All Comments on 'Xmas Wishes: How Do You Sleep BTB'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
taylormade1335taylormade1335over 12 years ago
Reality

As your story illustrated, for some actions, there is simply no way back from a mistake. You really captured the reality of her situation. I enjoy your work.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Enjoyable reading.

Nice touch to use first person stream of consciousness as the narrative mode.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Good read

Whatever happened to John & Lindsey?

Thanks for the story.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very Sad, Realistic Tale

That last bit about holiday suicides is very true. The amazing thing is that she had no sense of danger or even remorse up until they brought the cake in!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EXCUSES AND ALIBIS

dont cut the pain from betrayal. TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
second ending

Unfortunately, I've read the second ending and it really sucked!

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Great Object Lesson!

While reading this story I could not help remembering the Biblical proverb that states the fact that a wise woman builds up her house, while a foolish one tears it down with her own hands. This woman could not be a more clear example of that bit of wisdom.

When a partner in a relationship cheats they usually have a reason for it. Often times it is simply selfishness. They do it because they can, they have an "itch" and want it scratched. Some, like this woman, feel like there is something to be gained by the infidelity. They do it, not for the sex, but for the power or rewards they will gain. In my mind I feel more contempt for the latter type than the former. Rather than a slip during a moment of intense passion, the "power cheater" is calculating and mercenary. Their illicit activity is all the more unforgiveable because it is premeditated. The irony of the situation is not lost on us when her pathetic attempts to gain some slight monetary rewards cost her everything she really loves and cares for.

As is the case with most of Stang's tales, this was a good read. The characters were well drawn, the plot was entertaining, and I liked the way the storyline built up gradually to its climax. There was also, for a fairly dark story, a subtle undercurrent of humour. Another fine effort Stang which once again made me proud to be a fan. Oh by the way, I enjoyed the Fleetwood Mac reference in the names of the male sales staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect.... 5

Don't write the second ending. Ah well, wishful thinking.

This is Perfect. Realistic. It is as Real as Real gets!

Writer do yourself a favour: write from the Heart and if Mike your Baby doesn't like it, tough shit! Its not about the ratings and feel good stuff. Its about SS writing from his Core.

Excellent read. Burn your second ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
second ending?

cuckeye commented about 2nd ending (a separate story, good idea) and based on his review there must not have been enough creampies, sloppy seconds, humiliation and buggery in it; too bad, stick to commenting about this one.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Anon You can read the second ending on the SOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good yet again

been waiting for the christnas effort and was glad to see it today , another well done story by SS and thanks as always miko as well, your have only improved with the editing and thanks to you both for the time and effort i know it takes to pull these stories off, here`s looking to new ones to come and i wish you both a merry christmas annd happy new year... i`ll do the other later, maybe, i thought this exellent so don`t wanna blemish it :) thx again nathan ,ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@Asylum Inmate

Can anon comment on SOL? If so, why comment about that story on this board? Stang stated both stories were submitted so how about we comment on that story when it gets posted? And take your gosh darn meds fer chrissakes....

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Thanks

for sharing another great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha ha ha merry christmas

Man this was one of the best. Didn't see that ending and would like to see the other ending. I laughed at the end with the cat. Great Story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Well There's Another Cat to Be Found At The Sheltor

& there's always Craig's List for another man & Jenny Craig for the surplus weight, Sorting out a good cat will be easier then a good man but if she's learned her lesson, I wish her success with all 3 challenges. I guess the TTBers.will think I'm a soft and a sucker but f__k it , it's Christmas ( or just was) .

The ending was a a little acidic for my taste. Why punish the innocent pussy for the sins of the guilty one ? Lol. Yet, as a whole, this was a strong entertaining tale with sharp but insightful bits of black humor sharded in nearly paragraph. Many thanks go to Stang ( & Miko too ) for the hard work it takes to produce anything of quality.

WyldMTWyldMTover 12 years ago
Great story!

This story does not need a different ending regarding her ex. She brought it on herself. Although I do like stories where two people get back together if one strays once, this was a planned and repeated event. I wouldn't want to get back together with her, EVER!

The only part two I could envision would be she gets on with her life and meets another decent man.

WyldMTWyldMTover 12 years ago
PS

PS: Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And, hopefuly Audrey does us a favor and commits suicide

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Interesting

She was a whore for all the right reasons. A little slow for my taste. However, I did like the twist in that the catharsis after the conversation was to his benefit. Reminds me of the Ari stories, though those went a very different direction.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Well written as usual

The correct outcome. She was very delusional to think they would be getting back together. The betrayal was indeed too great. It wasn't a single thing/fling, but she whored herself for her job, so there can be no reconcilliation for that.

Only three stars though because you killed the cat. That was uncalled for.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
even if it isn't Thursday

I have been waiting for your new one for a few days, and it was not disappointing! Awesome as always, and I'm sure this version is the better one.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
This Is The Happy Ending!

Please don't bother posting the wimpy alternate ending, which sucks! And don't listen to your editors story line suggestions because she's obviously a women who prefers men with no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ruined on page 4

I was well into this one and then ... the main character starts 'talking' about the author and his editor, which flushed all the believability right down the pan! It might tweak your ego, and hers, but it's lousy writing to include something that has no relevance whatsoever to the story! It's cheap, and you really are a better writer than that, much better! Shame.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
To ZedO and anonymous

You can kiss my ass. It was Christmas so I wanted a happy ending. I am usually the one telling Stang to write the darker stories. And for Anonymous - grow a set of balls and post under a name so people can actually respond back to you. I get so tired of all the lame comments from people. Stang works hard to provide you with some entrertaining stories but 75% of the comments are criticizing and/or nasty. And most come from assholes that have no talent to write a story themself but demand an author to write how the commentor sees fit as to how the story should go. I some times wonder why he keeps posting on this site. I guess it is for the 25% that offer positive feedback and constructive criticism. Do you all have any idea how much time and effort we put out to give you free reading material? Hours are spent each week by both of us to give you a decent story, not just some quick sex story that you can stroke to. No wonder countless good authors have left this site. mikothebaby - and feel free to contact me via email to bitch to me about this comment - I post my name because I am not afraid to have people who disaree with me write me and debate it with me. Anyone who hides behind anonymous is not to be given a second thought.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear mikothebaby SS06 stories are above 4.0 and many there are above 4.5. I think somebody writes almost his/her all stories above 4.0 that writer is GOOD! Why is it problem some commentors who write this and that. BTW My experience is the majority of the comments to SS06's stories are positive. For example I give generaly 5 stars for his stories , as I gave today.

However I have a critizizm against SS06 (or editors of LW cat.) why can we read SS06's excellent story "Iraq, I run" on Lit?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry and I repeat: However I have a critizizm against SS06 (or editors of LW cat.) why can not we read SS06's excellent story "Iraq, I run" on Lit?

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 12 years ago

I always am impressed with the depth of emotion shown in the characters in StangStar06's stories. Bravo!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
way to go stang

You have a editor with class and a set of balls. Could not agree with her more.Thanks for all the awesome stories you 2 deliver . Marry Christmis too the booth off yuo . Damn can i borrow Milko ? Can't seem to even spell ... Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the Christmas spirit...in a bottle

Thank you author! I always look forward to your stories. Moving and funny at the same time. The anti-Christmas theme, along with the wicked little observations in this one had me chuckling away.

Mind you I was half-expecting that, as the narrator realised she had lost her true love forever who would be waking by but the large fat guy from the plane, holding hands with the “Tina”!

I concur with mikothebaby’s comments. I have been guilty of not leaving enough constructive comments and hope to remedy that in the future. Let’s encourage our favourite writers or they’ll be gone and leave us with the rest of the dross.

Regards,

Angelo

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years agoAuthor
Hi folks

Timing is everything. This story was originally posted over a week ago. It did come out last Thursday on the other site as it should have come out here. Literotica is as a lot of you who write know, very behind on schedule right now. My new years piece was submiited on Monday, I have no idea when it will run. The strange thing about this is that in the other site both endings were about equally well received. I really believe that a lot of that is that we were all feeling a bit more positive before Christmas and now that it's over we're a bit more cynical. Mikothebaby is one of the nicest people I know. She didn't write the other ending, I did. I'm not sure that many of you remember my stories before she started working with me. But those of you who do will remember that they were far more difficult to read because of my terrible punctuation etc. She does an excellent job, but the content of the stories is totally blamed on me. Believe it or not, I actually love the comments. Both positive and negative ones. To me for a person to take their time to write something about one of our stories is the ultimate compliment. It says that the story affected or moved the person enough that they need to express their opinion on it. Positive comments make us FEEL good. Negative ones make us WRITE...better. Sometimes the comments aren't about the story though, they become personal attacks which defeats the whole purpose of the forum. To date I've never attacked a single person because they didn't like a story. I also want to tell you that in the coming year we'll still be here doing what we do, but don't expect to like every story. I started out this year with a goal. I wanted to put out a story every week for the entire year. Thanks to Mikothebaby we did it. We need one more story and it's already submitted. Here on lit you guys missed a few really great ones including Little Pig, Asshole, Iraq I ran, Second Chances and the Beat. Hopefully next year we'll have fewer rejections. One of the easiest ways for us to make this work is for all of you to continue doing what you're doing. Let us know which stories you like and don't like... That helps us to do more of those but the funny thing is that all of you don't like the same things. Some of you hate stories where the couple get back together. Others of you love them. Some of you hate multiple endings, other love them. Some of you hate stories about cheating wives, that scares me because that's pretty much what LW is all about. Mikothe baby and I try to make each story as different as possible but there are certain elements in this type of story that have to be there. One of the things I really hate is when a person here gets attacked or belittled for their opinion. Everyone should be able to say whatever they want. We don't delete comments ever. So if you want to write "Stang this story sucked" please feel free. It would be nice if you could say why it did, but any opinion is fine.You guys wouldn't believe how many people ask me why there's a Mustang in every story. Well I'm not CamaroStar06... But actually I started writing late last year as part of my therapy for my own divorce. Since I was a child Mustangs were my favorite cars. My ex went after mine in the divorce. We didn't fight about custody of my daughter (I have her) we fought about my car. I have two now and in 2012, if AlleyKat lets me, there will be another one. I guess like the guys in my stories I just love them. Thanks to everyone who reads my stories and all of the other authors here who inspire me with their own stories. We all like some of the same things, our differences only make things richer. So for next year whether you're a burn the bitch fan or a happy ending lover, let's try to be more tolerant of each other. SS06

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave you the norm

25 stars, your a master at writing a great story. It's a great fucking tale. At least the bitch didn't kill herself. Relax peeps it a story. I gave it a 5. Mikothebaby can you edit some of my stuff to, with you and my current editor i could get at least a 4.5....lol. I get so much I'm an asshole emailI'm starting to wonder if I am one......lol

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

Very intense character study well written from the point of view of a first class BITCH. The bonus, of course, is that everybody got what they so richly deserved. This is nothing new to your stories but was and is the primary reason you are one of my favorite authors.

I don't quite get the need for an alternate "happy" ending. I mean Jared got a beautiful new wife who is pregnant with his child and that self-centered moron of a whore, Audrey, was contemplating suicide. The only way I can see that ending getting any "happier" is if you actually write Audrey going through with it.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Ho Ho Ho another fine tale

Thanks for the story-your kick ass writig wek after week never cease to amaze me!

Well done plot, story line and character development with Kama twist ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked that story....

Thank you very much for writing it.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Well written depressing story

This story is about a loser who chose to be a whore and unrelentingly whines about how much her life sucks. Who cares?

When I read a story about a cheating husband, as soon as I hear he cheated I don't really care what happens to him. People who use drug lose their minds and get arrested. People who gamble lose their money. People who are violent get killed. People who cheat lose their love. These are all natural consequences of stupid choices. The consequences are well known yet people continue to make the same stupid choices. Why should they be excused from the consequences? Why should I feel sorry for them?

The only thing worse is when they refuse to recognize their own responsibility for their situation. Audrey is clueless. Jared was right when he told her "you couldn't have loved me the way I did you". She isn't capable of understanding either. If she was, she never would have done it to begin with. Even now, she fantasizes that she can repair the relationship she destroyed.

I do feel sorry for her cat who was killed to kick Audrey in the ass one more time.

As to a happy ending, how do you redeem someone who did something this stupid and destructive? At some point people cross a line that it's not possible to come back from. IMO, Audrey did. You can write it but I won't believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great work SS06

as usual :)

looking forward to the 'happy' version, although the dark side of me has me hoping she actually follows through on her final considerations in that one instead of merely mentioning them as in this version heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

I hope the next story with the happy ending involves the ex wife doing a Thelma & Louise into a lake or off a cliff or both. Keep up the good writing.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
well done

Both of you. Nothing like a holiday story with a moral. Miko, you've been a great influence on the Stang. I hope you don't let the vitriol here get the best of you, and I'd like to read another of your stories soon.

As far as referring to Stang and Miko in the story, it's called breaking the fourth wall, and it's a perfectly valid literary device. Here it added some humor and I liked it. If you want a great example of an author breaking the fourth wall with self-deprecating humor, read Dave Eggers _Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius_. I highly recommend it.

Stang, truly one of your best concerning setting and overall ambience. If you want cont constructive criticism, I could go for a story where the wandering spouse suffers from a minor character flaw or moment of weakness rather than the shear mental deficiency your anti-heroines typically display. It would be interesting to see you treat a truly complex woman rather than a charicature.

Please keep writing.

Thanks,

Wulf

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this but I question the timeline

Fairly good editing and few mistakes, reads easily and plot somewhat original. I've read most comments and did not see anyone question the timing of the very pregnant young wife. If Audrey was 40, presumably so was Jared, or maybe he was older. So he is terribly distraught over Audrey's betrayal, yet within a year, he has a new wife little more than half his age (she's in her 20's), who is very pregnant. So Jared went on with his life pretty quickly for a man who was devastated. Did he boff his secretary (who always had the hots for him), and knock her up all in the first 4-6 months after leaving Audrey? The divorce was barely final yet he moved on instantly. I could believe it at 2 years, but not a young chick, a 5-6 month pregnancy (based on the description, that fits best) and marriage, all of it just a year after he left Audrey. Maybe Jared is more shallow than we are led to believe. Thanks for writing.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Oh shit..,you threw a curve ball "Leonard"

Maybe Janet?...loved Audrey...such a lovable hunk of sadness..."even a bitch" (Janet?), still think Peter Green was the real genius...and Bob Welch too. Depressingly delicious storytelling. Thank you StangStar, Leonard?, Janet?...another great yarn.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
Interesting tale

Hopefully I can find the happier ending, too.....

Reading the comments, it is interesting to see those who condemn the main character as some sort of slut or worse and the double standard shows.

While misguided, she did what she did because she thought she was helping her family, that by earning more money she could help them get a house faster. It was stupid and shortsighted and in some ways she was blinded by a goal based in some sort of perceived need rather then what a relationship is, but that is a failing, not a slut.

For all those who talk about indecency and morality, what is described in this story is quite accurate, about how business is really done, that to gain sales or clients morality often is the least consideration, notwithstanding the religious right's newfound claims on business being 'moral' leaders and the like. Hiring hookers is de rigeur in places like sales, and many investment banking deals have been signed over expensive trips to a strip club, and there are many 'perks' thrown around that aren't exactly moral..

And pray tell where is the outrage over the clients in this story who get hookers from the salesmen? Where is the outrage that in order to succeed she in effect ended up selling her soul?

As far as the husband goes, I understand the hurt he felt, especially when seeing her in bed with some older, not attractive guy, but did it ever dawn on him to talk to her? Ask her why? His ego took over and assumed it was a slap at him, and he didn't even bother to try and find out, and that doesn't say a lot about him either, if you love someone the very least thing you can do is find out why they did what they did and at the very least, maybe if he saw it was misguided loyalty they might have had a chance.

The main character is obviously someone who also has other issues, though she is funny in a way, she reminds me a lot of MC Beaton's Agatha Raisin character, who underneath it all is a good person but has some serious quirks...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Damn ! If I didn't know any better, I'd have to think Scrooge wrote this story

I think this is about one of the saddest Christmas story I've ever read.

Even down to her fucking cat getting killed.

Gloom and doom abounds in this tale.

Well, I guess life can't always be a bed of roses, but this one turned out to be all thorns.

Thanks

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Njlauren Somebody who use her/his body for living we from almost every country calls them names for example I learnt in English: (Whore, skank, etc.).

If somebody uses this money from his(her) spouse who can name him(her) pimp.

There are rarly circumtances when sombody gives her(his) body for living (deep poverty, war, special trap situation) and we must understand this. She did not give her body to avoid FAMINE OR VIOLANCE OF SOLDIER!!!!!!!

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I love how fiesty Mikothebaby is

MTB's comment made me laugh. Good for you, MTB!

As someone who comments somewhat frequently on SS06's stories, I want to say that I am a fan. I always think his stories are well-written (and thus, well-edited). While not the best pure writer on the site (or even in the LW's genre), his stories are almost always very well written. Factor in the huge volume he produces (a story a week for a whole year!), and you've got to color me impressed by the SS06/MTB combo.

I am occasionally critical of SS06 stories. However, I try to made constructive criticisms. Maybe I come off as harsh sometimes (I reread my Love Boat comment and it was phrased rather rudely-sorry about that), but I guess that is because some of his stories have been so damn good that my expectations are very high. I have perhaps only once voted one of his stories as less than a 4. I remain a fan. I think/hope that a lot of the other critical authors are like me-they just expect a lot from SS06 and hope he reaches his highest heights (or comes close) with every submission. The site would be considerably poorer with the work that MTB and SS06 contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm, I don't know about sad

It read a bit like a comedy to me. I saw a lot of humor sprinkled throughout. Perhaps that says something about me.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Count me a fan!

There are times the direction of Stang's stories make me cringe. There are times they strike a huge chord within me. Several I count among my favorites.

The ones that make me cringe make me rejustify or revalidate my core beliefs. The ones that strike a huge chord I enjoy. The ones I count as favorites I savor like a fine wine, sipping of them again and again.

Thank you SS06 and MTB. You are a great team. I hope your Christmas was special and I look forward to reading more of your efforts.

Toylover52Toylover52over 12 years ago
Merry Christmas

I loved it, it had me wondering how it would go and I was not disappointed too much with the end, although, a year is a pretty short time to get over things, and have a baby on the way, given his standards. I still loved it, wish you could get into some of the more classic years as a nostalgia buff, I had a 65, two 66s, up until 1998 but never had the money to really do them as they deserved. I would have liked a nice 67 fastback, powder(Carolina) blue, with the 427 Al block production setup but we can still wish.

Thanks again and please we do love the tales you spin, some just hit closer to home for some.

Toylover52

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great writing, dude

keep up the good work

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well written. She literally whored herself to sales clients for a short cut to luxuries they could not afford at the pace they were going. Jared was an exceptional husband and she screwed herself royally when she was caught. I felt bad that the cat died suddenly. Audrey got what she deserved, a sad lonely life.

I hate the holidays myself especially Christmas but it's not because of anything I did or didn't do.

There I go getting personal.

Great story. 3675 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I think this was well done, she chased him off, even if it was with her 'good' intentions. Fact is she hurt a man deeply, but at least her talk helped him and interesting to see it from her side.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HO HO AND BAH HUMBUG

life has a funny way of balancing the scales, TK U MLJ LV NV

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

I liked it. With no bleeding balls or destroyed testicles it was more my pace haha. Thanks for the amazing story.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
So Dumb!

She was going to be quitting soon, she had gotten away with her prior "sweeteners", she just HAD to do one last one.

Serves her right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anonymous 5/14

Does shouting and using foul language make you feel intellectual? It is amazing that you know SS06 personally, but feel you have to vent in an anonymous posting. Would you post some of your stories so we can critique them? Oh, you have not written anything? Yet you can rail against the author of a story he wrote FOR FREE and shares with us. If you do not like it, keep your promise and never post on this author's stories again.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Love is...

As I read these LW stories, I really believe that people in these stories do not know what love is. On what planet do these supposedly educated women think that it is ok to cheat on their 'one true love' with others so they could buy their house earlier, etc.etc. Do these women every think about their actions?

After their cheating, they love their husband so much that he should be angry and then forgive everything and get back to normal. How well do they really know their 'one true love'. For being so much in love, they really don't know their 'one true love'.

Do they actually love him or are they just comfortable with him. How can these SS06 women really love their men and then do the things that they do?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good One

I liked it very much. In my experience, very few cheaters ever allow themselves to think about what they have done. It is simply too painful to think of themselves as the foolish dopes that trashed their marriage and hurt the person that they cared about most in the world. Often they dive right into the next relationship, only to find out that it is a constant reminder of their own failing. I have never met a cheater that had the self awareness that Audrey had. Audrey was an interesting foil for these thoughts.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOMETIMES TRUTHFUL KNOWLEDGE

is too dangerous to be known or understood, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the cat shouldn't have to pay

for her sins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

" the main character starts 'talking' about the author and his editor"

Is it any wonder SS06 is long winded when he throws 'himself and the editor' into the story? Your stories are long enough as it is without adding unnecessary asides like that SS06.

And it sure didn't take this gur long to knock up his next wife did it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony is tell the writer and all of us that he needs to learn to write . hehehehehe the

asshole annony used all caps so I guess he is screaming out He needs help and should be put in a cell alone with all LW stories of cuckolds make him read them and make him drink some guy's cum! I gave the story a 5 to help offset the asshole annony's vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the cats name was Lester-da-molester

yet the cat had sense to run away from her.

what did she really do? was it wrong?

i believe she just caved to pressure, & had sex to get to a better life sooner.

50% marriages end in divorces, the reasons are myriad, some divorce as they tried their best to avoid it but still end up divorcing.

But Louis C.K said it best "Divorce is a good thing, no good marriage ends in divorce".

so the best thing would be in the end to do what makes you happy, STANGstar you really class up this joint by being here. sometimes i feel your just an engineer at ford/ mustang salesman, every story hints that, but you should always write what makes you happy, for that i say thanks

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Breaking the fourth wall

That author shout out was just plain stupid and ruined the scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love your stories

I have come across a ANON commenter on various stories who tells of a real serial cheating wife. He-she asks authors to use info on dearbornmt@yahoo.com Facebook page as inspiration for story.

Out of curiosity I went to that profile and agree that the info presented would make for a great story. That profile indicates much more info is available on request. Fact is her serial cheating would make an excellent LW series perhaps entitled

WHILE WE ARE MARRIED. Seems in first 12years of her 3rd marriage she had close to a dozen affairs and is continuously on the prowl. Over the last decade she has settled into routine of having two concurrent affairs while actively pursuing her next conquest

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bottom Line Up Front...

Audrey was having sex with her business clients to close better deals for a bigger bonus check. Or to be more explicit, she was fucking for money. That is the definition of a Whore!

If there's a "hopeful" story on "Storiesontheinternet" then that would presuppose Jared is either a pimp or a willing cuckold/wimp. NASTY!

5* for a realistic story with a realistic ending. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
holy shit !

cuckstar finally wrote a male protagonist who didnt want to suck 2nd hand man-cum out of his hotwifes dirty used snatch ?

how did this happen ?

this cant really be a cuckstar story , clearly someone else actually wrote this .

give my regards to the real author cuckstar !

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Process servers

I've read many of your stories and for the most part like them.

I especially like your stereotype of the process servers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHE'S FINALLY REALIZING THAT EVERYTHING SHE'S GETTING IS WELL DESERVED JUSTICE.

She shit on her marriage vows and betrayed her 'soul mate' without a second thought... giving neither value, importance or consideration to the man who she stated had 'gone without' to be able to give her anything she wanted. That, folks, is one stupid cunt who deserves to lose everything she ever sees, wants and desires. Forty years ago, I was married to her twin. Harsh reality hit after I walked away and she realized what she'd had. From there on, LIFE saw to it that she got what she deserved. She got fucked and dumped a hundred times before she quit and now lives alone with her six fucking cats. Her own family disowned her for her betrayal and, to my knowledge, they've never let her back in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST USUAL.

YOUR STORIES ARE GETTING VERY BORING,ALL JUST GOOD, BOUT TIME YOU YOU DONE A RUBBISH ONE.5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked this ditty very much!

As a BTB fan it is great to get the story from the other side. The bitch that got burned finds out that a good man MUST be appreciated!

Kerry3579Kerry3579over 5 years ago
LMFAO

Perfect ending

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Wow

Talk about a bad day. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfection!

