All Comments on 'Just a dream, I suppose'

by cavu182

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kstarneskstarnesabout 13 years ago
()

You write rhyming poems, UYS does too. But your scores are so low, is someone mad at you? I think it is terrible that people low vote to make themselves look better. I give you fives, always.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 13 years ago
Right on the button

kstarnes is right on the button. I, too have given you 5*. May you sharpen them and send them to all the vitriolic pseudo- sensitive wankers who throw spiteful stones from inside their pretentious glass houses. Those pretend poets can then shove the sharpened stars where the sun don't shine.

vrosej10vrosej10about 13 years ago
~

You got 4 from me. My big problem with rhyming poetry is that, unless done subtly, which most early poets can't manage, it makes the poem sound humourous, which is clearly not your intent. If you need the rhyming pattern, move it to the middle of the line, use half rhyme, be inventive and original with your rhyme. Learn about assonance and consonance. UYS write form poetry which requires rhyme. You could check her stuff out and ask her for advice because she does it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercavu182@cavu182
16 Followers
writer of words and phrases for no reason or purpose