All Comments on 'Hotel Californication Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Now this is HOT!!

Can't wait to see what happens next. Well written and full of promise.

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 12 years ago
Promising start ...

A good start - I shall be following this series with interest.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Great idea, Wowee! Hotel Californication, here we come? Voted 5, for originality!

Storyline original if not supererotic! Touchs of 'CFNM' with both Anal, Gay and Group sex thrown in, for good measure!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 12 years ago
Great warm up

The twist with Diane was a complete shock to me. Well done!

Some of your story ideas walk the line for most people, but in general the story itself makes every story a great read.

You have some fountain of ideas that never seems to run out, and I sure hope it doesn't.

Val

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the surprises and plot twists. Clever. Had me aroused.

Bi75tedBi75ted4 months ago

Not certain when I read this the first time but I decided to reread the series. Great start and concept ,well written with some good character development that makes it easy to invest in Carol and Bryan. Didn’t see the Diane twist coming the second time which is a testament to the excellent writing or my terrible memory. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories