince because they are going to have to pay for an education? How are all those social programs working for you now? Get ready for violence. The people who rebel the most are the ones who think they deserve something for free, especially if they have had a taste of it. Winston Churchill was wrong that should be apparent now.

onemadvagabondonemadvagabondover 13 years ago
Ignorance

Your ignorance is astounding. This was one of the most illiterate and ignorant things I have ever had the displeasure of reading. My IQ dropped by 50% from just having read this. I am so happy I started with an above average IQ before reading this dribble. If not, I would no longer be intelligent enough to wipe my own ass. Stupidity is contagious. You have proven this without a doubt.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 13 years ago
LOL

Thanks, dear author. <p>

THAT was purdy funny. It's obviously an extreme caricature; and it may even have something to say about the opposite of what it looks to be saying. But nonetheless, it is very funny, in a non-funny way. <p>

Personally I think any one who imagines the 1700s were better days --- from health and healthcare, to freedom, to education, to governance, to issues or meritocracy and fairness --- is either a complete fool, a hypocrit, or an ignorant.... <p>

... It's akin to Hitler taking a look at a few exquisitely sculpted marbles, bronze, etc. from antiquities and thought THAT was the "real Aryan physique" lost due to sub-humans like Jews, Gypsies, Mongoloids, and other sub-species polluting the pure German race [and THUS in order to reclaim such a *perfect physique* progroms for these said sub-humans and polluters needed to be instituted]... It's total nonsense of the same nature [albeit, the Tea folks likely aren't gonna advocate going that far; they merely want a 1700s of an ALTERNATE reality where Clarence Thomas could still be a Supreme Court "justice," of course! lol]... Total, fabricated nonsense these Tea Party crowds have in mind...

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 13 years ago
reply to RHinSC

I thought I noted that you stated that "socialism" was dead, in your previous comment. You also said you are Libertarian.

My point is simply this: Socialism is not dead, and you are too right wing to be a Libertarian. It was Capitalism that just fell over and caused the banking crisis that you going on about, and the more Socialist Chinese who are lending out the money now.

Glad to clear that up for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 ☆

Keep your day job. Keep writing your normal kiddie porn and stay away from politics (which you obviously know nothing about.)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And then they had raging juicy hot sex and all was well with the world again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous