All Comments on 'Bright Arrow'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Wow!

Okay, that was totally cool, interesting, sweet, scary, LOL, and I have to say I am completely hooked! Waiting on chapter 2!!!

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Obviously....

you did research on this and it's way cool! I'm enjoying it so far....reminded me of the movie, "virus". LOL. So cool!!

Hope you'll post the next chapter soon! Cheers! (:

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Hooked

The beginnings of a great sci-fi story. Intelligent and romantic. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
really interesting

its always good to find a story with good background, i hope you're going to follow it all the way to the end...will be looking for future chapters :) thanks for sharing

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I like that Pike seems to have a shy, easily embarrassed side to him. You usually don't see that with characters who are depicted as big & masculine. Eager for more!

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago
This is great!

Science-fiction, medicine, sympathetic hot characters, sense of impending doom... and Colorado! You're hitting lots of hot buttons here. Can you tell I'm hooked? I'm looking forward to reading more.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 13 years ago
Nicely done

Looking forward to more about these gentlemen.

jonbenishjonbenishabout 13 years ago
I'm a Comment Virgin

Excellent story. I'm waiting for the next part, but I think this story could easily be expanded into a novella. If it goes well, I can see myself buying it in one of those M/M romance collections that I buy from time to time.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful first chapter! Truly exceptional... you managed to introduce your main characters, your world, the romantic interest, and the main plot conflict in two webpages. I'm beyond impressed... I'm a little stunned. If every chapter is as tight as this one, then I agree with the previous commenter who mentioned publication - which is no easy feat for a male/male sci fi story. Bravo, congrats on this, and in the words of my mentor (gods rest his dear, departed, boy-loving soul): Write as fast as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

totally agree with all of the other comments. Great job! I will be checking everyday for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice.

Both guys - good sense of humor - looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Promising start . . .

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Loved it !

The "medical" details are really good and completely believable, the two guys are delightful and quite sweet.

I'm dying to know how things will happen for them both.

You're a very good writer and this beginning is promising - so interesting !

Keep up the good work ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, a story about a pandemic...

...written nine years ago.

I like the characters very much. Kevin needs a refuge from the stress of trying to find a cure. And Pike sounds lonely. They seem like a great pair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous