All Comments on 'A Fool Stumbles Into Love Ch. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kristalynmournkristalynmournabout 13 years ago

I think you are doing an exceptional job staying true to the characters. The story is well thought out and if you moved faster things would seem forced. I can't wait to see what happens next but hold off on the sex just yet..I don't think Cal could handle it...LOL

m62cygm62cygabout 13 years ago
Love it

You have a great story going which will no doubt send us round in circles but get there in the end. Keep going I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Happy reader

I just wanted to let you know that I like your story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bookmark

I have only bookmarked 3 Authors in anticipation of the next chapter in over 3 years of reading stories here. You are one of them. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hooked!

I just found this story and I am hooked. More please, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

I totally agree with the author. There is a reason why these series are categorized romance.

bibble36bibble36almost 13 years ago
Excellent story

This is without question one of the best stories I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Feeling

The one thing you never find on this website is feeling. The one thing you look forward to most in other books. And it's really here, so I don't see anything to complain about :)

wanoldmanwanoldmanover 10 years ago
trust and love

Love where this is going. Sorry now I only gave Ch 1 three stars. five stars

potsherdpotsherdalmost 10 years ago
This one...

...just goes on getting better all the time.

potsherdpotsherdover 9 years ago
Revisiting an old favourite

This is my third re-reading, and it is as good as ever. There is a sub-genre that I call romantic fiction for men, and Carvohi is a master of it.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Just Beginning

Just beginning this part, but had to comment on a couple of things.

The sudden change in Cal's financial circumstances is a little unfair. Trying to get around it by ascribing his apparent poverty to liquidity issues isn't really right.

Buying Sandy a lobster dinner was supposedly putting a real crimp in his savings for his education, and now your telling us he has "money up the ass"? Even money that isn't "fluid" can be freed up when the need is there.

And now that you have brought it up again, something about his discomfort in the boat bothered me. He supposedly made a "bed" on the deck out of the blankets and pillows. Now, if that was for Maureen, his need to lie on the hard deck would make sense. But Maureen is described as lying on Cal, therefore, wouldn't HE be lying on the "bed"?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Inconsistency

In Chapter One, Warren said Sandy had to bring Maureen because Maureen was staying with her, here Maureen is living with her parents?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

First of all, I agree totally with both of KarenE’s comments, and by the way, the term is “liquidity", not “fluidity”.

“Fluidity” refers to the physical property of a material to flow, so water has more fluidity than molasses.

“Liquidity” refers to how readily a financial resource can be converted into cash.

Second, SHE’S offended about his assumptions about HER sexual activity? So, it’s okay for HER to comment about the state of HIS virginity, but HERS is off limits?

After all the cruelty SHE went through, how could she be even a PART of Sandy’s meanness even for a little while?

And, again with the money! Where is all the money coming from to pay for his wardrobe? Her family at least WAS cash-strapped due to her medical bills, and HIS money presumably is still tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE

re - submit a slightly altered version of "A fool stumbles into love" & label it as ch.01

.....

this is a truly delightful , interesting & engaging story , but it has those little niggles & snags that do cause some readers to grump , moan & complain..

..

a revised ch.01 , would deal with this issue & silence the nay sayers

auhunter04auhunter04almost 8 years ago
Dear Assholes

If you don't have the guts to identify yourself and defend your remarks I suggest you follow the Thumper Rule if you cant say something nice shut the fuck up

Any author appreciates honest critique, they may not like what you say, but if it honest and IDENTIFIED, they will at least appreciate sincerity.

It may help them look at their piece in a little different light. Might make for a better story, a different story or maybe a worse story. BUT that is the writer's decision.

It is sure as hell not yours hiding in the bushes sniping

ME---- auhunter04@yahoo.com

I don't care if you agree with me or not but I stand with this author's postscript 100%.

Don't like their work - don't read it

Write your own so you can show your talent

and if you don't like my remarks here, don't worry about kissing my ass--ya aint gonna get that close

scraginaglitscraginaglitover 7 years ago
A Special Story

I really like the story...quite honestly, it is literally the only Internet story that has ever made my eyes water...wow such a lot of realistic personality development...it is a very special story, and I look forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I like this story! I was looking for an interesting story, not a wham bam kind of story. I will keep reading and see where it goes. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is it.

This is the story I've been looking for

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Ok this is good and getting better

Didn't really care for the first part, but can now see how it was needed for the setup to the rest of the weaving. This is so far a pretty well done story, am looking forward to the secrets and how she handles it. Really well done to pull people in and keep them interested. Oh and ignore the trolls, there everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t care what anybody thinks.

Don’t care what anybody Else thinks, I didn’t read any other comments. I like this story a lot so far! Great development.

Thank you

4bk554bk55over 3 years ago

I read this story several years ago. This story like your other stories are truly remarkable. 5 stars plus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a nope, Maureen is a POS and Cal is a wimp. I usually don't use those terms but this is ridiculous.

OldGuy1946OldGuy194610 months ago

" jockey things that look like a man's diaper"

But if women wear panty briefs of any cut it's ok?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous