All Comments on 'Bright Arrow Ch. 02'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I liked it! The realism of post coitus (what goes up must come down) and not the marathon sex sessions I'm used to reading about out here. This feels more... IDK... Real?! Keep up the good and stellar work.

Other than a couple of typos that spellcheck wouldn't have caught the writing prose and style remain flawless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story so far. This chapter was really good..it showed more of their personalities and how well they relate to each other despite Kevin being this super-smart doctor. I loved the Oxytocin conversation and the 'you really wanted me to see your bed' was hilarious. You do a great job of describing things which makes it a richer experience. It was definitely well-written. I like the nuances of the future society like the way the computers work. You have a great beginning to their story. Looking forward to more.

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Funny.....LOL

Please leave your address after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

LOL. :) It's usually leave your phone # but this was so funny. LOL. I agree with anon too with the oxytocin thingie....ROTFL. Soooo funny!! I'm enjoying the story very much. :)

I'm really enjoying the futuristic capabilities of computers....it's super cool! Gosh, I'd love to have a computer where I can say....clean...and tada everything's clean...that'd be sooooooo cool! LOL.

I'm really loving both characters....it's like they're starting out to be friends....comfortable with each other's company before doing the deed. So cool! :) Very realistic.

Great details and loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Cheers!! :)

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Wouldn't It Be Nice?

"Have you been vaccinated against HIV?"

"Of course! Hasn't everybody??"

Damn... I'm waiting for the day...

I *love* this story. Stellar job. Just grand. Real men. I could almost smell the room... and yeah, they should've opened a window (Wink). Awesome job with this!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Very neat

This is a really cool story, and the idea's are great! I just love this.

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Wicked, Awesome Story.

Haha this story is so cute. I loved the part about the oxytocin. I like that you have made the story real (no marathon sex) yet given it your own twist aswell. Great job, can't wait for more. Cheers :D

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Just 3 words:

Too fucking hot !!

(NO, I take it back ! 3 more:)

I love it !!!

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago
me likey

I've only just started chapter 2, but I've got to say I'm really enjoying reading this. With lines like this, who wouldn't?

“... It's release is trigger based and the cerebrum interprets it as a positive emotion, such as love."

"Yeah?" Pike said and leaned in.

Yeah."

"Well, get ready cause I've just released a whole shit load."

Very nicely written, very enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing this, dagan732.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdagan732@dagan732
426 Followers
Dagan732 pretty much sums it up

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bright Arrow Previous Part
Bright Arrow Series Info