ANY time of year!

arizjim2arizjim2about 5 years ago
Cat

Come on Stang, what did that poor cat ever do to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad. Story in a way

She lost the man she loved and still loves and he lost his wife that he loved

All for a few dollars more and to win a sales contest and go out with a bang. Was It Worth it

No way

Her marriage is gone so there will be no children and she got fired from her job so she had to start all over again than her cat gets run over and now she is thinking about suicide. To top it all off she was going to quite working and they were going to start a family. She Lost Everything for a Damn Sales contest. I know it just a story but no JOB IS WORTH LOSING EVERYTHING OVER.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read another

Somehow I can't stop reading these stories, and there hasn't been a BTB yet. Just men loving women go don't love them enough not to cheat. But , on the plus side, there are no cucks either.

FabGMxFabGMxover 4 years ago
In the end.

I do feel some sympathy for her. Yes she was a serial cheater, and her reasons were materialistic, but she it is already beating herself for trowing her marriage, and i do believe when she says that she is sorry. Oh well... the cat i almost pity the cat, then again it is a cat and probably the bastard deserved.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She cheated

She was punished and punished and punished

Fair?

She chose the deeds

Don't do the dirty and expect sunny days

Even if not caught have to live with yourself any moral compass and you will punish yourself

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

She got hers. A good story

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
re: she cheated

everything but the "Fair?" is it fair he's suffered for so long?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awww...

Poor little kitty. It probably committed suicide, having to live with her.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

fourth wall breaks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just started reading StangStar06

Now I know who to read during these cuckold stories days.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

She caused her own misery. She can either learn from her mistakes and start over or she can wallow in self pity. Another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life

Oh well , life is a bitch then you die, so just do it already !

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Truly enjoyed this one.

That said, WTF did ya have to kill the cat?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, leave the fucking cat alone.

allyliterallyallyliterallyalmost 3 years ago

Was a great story until you stuck in that comment about Stangstar and mikothebaby. That totally ruined the flow for me, and instead of my being involved with the character, it became just a story. It might have been your attempt to be clever/funny, but it reduced the rating by one star.

Kind regards

Ally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Far too realistic for me. I know the stats too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really dig most of StangStar's work and enjoy the humor put into the stories. Killing the cat here was unnecessary, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a deep story, ive lost love and yes ive been standing on a bridge thinking about taking that outward step. Im not sure really why i didnt but now im glad that i didnt. You really hit the feelings hard. The story was intense, creative and well written, i didnt notice any grammar or spelling problems, but i admit i was wringing my hands at times during my own flashbacks. Take care and dont allow the Holidays get you down, a good laugh is strong medicine and never too far away, so keep looking for it. Connie J.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Intense… full of feeling. And hope that she doesn’t become another Xmas statistic. Your writing make my heart go to her. Even though she did something so, so, so stupid… you still feel for her. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Using the word Christmas or Xmas in a story should require a loving or positive ending. Period. I was disappointed in You. This is a first for me. Normally, I love your talent, but this ending along with killing her cat.,. Unforgivable. Well written, but for the first time, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nearly everyone loves a happy Christmas story. But few care for sad one. Stories that follow this formula are most often loved and successful. The other side are pointed to as not very good. Xmas should not have been in the title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The cat at the end was a very poignant end to her day.

Thank for this very deep look not a cheaters mind.

The Christmas setting was a perfect set up

For us, he he he.

5* just for the pure cheek

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Some people refer to her as a cheater, she was a Prostitute. She sold herself for a bigger pay check (money) . Prostitute pure and simple. She gave away the best thing she ever had for money to allegedly make her and her husbands life better. She destroyed her husband, causing him immense pain and suffering. In the end she got exactly what she deserved. Hopefully she will learn from this and move on.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Damn! I almost feel sorry for Audrey. Naaah, I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this Story . I actually felt sorry for the Lady . Yes I would have Divorced her also but why kick a dog when it is down and I am in a Happy place with a loving Lady and a good Dog . Yes it is a Chihuahua but when He died in Dec of last year a part of Me died also .. He was 15 years old and a great Lap Dog ..

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Haha funny ending. Nice touch using the cheating wife’s perspective for the story. Yet, she was never portrayed sim pathetically. The Sainthood of all these men is unrealistic but it’s not real it’s fiction. Lol 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another thoughtless, greedy, unappreciative whore. Whooda thunk it?😂😱😈

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous