All Comments on 'A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 08'

by naykedanonymous

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Most of the stories I read on Literotica are more or less those that "I can take it or leave it" because they don't really do much as far as being erotic goes. Yours, on the other hand, I do find interesting and captivating, as well as erotic. I like your "A Formally Shy Person" series and was hoping you might get the rest of the series out quicker. Thank you.

naykedanonymousnaykedanonymousabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks to all the people who've left kind comments or constructive feedback about this series.

After a long pause, I'm hopefully back to being creative again and you should see more updates much faster. If you have any ideas or requested plot features, try sending me a message!

Naykedanonymous <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best series on literotica

The fact that I am interrested in this theme and the fact that this is written absolutely perfectly mean that this is definitely my favorite serie on literotica. Thank you

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 11 years ago
This is a great series!:)

I love it! I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Devious vs planned

I loved your story so far and hope you continue forward with new escapades. My favorite parts are where kristi takes advantage of an unsuspecting susan like taking her clothes at the rec center and opened up the door of the changing room before susan knows what happening to her. To me those unexpected and devious actions are much better and far more fun than those when she knows they are coming through planning or resulting from promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb Story Writing

I like the way your story is going on... please make it more lesbian & exposing story... waiting for new parts...

- your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wonder if I could do that.

Reading this story about exposing your body makes me want to try it myself. But am I brave enough? love jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read.

Great series, just want it to keep going!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
I hope you return to this series

I just discovered this series and read it all in one go. A lot of fun! Sort of sexy and innocent at the same time.

It's been a long while since you wrote these, but I hope you come back and continue these stories. After all, we never even got to the New Year party!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

hello! i just finished reading the series and let me tell you, i am absolutely in love with it. please please please post soon. this story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely love this series, one of the hottest storylines i've come across. Love all the developments and great character progression.

I know i'ts been a couple years, but i would love a continuation:-) It would be so great to know what happens to Susan as she "wakes up", still tied and naked, and then there's Susan's big New Year's party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome set of stories

I live in Vancouver too & I know UBC quite well. Taking those pictures was awesome while Joey & Susan were forced to pretend they were sleeping. I was hoping Kristi would accidently tell Pandora who the Batgirl was. What happens when Susan wakes up. Maybe Kristi leaves the key on the kitchen table & Susan has to get it & bring it to Joey to unlock her cuffs. PLEASE add more to your story. bobbi jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

This is a well written series and I would love to see how this morning ends and what happens at the New Years party.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969almost 4 years ago
Can’t Put It Down Or Leave It Alone…..

Great Story Series I Really can’t put it down or leave it alone, despite having a some what of a Love Hate Opinion about it with the Series for me personally. Mainly Because and again For me Personally, the BFF Kristi comes off as Immature and Kind Self Centered at times in the series. And it kind of Ruins what you where going for the story series which was having the main Character Susie get over and challenging herself to get naked and be an exhibitionist in front of others, at times with her BFF’s help. And as a reward Arouse herself by having her Fantasies Fulfilled and sort of Lived Out Safely. But I think the only other minor Compliant is that I would Personally have ended with Either the Party or The First Date would be Good too, Unless you are Plaining on Writing One More Final Chapter to this Story Series. But Overall and Despite it still was an Enjoyable Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

My kind of story. To be an exhibitionist who is always the victim. Have a partner in crime to make it happen. I couldn't pull myself away long enough to comment. I wish there was more. DW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous