All Comments on 'Vice Ch. 02'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
npiccininpicciniabout 12 years ago
HOT!

That was freakin HOT! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
disgusting

How can you write this its about incest. I don't know how you find this hot..

RikonaRikonaabout 12 years ago

i love incest, dont like it dont read it :P Cant wait for next chapter

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago

Gah! Cliff-hanger! OK, while I don't like his negative feelings about his son, they are certainly realistic. I need to know what the deal is with Uncle Paul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

please please please finish the story soon!

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
wow

next part please hurry hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!!

Continue with the next chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

The sex was good, but some parts were underdone and some exaggerated. The dirty talk was crap. Most of it was unnecessary and seemed forced. The tough act needs to go down a bit. Grownups have a different idea of rough sex than teens, you know.

lynn1964lynn1964about 8 years ago
I am in love

This was one of the most intense chapters of Father?Son sex I have ever read!! I am there, with them, in bed. Sitting here, stroking my cock this is as hard as diamonds. I hadn't realized I took off my shorts at some point.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!

I want this Father to fuck me!! I want THIS Father to make love to me!! And I want THIS Son in each and every way imaginable!! And BTW, I rarely bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Dad fucked me when I was 10 or 11 . I remember how much it hurt and how scared I was any time he would come into my room. He continued to fuck me through my teens and early 20's when I got a job and left home for good. I hated the old bastard but loved having a cock to suck or pushed up my ass..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous