All Comments on 'Her First Cock'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

Very good. Wish I'd been as brave when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sizzling

You create sexual magic with words. I found myself reaching for my dildo and. . . . .

sblazer227sblazer227about 12 years ago
yummm!!

i wish there would be more stories about collins, maybe with Rodneys cock.

spells0513spells0513about 12 years ago
not bad

I've been a huge fan of both BATG and "We're Screwed". While youre writing style was on par with this story, I hope you leave it as a stand alone. I am craving more We're Screwed and hope for more of that yoke than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want more!

Please write more about Collins!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue!!!!

We all demand more Collins!!! And maybe some Rodney too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would love more!

Who doesn't love a sexually precocious young lady? She knows what she wants!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic

Please make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

omg that was the hottest strory I have read on here in a long time. My cock is leaking. Please write more ....

theothermrtheothermralmost 12 years ago
Wow

Love the gloryhole finale, damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh wow

Oh my I was totally turned on by this story! It sadly reminds me of myself! More Collins and more Rodney they might make nice fuck buddies later on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rodney!!!

I want to see some semi-romantic action between her and Rodney. Maybe you could make his cock the one she jacked off... I love thi story. Sorry about your mother...keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Holy shit!!! I hope you continue this story! I would love some Collins and Rachel interaction, and of course Collins and Rodney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please add more! That was amazing

canuckcoccanuckcocover 9 years ago
wow

well that was totally amazing. I know girls like to masturbate but I didn't know they like cocks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg

That was so good! I came twice because of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love love love this story! I've read it so many times and it still turns me on.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Collins,

Is one horny girl. Glad she can enjoy herself. She also needs to listen to Rachel !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmmm

Betting my panties that was Rodney there....

dreamerboidreamerboialmost 9 years ago
Great story

Very hot and well written. Hope there will be another one.

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
NICE

I ran out of time this morning so couldn't finish but I can't wait to read the rest.

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
even better

I finally got the time to read the entire story. WOW! It got better as I read. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was so hot. Can't wait for more! Would love to see a relationship develop with Rodney. And for her to have sex with a real cock for the first time. love your stuff!

HeroFurilloHeroFurilloabout 8 years ago

Really great detail in this. Excellent writing.

GrayWolf7558GrayWolf7558about 7 years ago
Nice story line

Very hot. Loved the path this took. I can see a possible sequel...maybe 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Wish there was a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Just loved this story. I'm with Collins on her preference for circumsised cock. My first two boyfrieds were both uncut along with the guy I had an affair with shortly I was married. My husband, however has a gorgeous circumsised cock tha I love to lick and suck but unfortunately at only 5 inches it is not at all up to the task of giving me a proper good fucking (that's the reason I had the affair). When I confessed to hubby about the affair and my need for penetrative fulfillment he came up with a solution that has kept us together and both satisfied.He suggested that I try out a vibrator of size that would search out and find those inner spots that his lovely but inadequite cock could not. I was certainly wiling to give it a try but unlike Collins I was not confident or brave enough to walk into a sex shop and buy one. Hubby said he would do it so with detailed description of my ideal substitute cock he headed into town and came back with what my ideal cock would have looked like. It was nine inches long, thick, firm but pliable and when I tried it out for the first time I was ecstatic as I had my first cock-induced orgasm. We now enjoy a pretty good sex life; my pussy is regurarly serviced by my dummy cock while hubby jerks off beide me and we both love when I take his hard circumised five inches deep in my mouth and feel his warm cum hit the back of my throat.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

What a lot of fun! I love the buildup, the intensity, and I can so relate to the joy of discovering masturbation and just wanting more

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Collins is great! F counterpoint to all the school boys obsessed with pussy...!

Pops her own cherry and finds out her gorgeous hot cousin did too.

Love how industrious she is

...and her room after her session...worked in a live-in summer camp once and had to go into women's dormitory once-it was empty!- looking for an employee...could not BELIEVE what a mess it was...like a mini-tornado

also love the comment from married F reader commending her for preference for circumsised(and pity anonymous-would have told her to get hubby get an extension-!)

a big 5 and fave...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous