All Comments on 'Kate's Wayward Wife Adventure'

by fastbreakplayer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I LOVE KATE'S PICTURE

My cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice looking lady

Decent story

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. There is a real Kate and she is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Married slut/whore

Nice picture.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Kate

I've worked out of town leaving my wife at home. I've ran into wives that act like Kate in restaurants and bars . My wife loves doing it while I'm out of town. She tells me her story when I get home. All husbands need to read this story about there wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY GAVE YOU A 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5 = 95%). The story line was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. KATE is a KEEPER!

My wife worked for 15 years for a major NGO. She was away on business @ least 6 days & 4 nights a months. She got the job when she was 30 & left it @ 45.Initially she was telling me who was hitting on her. I was buying her expensive underwear. Then on on one occasion her COO was to attend the same events. Roughly @ that time she hugged me passionately when we were in bed & ayked me to tell her the truth: " I love the undergarmwnts you are buying me. You chose the items with love & with good taste. I think i know why you are buying them... you want me to feel comfortable if i undress in front of another man. Am i right?" I said she was right. She continued: "You have nothing to worry, you will never lose me or my heart. Never."

Thereafter she stopped telling me whether she was hit on by a guy, not even if someone tried to flirt with her. She stopped mentioning her COO.

She never stopped having sex with me. I belive she never stopped loving me.

SHE WAS TURNING ME ON MUCH MUCH MORE THAN EVER BEFORE. First I had discovered my voyeur side, then I came to terms with it.

Re Easypeter 05/02/18, 'Kate': Easypeter got that one right!!!

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 5 years agoAuthor
I'm happy so many liked the story

Kate is a stunning bisexual MILF who loves casual sex on the road with those men and women who interest her. I'm on the road ~60 days a year. Drop me a line if your a hot MILF living in a city I regularly visit and would like some excitement in your life. Who knows, you might become the star in my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Thank you! I gave you a 5 (100%)!

- Anon 07/27/17 (gave 5 stars): The story line was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. KATE is a KEEPER! He knows his wife fucks her boss & that's fine with him. Based on his comment we can infer his wife has had other lovers but she does not discuss her extramarital affairs with him. [WHAT HE DOESN 'T KNOW WON'T HURT HIM. PLUS SHE'S GOT A HALL PASS. I WISH MY WIFE WAS LIKE HIS.]

- Easypeter 05/02/18 (Kate): he worked out of town & was leaving his wife at home. He's run into wives that act like Kate in restaurants and bars . His wife loves doing it while he's out of town. She tells him her story when he gets home. He says each husband needs to read this story about his wife. [MANY MARRIED WOMAN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS WHEN THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF!)

- Anon 02/22/15 (loves Kate's pic): his cup of tea! [MINE TOO!]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0=100%)! The STORYLINE was intelligently conceived & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED

This story is VERY VERY EROTIC.

It also is TOTALLY REALISTIC.

You skillfully used internal dialogue.

_______

Kate's pic, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.25/5=105% "Exceeds Expectations")!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff!

KATE IS A KEEPER!

Re 'Pfizer Sales Rep Kate in Her Full Glory' (THE PICTURE IS PRICELESS! I could fall in love with Kate!)

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author response

Thanks to those who gave the story 5-stars. At home, Kate’s the perfect wife and mother. Having said that, she becomes a sex addict on the road. She loves anonymous sex. It’s all about her non-judgmental sexual adventures with some of the interesting men (and yes women) she encounters during her travels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If Kate were my wife, I would be on cloud number nine 24/7!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5*).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: 5.0! The story was masterfully crafted: thru Kate's thoughts and emotions we can track one day in her life when she is away on business...

The author successfully provides a reasonably intimate portrayal of Kate.

As to Kate's picture, i also rated it 5.0.

Kate is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story and woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆), ♡♡!

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the vote. Having said that, I wished I caught some of the typos. As I previously mentioned, there is a real Kate who enjoys affairs on the road.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

The 2011 published story contained a few typos. Unfortunately, it was written before the existence of Grammarly and other editing software packages. Send me a message if you would like the current, Grammarly-corrected version of 'Kate's Wayward Wife Adventure'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED this story, gave you an

A+ [5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)].

Kate's picture also got an A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💯% (*****)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasging an earlier public comment.

Quote:

Anon - over 1 year ago

Love (❤) it: 5.0! The story was masterfully crafted: thru Kate's thoughts and emotions we can track one day in her life when she is away on business...

The author successfully provides a reasonably intimate portrayal of Kate.

As to Kate's picture, i also rated it 5.0.

Kate is a keeper. Period.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 of 5 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anon, over 1 year ago

Love (❤) it: 5.0! The story was masterfully crafted: thru Kate's thoughts and emotions we can track one day in her life when she is away on business...

The author successfully provides a reasonably intimate portrayal of Kate.

As to Kate's picture, i also rated it 5.0.

Kate is a keeper. Period.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE Kate's pic.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 1 year agoAuthor

I thank the ~500k who enjoyed Kate's Wayward Wife Adventure. Did anyone figure out the symbolism of Kate's picture? As you can see, naked Kate's holding plain white panties in her left hand. That's the hand where her wedding ring is located. At home in California, Kate is a faithful wife and a loving mom. On the road during her business trips, she makes a dramatic transformation to the point where she seeks exciting, anonymous sexual encounters with those men and women who interest her. The picture symbolizes Kate's dark change from a loving wife to an out-of-control slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfastbreakplayer@fastbreakplayer
52 Followers
I am a tall, good-looking, mature man who is into sensual domination (both giving and receiving). I love eating pussy.