All Comments on 'Can You Help A Brother?'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New beginning

Excellent story. Please continue this story line with these two as they more securely bond their newly found relationship supporting each other through her nasty divorce where she ends up cashing out and helps in the rebuilding of his new home which she helps funds, design, decorate and make into a delightful home for the two of them brother and sister to live and enjoy life together.

Your writting is excellent. Good word choices, spelling and great use of grammer. Keep up the good work. THANK YOU for this story.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Very Good

I can never understand why some guys hesitate. This guy is a moron, a hot women comes on to him like that and you know he loves her as well. I hope he comes to to his senses and they become permanent. Great start can't wait for the rest. I hope this is to become incest romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree

I agree with anonymous New Beginning. Excellent story.Hope you will write many more chapters and soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Many realistic circumstances and emotions. Too many do not take the chance. It cam be so wonderful

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice and sweet story

Brother and sister finally becoming closer together after years of not being very connected.

Now they have a new relationship to take the place of her crumbling marriage.

A good storyline and written very erotically.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brothers cock

My brother and his family were visiting us on our farm. My brother and I went horseback riding while all the others went swimmng in our pool. About an hour later we stopped by the river to let the horses drink. I lay down on the bank and he laid beside me. I looked over and noticed he was looking at my breast half hanging out of my halter I looked over at him and asked do you like what you see taking my top off . He just smiled and started rubbing them. It felt so good I put my hand in his shorts and found one hard hung cock. My friends had told me he was hung when we were young. Pretty soon he was sucking on my tits and playing witrh my pussy through my shorts . I stood up and took my clothes off letting him see my trimmed pussy. He took his shirt off and stood up. I yanked his pants down and saw the most beatiful long fat cock ever. I laid down and spread my legs for him. He laid between my legs and put his cock in me slowly. After a little bit it was clear in and we were fucking .Here we were in our mid forties fucking like a couple teens. I couldn't get enough of him. I never wanted him to stop. He said: YOUR SO TIGHT !. I screamed : YOUR SO BIG AND FAT! . FUCK ME GOOD ! He was 10 times better than my husband and lasting 3 times longer. After about 45 minutes he started grunting and came in me sending me over thev top. I was screamin for him to give it to me good and was thrusting back at him letting him fill me full of cum. We kissed and got up. I cleaned us off in the river and got dressd and headed back to the rest of the family. On the way back he said I hope we can get alone again. Me too I said. We were able to get alone once more and fucked all day long. My husband left me for vanother women that same year and I moved back to my home town and we fuck all the time. I bring women home for him and he comes over and fucks both of us .His wife works 12 hour days so we are free every weekend. I've even let him fuck both of my daughters when I'm at work. They are both in their early 20's I wish we had started in our teens. BROTHER COCK IS THE BEST COCK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
taking his sister to more than one orgasm

brilliant first story old now but such a real horny turn on.

can't wait to read evenm more of your fantastic hot erotic stories,

out standing writing, pure joy to read. can you help a brother ? was awesome .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The writing talent is unmistakeable.

It;s obvious that you have put a lot of thought into this as the moods and nuances are beautifully and succinctly illustrated. Yes the story is hot and yes it explores a taboo experience but more than that, it shows your great creative skill. I've read several now and each of them is from a different point of view but equally titilating. I have a suspicion that you write well because you love the genre and understand the feelings behind it. I have been reading at this site for years and your stuff is far superior to everything I've seen so far..

joshuacarpinojoshuacarpinoabout 12 years ago
incredible.

you're really good at this.

ThreeDayThreeDayalmost 11 years ago
good but for intro

I liked the story, but the intro was too fast. Too little build up between brother and sister before their intentions were obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one of the best brother sister stories

great last line too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to rushed

no background no character development and a sloppy rush to cheating sex make for a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifully written

I love the sensual and loving between them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must continue this

This is a perfect taboo tale in a realistic settings. The two adults were paired off perfectly without any rush to the blissful union. Still, this feels like an intro to a greater story to unfold. The dilemma is there, the antagonist, which is clearly Ben, is there and Jim didn't pay much attention to Mary when they were younger and its time to make up for it. You must continue this tale, the contradiction of the protagonist's feelings to choose to love Mary as a sister or a lover portrayed beautifully, by far the best adult taboo relationship story I've read here. Grammar at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Meh... It was well written, but it was annoying and aggravating. The brother was totally unrealistic, any real brother would be happy to screw the daylights out of his hot, horny sister thats begging him to fuck her!! The only things he would care about are, not getting caught, not getting her pregnant, and making sure she doesn't have something he would catch. Otherwise he would be all over her ass!

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 8 years ago
Fanastic!

Wow! You are such a gifted writer.

As usual, great stuff well told!

10towers10towersover 8 years ago
You are now on my must read list

Ben needs to be toast soon so their relationship can really blossom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"We have to eat first?"

The last line made the whole story! Had an amazing orgasm (thank you!), then spent about 10 minutes laughing at the last line. You are an amazing writer!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Good stuff

another chapter would really round this out

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

A VERY EROTIC, SCENTUAL STORY. I ACTUALLY FEEL FOR THE SISTER, FOR HER PLIGHT HAS HER BOXED IN. A SLEASEY HUSBAND, WHO CHEATS, AN UNTOUCHED WOMAN, LEFT TO HER OWN SELF. THE WOMAN FAITHFUL TO THE NEAR END, AND A BROTHER THAT CAN NOT RESIST HIS SISTERS FEMININE WAYS IN BEAUTY AND FORM. YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY GOING. KEEP IT COMING.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Very well written and an enjoyable experience. I would love to see more of them.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in lesbian sex category cause the sister has a pussy and the brother is a pussy. His constant whiny flip flopping was such a fucking mood killer. She asked him to stay he said he would do anything for her then 24hrs later he found a new place to stay. What a fucking little bitch. Any man/brother would have taken care of his young sexy hot sister and been happy to fuck her brains out every time her worthless cheating husband left. Could have been better gave 2 stars and that was out of pity

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Really?

Masturbating in front of each other? What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do some writers think its so wrong for brothers and sisters to fuck. Outside of a couple of other four legged creatures, we seem to think there is some dastardly thing wrong with it. Man came up with this idea, not God. I'm tired of stories where the brother thinks it's wrong. Man put that belief out there, when most of the other mammals on the plant do it. Statistics show there is no real difference in the offspring of brother and sister than a pair of unrelated people, so it's just more bullshit fed to us down thru the ages. Brothers and sisters are no different than anyone else, and have a lot more reasons for falling in love with each other than the average non-related couple today. I'll bet statistics would show brothers and sisters stay together for a lifetime more than us non -related beings. Oh, by the way, watch your grammar closer, and have someone edit your work. Keep writing.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

great start now get them together exclusivly. there is no greater love than sibling love,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Although the brother could have been a little less of a wimp type character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2733 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci